Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 65.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I think this is a good idea, but I think you should also have the option of blocking goods from a certain person too. There used to be some people, I don't know if this happens anymore, who will pillage a random low level player dry, then send the goods to someone else, usually of a lower level, to avoid complaints. I know it's never been against the rules per se, but I have known people who got banned for pillaging someone much lower than them (harrassment), and they were able to avoid that bec…

• As far as pillages go, if someone is attacked, other players can help DEFEND only without violating the 1v1 rule, but any time that person decides to go on the offensive, then he or she would have to go alone, and cannot request assistance. That is the point when it wouldn't be 1v1.

• Maybe it's the way you asked?

• And they are now dead. Sea battle near Skdark (10.06.2015 7:33:44) ImmortalDestiny[Novus] from -UD- HUNTER, Necronoma vs Felix[DPX] from -UD- HUNTER --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................902(-27) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-76) Fire Ship.............................4(-427) - Fire Ship..............................0(-31) Mortar Ship............................30(-0) - Mortar Ship..........…

• Novus FAIL!

ImmortalDestiny - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Quote from SoC-DSCAT0: “Novus is undoubtedly a worthy opponent of the few Alliances that have done them the favor of attacking them. Coming from Gamma and being in the number 1 Alliance there, complacency is something not to be ignored. With 150 members (was 155, last week, right?), It would be next to impossible for most any other Alliance to effectively shut them down by themselves. Mistakes will be made, and corrected. Many a good fight is to be had. BTW, if you know the wimp that came up wit…

• Finally killed them all. Sea battle near Tarreen (10.06.2015 5:50:35) ImmortalDestiny[Novus] from -UD- HUNTER, Necronoma vs Felix[DPX] from -UD- HUNTER --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................466(-34) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-65) Fire Ship.............................6(-144) - Fire Ship..............................0(-33) Mortar Ship............................60(-0) - Mortar Ship.......…

• And he's STILL holding on. Sea battle near Tarreen (10.06.2015 5:35:35) ImmortalDestiny[Novus] from -UD- HUNTER, Necronoma vs Felix[DPX] from -UD- HUNTER --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................466(-34) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-65) Fire Ship.............................6(-144) - Fire Ship..............................0(-33) Mortar Ship............................60(-0) - Mortar Ship.....…

• I wish my CR's looked more like that, but at least he's got troops I can kill. Somehow he's still alive here. Sea battle near Skdark (10.06.2015 5:03:44) ImmortalDestiny[Novus] from -UD- HUNTER, Necronoma vs Felix[DPX] from -UD- HUNTER --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................1143(-27) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-76) Fire Ship...........................185(-282) - Fire Ship...................…

• Felix is on the defensive. Yes it's still going on but I have almost 5k more ships I can use (or so). Sea battle near Skdark (10.06.2015 4:33:44) ImmortalDestiny[Novus] from -UD- HUNTER, Necronoma vs Felix[DPX] from -UD- HUNTER --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................1143(-27) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-76) Fire Ship...........................231(-236) - Fire Ship..........................…

• Sea battle near Skdark (04.06.2015 23:26:50) ImmortalDestiny[Novus] from Shanola vs Felix[DPX] from -UD- HUNTER --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Ram-Ship...............................0(-65) Fire Ship..............................5(-70) - Fire Ship..............................0(-36) Mortar Ship...........................15(-35) - Mortar Ship............................0(-42) Steam Ram...…

• Sorry for the mistake, I misread your name. Enduring is a hard term since I'm barely even noticing the corruption, at least in my towns with a Governor's Residence equal to my colonies. The ones with low Residence I am noticing it. I don't use wine presses, not enough space for the other stuff I want. Yes I use Aristocracy for the shorter build times, but also the counter espionage.

• I wanna be left alone in a corner. But I want people near that I can pillage into oblivion

• @DarkHoplite Actually, now, I DO use Aristocracy. I'm saying that if your idea gets implemented, I won't anymore.

• Quote from LG2nd: “If you weren’t able transporting over land it must be other reasons except port blockade, it is always possible transporting over land between two free towns.” I have over 900k on Delta, it is impossible for me now due to my high level.

• Make the game better

ImmortalDestiny - - Dead End Ideas

I don't know where this should go, so I'm just posting it here. I have a few ideas that can make the game more fun, especially for us older players. My first idea is based on Town Hall size. The town hall is always one of the largest buildings in the town, usually just below the hideout and resource reducing buildings. I think you should get more building spots the larger your town hall is. You could start with, let's just say 5 spots for now, and you get one more spot every 3 or 4 levels of you…

• Gold Pillaging

ImmortalDestiny - - Feedback

Quote from Ratchet: “war server isn't the same as here, especially with the extremely ridiculous number of inactives who pretty hold the top 50 gold high scores of most servers..... they'd be nice to pillage since they can't use it anyways.” Exactly. And those war servers I keep hearing about are apparently temporary, so of course many people don't even go to them to spice things up. If they put it on the permanent servers, I know of many people who would come back, and many more who would get o…

• server merge talk

ImmortalDestiny - - General

Quote from VerGe: “Sorry guys but this topic is hilarious.. :lol:” Quote from VerGe: “Since Im firm believer that simple is often best how about this. Servers Alpha, Omigron and Chi are deleted and players in those servers are invited to new one whit one invitation link. If you have accounts in all 3 servers then again you are expected to have same Email and from all accounts you will get only one invitation link. Multiaccounting shouldnt be allowed in new servers. Every player should have fair …

• If this gets implemented, I will NEVER use Aristocracy again. I HATE anything that increases wine consumption.

• Quote from LittleIota: “I hope that there should be an option to continue the battle if the defending player has white flagged. Option for the attacker? Why not add option for the defender, so that the attacker cannot leave? ” I like.

• Gold Pillaging

ImmortalDestiny - - Feedback

I NEED WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!