Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 634.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Crew vs Xtr-P Inspection

Frio1980 - - Archive - Beta

Hat's off to CREW. Although XTR does not coincide with the 'inspection' policies of others, We accept this is a game, and allows for very different not just points of view, But also varied style of gameplay in an extensive ramification of mind sets. What is even more, they kept it at a civilized level the whole time! Not saying I appreciate the 'inspection', Yet I thank you for the bout.

Quote from laine: “Yes I bet you do! You launched your sneak attacks for sure. But now you left your team mates sitting like ducks. Thought you were comming to inspect us? Oh well, I'm sure I will find you at some point.” Not to worry, I am sure the attacks were sneaks attacks only for the first few hrs, or were they. Guess the attacks from the last 5 days in your house are still just sneak attacks. Congratulations, someone else knows that Colossus is a valuable tool to use when in need. Mad pro…

• Crew vs GOG War

i personally think it is very well put together. And as far as deadidave's feelings are concerned.... Him declaring on GOG in my opinion is about the worse thing he could have put 'his' alliance in... After all, Now he poked 2 bears, and the first one is just starting to chase him. Half oh his so called fighters are still in vmode, And he showed only for 2 battles in a week. And complained for a whole week after he got booted by colossus out of one. The lack of thought put behind this DOW does n…

• A Cookie for those that won. Few battles before they got forced into v mode. And high tailed for the woods, like they have for the past few days. Guess leaving others behind to get pummeled by themselves is cool as long as you are part of CREW.

sad thing .... When you come back online and realize "the enemy" Was the only one that cared about you. But I guess we all must learn somehow, somewhere. At least those will be the words of Danger from CREW. ALL HIS ALLIANCE JUST BAILED ON HIM. NOT ONLY THE ONES WHO INSTIGATED THIS WHOLE BS 'inspection', that hit vmode when they could not hang with the pressure anymore, But now all his leadership just bailed and left him to fight all the sea and land battles by himself. No honor, no code, .... N…

Quote from Squiffy: “Holy crap it's Frio. Right down to the centred text and colour. I thought you quit 4 years ago. It's good to see one of the old time Eps legends. Well, good luck to both sides. I have long had many friends from XTR and Crew seems a fun bunch, so I hope everyone comes out having had some fun. Cheers, Squiffy” hell, Old GDA, not to be confused with their better newer half tried, Hell the U.S. NAVY even had a good hold of me for 3+ years! yet.... bad grass never dies.... But yo…

Quote from deadidave: “Quote from Sober: “People complaining about colossus is idiotic, it is a MIRACLE!!! No different then using Hephaistos or Poseidon! If you cannot deal with or complain about someone using a miracle against you then you need to stop using them, all miracles are part of the game and have a specific purpose. I use Colossus all the time and will use Colossus the more you cry about it.” I agree it is a part of the game but fail to see what skill that involves . If you think tha…

• Dow On Tbo spam thread

Frio1980 - - Spam Archive - Beta

....towards people I respect. way to make me laugh. Btw, we have found another control freak, that thinks they can tell Other players how to play their game. News flash, take your concern And your respect, Hell even your posts, and for all I care Shove 'em! They probably fit in Drasca's mouth too. What am I saying, of course they do!

• Dow On Tbo spam thread

Quote from Drasca: “Everything that the XTRP people have replied so far belongs in the "The things farms say" thread.” Well, I would like to let everyone in Beta know. He drank his Kool Aid And WOW, I mean just WOW, Drasca's mouth is everything he said it would be And what a happy ending it was. He was worth every Benjamin And then some. It was sad at the end though, He gave me the puppy eyes and asked for another. TBO Should really be proud to have a retainer on his services He does deliver the…

• Dow On Tbo spam thread

All so very true, Sky Warrior and Aelous. Seen it so many times over in The game. Big mouths, stupid tempers They always end up face down on the curve Pants half way down, LOL Z, Mad respect as always. Your behavior not only beckons respect, And gives it when due. Btw, Just got back from the ATM. Pulled a few Benjamin's Since I expect Drasca's mouth Over again tonight. Have to say He can perform He is truly gifted.

