Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 133.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Ikariam, what's up ?

Realovac - - Spam Archive

• Largest Alliance in the game

Realovac - - Spam Archive

big alliance-big noobs and big farms no organization! small alliance-big players and great warriors organiztaon!

• Can I join?

• Steam Giants or Hoplite??

Realovac - - Discussion Board

Because you are wrong. you do not know how to play with the SG. If someone wants to learn how to play properly with the troop and fleet and let him come to ikariam.balcan or ikariam.rs.

I'd like to show. But I do not know English so I can not explain it properly.I know use SG.

Thus, no one has to blame that you dont know not use the giants and writing nonsense. If you want to know how to use, I will learn.

• -M-start to fight again.

Realovac - - Achive - Ny

Sea battle near Caraibas (07.04.2015 19:03:19) Vilker from kfc, Vhpa, Herdyson, Vilker vs ReaLoVaC[-M-] from Munje --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................87(-68) - Ram-Ship..............................147(-6) Steam Ram.............................21(-14) - Steam Ram.............................51(-18) Rocket Ship............................0(-15) - ............................................. Fire Ship…

Realovac - - Achive - Ny

Sea battle near Caraibas (07.04.2015 7:28:32) ReaLoVaC[-M-] from Munje vs Vilker from Caraibas --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................153(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-22) Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-34) Steam Ram..............................69(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-2) .............................…

Realovac - - Achive - Ny

The miracle of Vilker 'Colossus' is activated. (06.04.2015 19:15:08) Sea battle near Caraibas (06.04.2015 19:16:08) ReaLoVaC[-M-] from Munje vs Vilker from Caraibas --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................153(-84) - Ram-Ship.............................12(-181) Fire Ship..............................0(-45) - Fire Ship..............................0(-31) Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Morta…

• Thanky you!! Sea battle near Vukovar (05.04.2015 23:46:03) iniquity[G-O-G] from Sou Kyoku vs Kastiel[1776] from Kas-W1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................70(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-10) ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-10) ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-10) Catap…

• Battle for Vukovar (05.04.2015 15:45:59) Kastiel[1776] from Calbiga vs ReaLoVaC[G-O-G] from Vukovar --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier....................100(-0) ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1) Steam Giant............................13(-2) - ............................................. Mortar.................…

• http://prntscr.com/6p55cb http://prntscr.com/6p55sx When he saw me coming, he run away of course AHHAHAHHA G-O-G And now I'm starting to build, that's enough of the war with the foolish. And Ludra dont be afraid me i wont eat you I will kill your army!! Ludra,http://prntscr.com/6p5av3,http://prntscr.com/6p5bue he run away me from Catbalogan then from Hinabangan Sea battle near Gandara (03.04.2015 18:57:38) ReaLoVaC[G-O-G] from Hinabangan vs ludra[1776] from Gandara ------------------------------…

• RUN AWAYYY hahahhaa He run away Battle for Catbalogan (03.04.2015 17:08:08) ReaLoVaC[G-O-G] from My army here, Catbalogan vs ludra[1776] from --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................320(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman............................2362(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite..............................687(-12) - ............................…

It is not important:)

Quote from Draxo: “If you can wave steam giants almost for each round, they're a way worther than hoplites.” It is truth.

• Solar declares war on TUA

Realovac - - Achive - Ny

Solar is my favorite

• Pillage

Realovac - - Game

What server it is?? What is lvl of wall?

You must learn how to play with Sg,and to shield them from mines and catapulites.

• I had no more troops to fight and Hephaestus. And I had more time to sit for a computer. Understand ???