Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 764.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• declare war with PSST

vnn - - Diplomacy - Apollon

This my friend is not a WAR... It's a Play Date there's a difference...

• GOW

vnn - - Asklepios Spam

Quote from Nikolai: “OR, this could end up like Apollon, where -VN- and Piracy game pretty much dominated and ruined the server and made it boring. Hannibal does love him some Capture points” Ahhh!!! the old ikariam argument. noobs trying to dominate through noobshps of mass noobs recruitment. the lack of educating members, the lack of piracy participation or better yet, the introduction of piracy itself. the cries and woes of those who cry out "Cheaters" and the sinister laugh of those achievin…

• Psst and AO think too much..

vnn - - Apollon Spam

WOW!!! very nice crs from both sides, few mistakes by both sides and it's to be expected as everyone is getting their feet wet. however, considering that Eris is fighting the servers biggest accounts there are, as an insider i believe Eris is doing a great job. not to mention they also became the dominant pirate alliance. but without a doubt great job to both alliances.

• Psst and AO think too much..

vnn - - Apollon Spam

Quote from Grim Reaper DaWar: “How about you just Declare war on them? Did you ever think about that? Quote from CHUCK NORRIS: “Come on guys,Im waiting... :sleeping-ani:” ” DOW for what? commitment? who needs that...

• wow a pre-warning dow. how generous, you don't see this to often. good luck to -X- i think you'll need it. p.s. hi PJ long time. hope your doing well...

• wow it's been a while since i posted anything on the board but seeing some old faces made me do it lol Jesse my old time board rival, it's actually good to see you and i can honestly respect your determination in not coming back to the game. i agree with wheezy, your not missing anything. yea, now a days it's all about piracy so you either evolve with the game or do the next big thing, protest by quitting. many times i wanted to quit but i just can't tear away from some old loyal friends that st…

• Sea battle near Kefalonia (22.01.2015 7:14:06) VNN[DrUnK] from Tremont, George Carlin vs elguapo[TRN] from Kefalonia, Macheria --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................102(-38) - Ram-Ship..............................97(-68) Fire Ship.............................44(-97) - Fire Ship............................37(-178) Mortar Ship............................50(-0) - Mortar Ship............................70(-…

• got nothing to say?

• Sea battle near cellar (17.01.2015 7:11:01) Xazbar[DrUnK] from Bubbles, cellar vs rizla40[-TN-] from cellar --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................174(-6) - Ram-Ship..............................89(-10) Fire Ship..............................34(-8) - Fire Ship.............................16(-41) Mortar Ship............................15(-0) - Mortar Ship............................20(-0) ...............…

• Sea battle near Ecclesia Wine (18.01.2015 16:05:47) elguapo[-TN-] from Polis 4 vs VNN[DrUnK] from ϯSalt S-3ϯ, baller[DrUnK] from Wine 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Ram-Ship...............................27(-0) Fire Ship..............................6(-45) - Fire Ship..............................0(-30) Mortar Ship............................36(-0) - Mortar Ship.......................…

• in my opinion anyone who has to resort to picking on someone grammar whether English is the primary language or secondary deserves what they got. what's next Kaleg? (what ever your nick is) let odst go insult kids in special ED and when someone punches him in the face for doing so you come along to defend his actions by making excuses for him as you're making here for him? funny how odst had to poke at ciozo grammar at the opening of this thread claiming how he can't understand ciozo but yet whe…

• DaWar vs Ninja CRs

vnn - - Archive - Chi

Battle for ϯPepper W-3ϯ (18.11.2014 4:36:36) BuckshotShorty[NiNjA] from UZI 5th Coridor vs VNN[DaWaR] from ϯPepper W-3ϯ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-3) Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................360(-0) - ............................................. Hopl…

• DaWar vs Ninja CRs

vnn - - Archive - Chi

Sea battle near Air Temple (18.11.2014 2:15:29) VNN[DaWaR] from Hermit Purple, Ravensong[DaWaR] from Hermit Purple vs lroh[NiNjA] from Air Temple --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Ram..............................55(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-23) Ram-Ship..............................145(-0) - ............................................. Fire Ship.............................48(-12) - ........................…

• Quote from Perineum: “1 CR with just a few rams and flames... Has the war of northern aggression ended? Are the Ladies and the "Ladies" in the powder room? Is there any truth to the rumor this is a fake war to distract from the fact you guys are working together to dominate piracy? and most importantly, no more love songs? Where is the love ????? :breaking:” if you find out? please let me know.

• DaWar vs Ninja CRs

vnn - - Archive - Chi

i just joined DaWar yesterday for a little fun and to bring some more fun to Ninja so it's not so much of a one way landslide. however, i will compliment Ninja they are very skilled and have done a great job thus far. good job to both sides in this sea battle. Sea battle near ϯPepper W-3ϯ (12.11.2014 3:48:20) VNN[DaWaR] from Winterfell, Kings Landing, Polis, Deagol[DaWaR] from Kinkhase, brent[DaWaR] from Kinkhase, The Assassin[DaWaR] from Kinkhase, Kingsman1[DaWaR] from Guštanj-M, Ravensong[DaWa…

• 2 years lmao... i don't think iv'e ever played any one server that amount of time lol. maybe Epsilon or Kappa and still i don't think it was 2 years. you guys must be insane lol... i think you guys better get a move on things. this spy report i got kind of says it all so far. read from bottom up Status: Mission successfully accomplished! Report: Sender: Subject: Date: Receiver: [97:1] SugarClaw Message 03.11.2014 9:39:21 [97:1] Alliance hmmm? now that i think about it.. i hope Tau don't put up t…

• wow old commodore an original Lunar, pm me in game.

• this has my attention good luck and have fun

• Piracy is a Gun

vnn - - Spam Archive - Phi

some of you get the point i'm trying to convert here. i don't want the advantage over every alliance. what's the fun of me pillaging or battling a player that has only half the research i have? there's no skill in that or a challenge. everyday we have cms asking who is our next war and i look in the highscore and see no challenges what's so ever. XTN did a great job in our one main battle. i got to see their coordination and even though it wasn't the most tactical they still showed great potenti…

• Piracy is a Gun

vnn - - Spam Archive - Phi

Quote from Lord_Aragorn: “I believe this "proposal" carries a sub-intention.” i guess this is like having your sunglasses on your head but looking for them all over the house. i thought my post was obvious enough. we are willing to let players place in piracy (without the risk of being raided by a Drunk member) so they can grow faster so we can have more evenly matched wars in the name of competition and fun. Quote from King Minser: “"Why don't you poor people just make money and stop complainin…