Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 511.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• In the alliance highscores, there are two formatting issues: 1) There is no space between the name of the alliance and the tag, and 2) There is a space just before the closing parenthesis. Screenshot attached. Text example with wrong formatting: Turtle Nation(-TNT- ) Correct formatting should be: Turtle Nation (-TNT-)

• Increase cost of everthing ?

Reila - - Game

These new advisors and stuff are "great", but how much ambrosia do I have to give to remove those awful ambrosia ads that take up 20% of every window? Yes, Gameforge, I know about doubling storage and safe space. I don't need an ad that takes up the top 20% of the Warehouse window. I'd be willing to pay for a premium membership if it meant taking those away. If they want to make money, they need to give us the ability to reorganise our town layout. I would spend up to 300 ambrosia if it meant I …

• A few years ago (and a few years before that) I posted a thread just like this. Since then, only one building has been added to the game that is worth building for this purpose (Sea Chart Archive), but I figure a minor update every 3 years is not going to be seen as spamming. I am keeping most of the wording from last time, but the numbers have been updated. What does "Max Possible Master Builder's Score" mean? It is the highest possible amount of points that you can get solely from buildings. R…

• School of Hard Nox

Reila - - Game Library

Vote Count: DrkAngel - Xerxes III, Heather, Little Mobster, maya, MaulICE As dawn broke, Mortem's men could be seen near the horizon, riding towards the town. DrkAngel had just been lynched, and it was discovered that she, too, had turned traitor. But could the town be confident that they had completely removed the threat from within? They would need every last citizen to defend Nox, and they would have to trust that each remaining one was loyal to each other. Everyone quickly armed themselves, …

• One Long Night

Reila - - Game Library

bamcbix is lynched. bamcbix was a traitor to Nox. The town was doing amazingly at removing the ones that were willinging to betray the town for Mortem. Soon, it would be dawn. Whether the town would still be standing by then was unsure. But if they could fully rid themselves of the threat to Nox by then, they may stand a chance. It seems the replacement for Drk has fallen through. 8 players remaining. 5 votes needed for a lynch. Players: Backspace MaulICE bakakadassa - Anti-town/Mafia goon bamcb…

• One Long Night

Reila - - Game Library

I may have a replacement for DrkAngel.

• One Long Night

Reila - - Game Library

With maya's vote, we have a lynch. This time, the town seemed sure. baka had to go. At this point, everybody knows how a lynch works. The townsfolk were pretty tired and bored at this point, it being the middle of the night and all. Magically, some evidence that wasn't accessible before turns up: bakakadassa was a traitor to Nox (mafia goon)! Players: Backspace MaulICE bakakadassa - Anti-town/Mafia goon bamcbix Drk Angel Eloy - Anti-town/Mafia goon Frozen Angel - Vanilla Townie HaNs Na MiTrAljEz…

• One Long Night

Reila - - Game Library

Vote Count (5) bakakadassa - SoftPanda, Heather, MaulICE, Xerxes III, prEDITOR (3) SoftPanda - Little Mobster, DrkAngel, bamcbix

• One Long Night

Reila - - Game Library

Vote Count (3) SoftPanda - Little Mobster, DrkAngel, bakakadassa (2) DrkAngel - Xerxes III, prEDITOR Xerxes III - MaulICE bakakadassa - SoftPanda 10 players left. 6 needed for a lynch. Time left: timeanddate.com/countdown/wedd…T1016&p0=%3A&font=cursive

• One Long Night

Reila - - Game Library

Vote Count (3) SoftPanda - Little Mobster, DrkAngel, bakakadassa DrkAngel - Xerxes III Xerxes III - MaulICE bakakadassa - SoftPanda