• Dow On Tbo

And he just keeps drinking his own Kool-Aid. Rant on little man. Rant on. Buzzing like a mosquito all night long. Stop by when you are done, Still waiting for your mouth!

• Dow On Tbo

Quote from Drasca: “Quote from PacoPico: “ He's aware of the war and the need for occupations ” Still better than DPX though. DPXs been whining non-stop. At least Frios decided to stop whining-- to me. Just whines to the public instead-- which I'm perfectly find with because he looks like a buffoon doing so. Oh...poor little Drasca, he still drinking his own Kool-Aid. I can not clear troops OR I gave you AND your alliance the option to vacate before you dragged your alliance on yet another front…

• Dow On Tbo

Really wish my first entry to the Beta Boards was one of a little more of a pleasantry than one of business. I am not known around these parts, at least not by many. I do not have a problem keeping it that way either. I have nothing to prove. Been there, done that. The Alliance TBO is here officially notified that the use of Xtr-P towns without the members' and the Leadership's expressed written permission is off limits. Furthermore, I will resist my dense nature and refraim from mentioning spec…

• Why Bother Voting for Features?

Frio1980 - - General

Quote from Blok: “GF has already decided which feature will be implemented, so why go through the charade of voting? They try to make us think we have a choice, but they know full well which of the features will be selected. When they put 3 choices, where one choice involves military/combat, it is going to win every single time. There might as well not even be another choice. What they should be doing is having us vote on 1 of 3 military features or 1 of 3 economic features or 1 of 3 research fe…

• server merge talk

Frio1980 - - General

Quote from karylmarc: “wow FRIO1980, its been a long time since i read your post... well are you the GENERAL of XTR? or im just mistaken you for some other person. :D well all i can say is that PIRACY should be gone 8-) 8-) 8-) ” You mean old General of Xtr (but who is keeping tabs?!) And yes it is me (they finally let me out of the nutt house!), guess the USN has decided to give me a 1 year break to heal from being a pansy. lol Nah, I tore 2 tendons on my right knee. Surgery on January 13th. an…

• Merger,... I have not heard much of nothing, since I just came back from a 2 year deployment to join a game that has completely changed, and not only driven many away for good, but it has adopted Political Correctness as its primary concern. You may or may not have gotten to play in the really good ole' days, but the only thing that drove players insane over this game was the fact that pillaging was pillaging. Not a 'political correct' version of it. "If in real life someone broke into your hou…

• XTR-P Declares WAR on BRO

Frio1980 - - 2012

FI-FY-FO-FUM I hear all this complaining every time they hear the battle drums. How come every time we get someone that uses their brains, uses a function that is not only allowed by the game, but on top of that been around for quite a few years now someone gets their feelings hurt and has to start talking about peasants and tyrants, bullies and victims. The good all days were so nice, none of this political correctness to worry about. So the nice way of saying this is, man up and shut up, or m…

• Xtr-P Vs Bro

Frio1980 - - 2012

Battle for Big Dogs Lair (29.12.2011 9:59:13) Frio1980 from ภย๔є ภא๓קђ, Ghettoville, Lady Xtreme from ภย๔є ภא๓קђ, Wibby from GhettoBeach, Yezud, Zamora from Ghettoville, Yezud, ภย๔є ภא๓קђ, Ghettojesus from ภย๔є ภא๓קђ, Ghettoville, Ecclestonus from Yezud vs Dawn8699 from DawnusW1, SenorGogo from Cairo, Ruddog33 from Big Dogs Lair, whitbis from Hagrid, Turt1e from Polis ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman...........5768(-4033). - Swordsman.............35(-…

• Thanks to all willing participants in this thread. Special thanks to those who have crossed boundaries and even talked with those considered 'enemies', for better or worse, and have found a semi-common ground doing so. I will request this thread be closed now, as there is always some who can not hold their tongues. :qatc-sign: Thanks again to all who shared their point of view.

• So I got presented with an issue I do not really know how to answer to. __________ "One player pulls his/her priests and the rest of the island mates, from a different alliance get affected by this on a personal level." I personally do not believe in the wonder usage, antique or just stubborn, call it what you will. But I believe it to be a cheap move. and something that ruins the battle system's "integrity". Though everyone is entitled to it's own opinion. "So, should the affected players take…