Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Merger

ZechV - - Apollon Spam

Only 382 accounts left. Hot damn what a mess. New servers always kills old servers. I think the merges need to come more often. Say when when gets open another one merges. To be honest I’ve lost track of how the US servers look like now. If anyone wants to send me a message and update me that would be great. Interested in seeing if they are just as bad as the UK now. Game officially dead?

• GOW

ZechV - - Asklepios Spam

Because the leader is a bully and a dictator. Ive heard that Black alliance is beating him so hard in piracy he actually quit playing piracy for this round xD. Bless 95 members and cant get them to work together to make hik points. Maybe if he treated them better they would be a threat to us. But no just another big alliance. Happy farming guys

• GOW

ZechV - - Asklepios Spam

Yh if you look at the other thread i messaged in i mearly tried to get people not to join them if they wanted to learn. But hey i dont think we need to beat them from what i hear barca is doing a great job of turning his alliance members against himself. Being a selfish leader wanting everything for himself. Bullying people to join his alliance. Trying to bully other placers. Like i said im not worried about him and nor should noone else. I just dont like people mass recruiting as yes the server…

• GOW

ZechV - - Asklepios Spam

I agree if you look on the main forum under general, not another new server or something like that you will see what i have to say on the matter. The problem is that the leader is a deluded, and thinks that this is like other worlds. Which quiet frankly it isnt. The sad thing is the leader is a bully. He forces team mates to give him all the cp the alliance makes. He forces people of his islands.he threatens any competition that comes his way. Sorry to tell you barca. But im here and im not goin…

• New server... already

ZechV - - General

Wow you really dont see it. If this server was active there would be more people in other alliances. Also if it was active i wouldnt be able to walk into top 25 spending no ambro. When the server starts you have people trying to get the right starter island. I know i made 8 accounts before i got to the right one. Then you have all the multis and the bots people create. That figure you smartly quoted doesnt show you multis or bots. The real figure of active people would be closer to 300/400 membe…

• New server... already

ZechV - - General

You are foolish! This server isnt ny kappa alpha or even omega or apollon. Every server released has had less and less players and trust me when i tell you the server is already dead! There isnt the players to have 70 man alliances and your talking about 130 your having a laugh. Are you scared of competition? Becuase to me everyone who joins your alliance is scared and just joining for tag. Nothing else. @ every other alliance please dont be scared of their numbers i know im not. Spy them pillag…

• New server... already

ZechV - - General

Thanks guys. They now have 64 members to seconds 6 members. Its crazy. Oh well im almost ready to start pillaging. I came to this server to have fun and thats what im going to do.

• GoW

ZechV - - General

There seems to be no part of the forum for the new server so i will post this in here. Yes i am on this server. But i wont be spending any ambro and i will not be playing piracy as hard as i normally do, so i wont release my new name as i dont think it matters. However as everyone probably can see this isnt the most active server already and is made worse by people like barca (alliance GoW). Barca is messaging everyone on the server to join the alliance even multi accounts with 206 total score a…

• Sorry still new to the boards and cant seem to a quote message (i blame my phone) from senital i believe his name is. i would like to say any new alliance inspires to be the best in the server and i would love for them to one day come and battle us. So i dont get why this is a bad thing. At the moment it looks like they are a bunch of really experienced players who love to play the game trying to help new players grow and learn the trade. i would recommend any small player to go to this alliance…

• New Feature - Input Needed!

ZechV - - General

Quote from Hari Seldon: “Boaty McBoatface ;)” This guy gets it! Was going to post but thought there was noone else english in here

• New Feature - Input Needed!

ZechV - - General

THE BARBARIC

• Yh thank you annguyen for the invite:) sorry we couldnt make it 40 60. Will try better next time

• Psst - quiet please!

ZechV - - Combat Reports - Apollon

Maybe thats our game plan. Apprently we have no strategy or anything so lets make that it then he might finally think we are a good alliance/ good players.

• Psst - quiet please!

Im no shamed as moving alliances is part of the game. Things happen. Alliances break up people get banned people take over other people accounts. Getting hit for 75% damage is shameful. Like i said i dont have multi accounts others may do which may be the ones your talking about but you can ip share ten accounts thats part of the rules of the game nothing you or i can do about that. I actually dont spend anything on ambro. Granted i did buy some when started but that was to give me a head start …

• Psst - quiet please!

Tbh i dont really care about that player you hit i dont know who he is and what sort of level he was. The fact you tried to shame us was just asking for trouble. I would love to know the 9 accounts i have. But its nice to know you think im good enough to have 9 accounts all running at the same time so good, you have to make comment about it. Oh and i have more military than your whole alliance pritty much only reason we wont declare on you. But its ok you will get there one day. Thank you for ex…

• Psst - quiet please!

Seriously? Called for help? I have a 24k army i dont need help lol. The fact that you post your crap cr on the boards to try make mockery of us means alot of people dont like you. But yh you bully our small player and boost about it. So there you go. And i only came as you obviously wasnt going to come to me. You just continue picking on small players seems to be all your good at.

• Psst - quiet please!

There you go to all the madmaxa fans. In the words of jamie vardy chat ___ get ____. You got lucky i was working a missed my timing by 2 mins to miss you morts! But hey "lets start from zero again" Battle for DemeterKamen1 (15.02.2016 19:17:25) AlmightyMaximus[Psst] from Twinleaf Town, ZechV[Psst] from Veilstone City, DemeterKamen1 vs madmaxa[H2O] from DemeterKamen1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer....................…

• Psst - quiet please!

Quote from madmaxa: “Quote from drasko7: “yea wining one battle is more important then occupation of half your alliance 53:46 Madmaxa and Direwolf 53:47 Direwolf and Max of Thorm 52:47 Madmaxa and Max of Thorm 56:45 Direwolf :geant:” OMG this thread is still active? Hahaha. Nice. OK, first of all, nobody occupied any of my towns. Second, Drasko did occupied some of my ports. Those with no ships in it. So, that's success? I don't care you spending gold gaining nothing. On this server, I killed yo…

• Psst - quiet please!

Quote from crixy2312: “Oh shots fired, if the H20 dudes don't reply now it means they qualified to be attacked by cooks and tenders right chuck? BTW Zech, no offense bro but a bunch of players from your alliance have been going inactive lately. The kicking of "Shinde" must have had some drama I guess? Which brings up the point - I am in a perpetual state of confusion as to whether you are still the home secretary of AO or are you a deck scrubber/spy in disguise, in PSST. :doofy:” You really dont…

• Psst - quiet please!

Haha im not saying he isnt im just seeing if he actually has any balls. At the moment i think my slingers have more then them