Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 805.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Farm For Life

les537 - - Spam Archive - Alpha

Well then, it looks like you fail at simple logic, Moldy. How do you feel about that? The italian guy is half the map away from us and we never heard of him until elmo had him start slowboating me and doll. tumblr_n1l2y8wzWu1rey868o1_500.gif I'm starting to think elmo's big italian war was a complete sham filmed on a hollywood sound stage. Worry about when elmo stops playing with me? Elmo is a joke. What's he going to do that he hasn't tried already? Spend a billion gold on my front lawn? Warp i…

• Farm For Life

Skyhawk, lets make a rule. You can only talk about the Art of War if you have read it or if you have at least 1 o-point. I think that excludes you. I do like the part where you echo nonsense about elmo pwning me. Good boy *pets. That's almost as cool as the story that he has nothing to do with Italy. The reality is he spent 500 million on my front lawn in total failure while running at full steam. He did everything exactly as I telegraphed. I didn't get a million o-points because his 'group gett…

• Farm For Life

fXaSOHi.jpg I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. It's been crazy and now I'm enjoying a little relaxation before it all starts up again. Not much is going on in ikaland, except for the throwaway kozy account settling into the role of permanent leech(and farm) on two of our islands. The account started at 200 million. It was down to 4 million today, but someone logged on and there were sad faces and now the money is flowing back in. The elmo account pretends to not be involved while harassin…

• Farm For Life

Quote from elmo: “ Well, Harlot was part of WLS leadership, and we played together for 3 or 4 years. If you knew her well, then you'll agree she would have acted faster than I did. Moreover, at the first insult from Les regarding herself, her friends or her alliance, she would have smacked him around much harder than I did.” I read some more of your nonsense, elmo leech captain. I like this part about Harlot. I remember her from zeta. She was so mad that we did something or other (can't recall) …

• Farm For Life

This is getting interesting now. I don't really want to post because the current thread is love and life, but I'll go over my own points as promised earlier. A key talking point seems to be that I'm rude. Well, maybe I am. I'm not good in dealing with bullies or otherwise mismanaged authority or trespassers on my families well-being. Me big rude bully man. Here's the facts one more time - This conflict is rooted in leeching. It was started by leeching and it will end when the leeching ends. As D…

• Farm For Life

I've been kind of busy and I haven't checked the forums for a few days. I have not read up fully and it looks interesting with posts from people not in the bully circle tug collection. I will catch up when I get some time tonight and touch on interesting points and errors. For now, an update! The Elmo account has stopped leeching and blocking my ports and towns after spending untold millions. He does this for two reasons. The first is so that the kozy account will not be blocked by the game from…

• You Funny Alpha

I didn't click vmode. Someone else clicked it for me. I don't have any player admins in my team so I just know I was a bad man for 'content'. I'm probably being a very bad man now because the first rule of admin club is not to mention admin club - unless you happened to have some in your alliance. I really have no idea what gets someone banned because of how they don't bother to actually tell you. I'll just use Elmo's tactic and report all of elmo posts in the hopes that they also contain the ev…

• Farm For Life

Quote: “ By Instant Insanity Oh yeah. I almost forgot to add to this thread... Let's face it Les. Whatever you were/did in the past has clearly not translated to the present. You don't have to know Elmontador to see this. It has been quite clear that here on Alpha you are just another pretty mouth and a farm when compared to us top dogs. I would feel sorry but this is your own doing. To your alliance mates I wish you luck as your member is trying his best to get you all into trouble ” A good hec…

• Farm For Life

Skyhawk, it's always fun to read the fantasies of the pilot fish who swim around the local bully. Do continue. q9Ri9b0.jpg The great fighter elmo killed 200 hops this week. Excellent work in your Farm For Life campaign, sparky! I'd pay 5 million a day to kill 200 hops myself, no wait, that's idiotic. On friday the kozy account was fired up again. It attacked some random cats. Apparently the kozy account is mad that people attack for unresponsive leeching - who knew? The kozy account warped to an…

• Farm For Life

I suspect that you are already making moves to hand your multi over to a real life person. I'm sure there will be a big production on that day with huge screen shots and large fonts inside of boxes. We do look forward to that day when the transaction is complete. Until then maybe I can get my sister to come by and show you how to take care of yourself so you don't have to stay home and alone every night playing lame browser games. Maybe you will meet a nice boy and get married and make something…

• Farm For Life

1ggCdvy.gif I do believe that farming your multi counts as hitting you, hunny bunny To bad you have to hide your multi account units in CAT towns instead of your own on the same island that is full of troops. I do believe that is what they call a LOL. w4tNmln.jpg

• Farm For Life

Quote: “ Whilst they tend to the game, you per opposition are bent in destroying the game in every way you can, by means of extensive abuse over other players, who sooner or later will cease to play as they're not in the mood to be cyber-assaulted and insulted by the likes of you. ” Are you leaving already? I haven't even started.

• Farm For Life

Hey Elmo, when you pretend to be a girl on the enternets do you wear a skirt? I bet it's cute! Boy, all the old timers in alpha have their panties in a bunch to see their hero is a fake. The 'respect' elmo is showing the rest of cat is to leech one of our temple islands with 2 accounts and spread a bunch of nonsense about us being bullies. Elmo fears CAT or he would be writing bigger fonts and making a whole production out of it. He likes his enemies to be mostly inactive. DrkAngel - what's your…

• Farm For Life

Hi mister player moderator. I don't really respect you guys because of your obvious conflicts, but I do enjoy a green font. You must be a special typist. Are you sad to see the leader of the biggest group in alpha is a phony? Hey, Elmo leech captain and multi queen. You coming at me bro? I'm right there in dolls town. Too bad your multi is slow boating it and you can't attack it. Good times.

• Farm For Life

A story about an idiot who does well by luck. I can see why you relate to that story. Tom Hanks is just like you. He's just one guy playing many roles and he has been known to wear womens clothing, just like you with kozy. How's the leeching and multi accounting working out for you, Elmo?

• Farm For Life

I thought Jurassic park might be your favorite movie. All that cloning they do -

• Farm For Life

Hands up if anyone actually read his wall of nonsense. Your mental breakdown is a pretty neat distraction to the fact that you are completely full of it about the very foundation of your argument. As long as you and kozy are the same person your whole house of cards falls down. Put a man in kozy town. If you could you would put your whole army there and use the biggest font this BB supports with a 3 part presentation to display the fact. But you can't. Because it's your registered multi. Instead…

• Farm For Life

Elmo, since we have established that your whole story is completely BS and that kozy is your multi, why don't you stop the leeching and go back to being the ruler of your virtual world where you pwn people with your large alliance full of completely real people? I don't mind you blocking my empty towns. I think that's cute. You can do that until the end of time as long as you know I'll do much more efficient raids on you for the same duration. You keep checking those alerts. Kaleg, elmo is down …

• Farm For Life

So, kozy is your multi and you answer that by writing a wall of completely distracting nonsense. A bold strategy, Leech Captain Elmo. You and your multi have been leeching us for a long while now. You fail to address the problem and instead you use multi accounts to try to increase your stench on the island and spread a bunch of slanderous nonsense about me and my group being bullies. Lying to all of Alpha. We are not much interested in puppet shows and phonies. You and your multi account can st…

• Farm For Life

If it's not true then he can put a unit in kozy town and prove it in 5 minutes. That's not going to happen. I will put a man in any town that the lying sack of mud claims is my multi. I know it's painful to see that your ally is joke, but it's all part of the healing process. Be strong! The great and powerful Elmo! CrhvyaL.jpg You must try harder, sir. 5uGbRno.jpg