• One Long Night

Reila - - Game Library

The deadline was narrowly missed. The town has taken too long to make up their minds since the last lynching. They've given the traitors in the town time to reorganise. Thankfully, no fresh dead bodies are found, but every wasted second puts the town at a disadvantage. The night wears on. Vote Count (6) Zullu - prEDITOR, maya, Heather, Little Mobster, Xerxes III, MaulICE MaulICE - bakakadassa bakakadassa - SoftPanda Heather - Zullu Little Mobster - bamcbix With 6 votes, Zullu has been lynched. T…

• One Long Night

Reila - - Game Library

Vote Count (4) Zullu - prEDITOR, maya, Heather, Little Mobster (2) MaulICE - Xerxes III, bakakadassa bakakadassa - SoftPanda Heather - Zullu Little Mobster - bamcbix Non voters: MaulICE, Drk Angel. Time left: 6 hours 45 minutes.

• One Long Night

Reila - - Game Library

A time limit of 24 hours is now in place. If a lynch is not had by that time, the phase will end, and role actions will be carried out. The vote count will remain the same. MaulICE has replaced Backspace. Vote Count (3) Zullu - prEDITOR, maya, Heather (2) Backspace MaulICE - Xerxes III, bakakadassa Bakakadassa - SoftPanda bamcbix - Little Mobster Heather - Zullu Little Mobster - bamcbix Non voters: Backspace MaulICE, Drk Angel. Alive players: Backspace MaulICE bakakadassa bamcbix Drk Angel Heath…

• One Long Night

Reila - - Game Library

Vote Count (4) Zullu - prEDITOR, maya, Heather, bakakadassa Bakakadassa - SoftPanda bamcbix - Little Mobster Heather - Zullu Little Mobster - bamcbix 11 players left, 6 votes needed for lynch.

• One Long Night

Reila - - Game Library

Unless I missed one, vote count remains unchanged since last update: Vote Count Bakakadassa - SoftPanda bamcbix - Little Mobster I think you guys are a bit quieter on the weekend (as am I), so I have faith that things will pick up tomorrow. If not, I may consider a drastic measure. I am working on Backspace.

• One Long Night

Reila - - Game Library

Vote Count Bakakadassa - SoftPanda bamcbix - Little Mobster usman and MaulICE were both vanilla townies. Re: Backspace, I hate replacing people because it is unfair to the rest of the players. But I will see what can be done.

• One Long Night

Reila - - Game Library

Vote Count (7) usman - Little Mobster, prEDITOR, bakakadassa, Heather, Zullu, maya, MaulICE (2) Heather - Backspace, usman MaulICE - Xerxes III Lynch is achieved. The townsfolk took another vote, and they had come to a consensus: usman had to go next. It was just over an hour ago that the town had been forced to get rid of Hans, and it proved to be a good decision. Would the town's good luck continue, or would they be one step closer towards falling into Mortem's hands? usman was lynched, and hi…

• One Long Night

Reila - - Game Library

@maya, thank you. It has been just over 5 days since the start of Phase 2. Only 2 players have under 5 posts for Phase 2. The median post count for this phase is 7. Vote Count (6) usman - Little Mobster, prEDITOR, bakakadassa, Heather, Zullu, maya MaulICE - Xerxes III Heather - Backspace With 13 players left, 7 votes are needed for a lynch.

• One Long Night

Reila - - Game Library

Quote from usman: “@ also i would request the Mod to perhaps consider setting up a time limit to day phases, so as to get the game moving, at the current rate the game is going nowhere.” I understand why the request is made and I have also received the suggestion from an advisor on this game. I see a lot of votes being thrown around right now, but I can enact a deadline if that slows down. Please bold @Reila with whether you would like a deadline and whatever changes that may bring. I am reasona…

• One Long Night

Reila - - Game Library

Vote Count (4) MaulICE - prEDITOR, Little Mobster, Xerxes III, SoftPanda (2) SoftPanda - Heather, maya usman - Bakakadassa Heather - Backspace Xerxes III - MaulICE 13 players remaining, 7 needed for a lynch. 4 players have not cast a vote. @SoftPanda, thank you for the warning. I will see about poking or replacing usman. He has been in the bathroom for too long now.