Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

RadiumAngel - - Diplomacy - Alpha

TONS of CTs available IGN: Hildegrim

• City Transfer

RadiumAngel - - Game

really? dang, i thought i could start playing again guess i should've logged in sooner.

• City Transfer

RadiumAngel - - Game

Hello everyone, Its been a while since i played this great game. I was, and is still a player of the game since 2009 (thats right, 6 years). Way back then, the game is still blooming, receiving numerous awards and whatnot, which made my server(zeta) very populated. But nobody can win against time, and players started looking for new and better browser games, thus leaving my server dying, this and plus the fact that i was currently studying at a university that time made me inactive, but since i …

• Buying-out Researches

senzafine - - 2009

Did you guys ever bought research points using crystals? I cant seem to figure out how it works. Because as time goes by, the higher the required crystals are needed since as time goes, the higher the research point will be given to you. Does that mean that a player like me, who can only support 100k+ resources on warehouse wont be able to buy out research points for researches that requires more than 100k of research points?(Setting aside demand reduction building like Optician)

• hello guys, im having problem w/ this script. it was working fine before. but after it was "updated" a couple of weeks ago(a window appeared if i want to "update" the script or not,ofcourse i picked "yes") right after that, the quicklink doesnt work anymore, i cant instantly go on the mines/forest by clicking on the icons of the resources, can anyone of you guys help me out? i'll deeply appreciate it. Thanks!

• Christmas Ikariam Script

senzafine - - Killed Board Archive

is it only me? or the script doesnt affect the 3.0 newbuildings at all?(even my town isnt covered in snow) but the building are(except the 3.0 buildings)

• You had better chances of winning that war because you can maximize the troop space in the battlefield wherein he cant because he can only put 210troops in front line ( im not really sure if reserve hoplites go into the flank division) but still, you have gunsman, bombards, mortars, they can do enough damage to make the enemy loose because of lack of morale. The only advantage he have is that he can stay longer in the fight because he have a lot of reserves. but if he is loosing a drastic amount…

• Illegal Programs.

senzafine - - 2009

im not really sure. it was my cousin's program for his facebook game. but the program has the word "hack" on it. so it's probably illegal. I'm not really sure if it doesnt affect ikariam at all(thats why im clearing it up) because the gameforge might misinterpret it and think it's an illegal program for ikariam because it runs on firefox(which was the browser i used when i logged my account for a while on my cousin's comp)

• Illegal Programs.

senzafine - - 2009

hello. i would like to ask if it's okay to use illegal program on firefox that doesnt affect the ikariam game at-all. Because i'm on a vacation right now, and i logged my ikariam account on my cousin's computer. Not knowing that he is using an illegal program in a certain facebook application. Although the program is for that specific facebook application, the thing is that the program runs on the whole firefox application. So, i would like to ask, if that is okay? The program doesnt really affe…

• Ikariam Pulldown Changer

senzafine - - 2009

yeah, thats the thing, i have gone there, and yet i dont see anything. just the ordinary "option" tab.

• Ikariam Pulldown Changer

senzafine - - 2009

hello guys, can you help me w/ this script? i am currently using the latest version of firefox and greasemonkey, im trying to install the ikariam pulldown changer, i have successfully installed it, but for some reason, the drop down menu doesnt show up. i never touched anything on the script, just install it as it is, yet it doesnt work. Do you guys know why?

• Scores

senzafine - - 2009

guys, as of the change in the version, i would just like to ask, what are kind of scores affects A LOT in our total score? as what i've heard, it's research and Master Builders, can you guys give me the calculation for determining the Master Builder Score? Is it still 0.02 Point per resource spent on Buildings? or is it different now?

• Scripts

senzafine - - 2009

guys, can you help me out. i'm having a hard time with my scripts. i cannot seem to make the Ikariam City-select reorder-er(the script should give me an additional features in the "Option" tab) but for some reason,i cant seem to figure out why is it that i cant make the scrip work although it has a "Check" Mark beside it. and also some of my downloaded scripts(got from the Tools and Scripts section) are working just fine, and also some scripts doesnt(including the said script). Can you guys help…

• Drop-Down Menu

hmm, this is downright weird, it seems that most of the scripts i've downloaded aren't working. i dont have any idea why. but i have my greasemonkey fully functioning and all the scripts are enabled, but some arent working. (namely: City Select Reorder-er, Pull down changer, Ikariam Military strength) do u have have any idea why?

• Drop-Down Menu

Hello, could you guys help me out, im having some trouble with some of the scripts, i got my computer re-formatted so it's all fresh and new, and all of my datas before were vanished, including the greasemonkey scripts. Before, i had this very convenient scripts that puts a drop down menu of my cities at the upper left of my town view screen(only on the town view, not on the page itself) and when i click any of my cities in that drop down menu, it directs me to the trade fleet wherein i can tran…

• Wonders

senzafine - - 2009

this is just a out of the blue suggestion. But in most of the new features, it's the new wonder effect that MOST people dont like.. So what if we have it this way. There will be 2 effects of each wonders. 1 is the new effect and the other 1 is the old effect. but the effects ARE NOT COMBINED, there will be 2 choices, it's either u choose the new one, or the old one. But just for the people not to abuse these kind of "2-effects feature" there will be a cooldown. For like, a day, wherein after you…

• Version 0.3.2 weeeeeeee

senzafine - - 2009

As i have heard, at V3.2 all the wonders that give +10% lux production will have different effects. As of now, they're locations(the wonders) are based on what luxury goods a particular island produce. Hephaistos` Forge -------> Sulfur Island Temple of Gaia ------------> Marble Island Garden of Dionysus------> Wine Island Temple of Athene---------> Crystal Island My questions is, After they're effects have been changed, do these wonders still be in their particular locations?Or they're locations…

• Black Canvas Status

Is black canvas still illegal to use? If i install black canvas and disable the in-line score. would that be okay? I think the better question here is, since all i need in Black Canvas is the "Default Server" application(wherein it automatically sets a specific default browser upon going to the login page so you dont have to scroll down and find your server), is there any other legal script that let's do this?

• Greasemonkey,

senzafine - - 2009

yeah, the latest version.. for some reason i cant see the monkey icon that is supposed to be at the lower right of my browser(beside the loading bar), plus, whenever i try to install scripts all i see is bunch of text(but there should be a pop-up window for me to install the script automatically) FYI: the greasemonkey is enabled i see it in the add-ons tab that it is enabled.

• Greasemonkey,

senzafine - - 2009

hi guys, im having some trouble with the greasemonkey, i have successfully downloaded the script and the greasemonkey toolbar but it doesnt show up. Plus, i cant see any monkey icon on the right bottom of my browser. Do you guys have any idea on my issue? if so, can u guys help me? i'll truly appreciate you help. thanks!