Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 270.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

voiceoflg - - Diplomacy - Alpha

10 CTs available

• Battle for ΩPEI CANADAΩ (17.04.2017 6:23:17) VoiceofLG[WLS] from Sulfur vs lll[PHNX] from crystals --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger...............................0(-200) Sulfur Carabineer.....................156(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-56) ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-470) Swordsman...............…

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

voiceoflg - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Need around 10 CTs

• With the addition of two building slots and navy revamped, I might go all Insanehatter and start an account from scratch. Now if one of those spots could be for a castle and you could take other players' towns that have castles... Edited to add...looks like I need a new sig.

• Roll Call!

voiceoflg - - Spam Archive - Beta

I'm gone.

• It was fun. Thanks, Smithranch. One last big blowout before my departure. I gave away my account today after three years. I got to know a lot of good folks, and thank every one of you. Take care.

• I wanted to blow out my military on this last day of the war and Wolverine X accommodated me with an 18 round naval battle. Good job, W X. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Sea battle near Washington DC (31.10.2011 23:05:12) VoiceofLG from Polis vs Wolverine X from MCC - 1, MIAW5, MIAW, 4 Marble36 C, Calartise, Smuckthis ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Ram-Ship...............0(-640).. - Ram-Ship..............77(-473).. ................................ - Flamethrower...…

• 1776 Declares War on DPX and NWO

voiceoflg - - 2011

Quote from smithranch: “The war continues but who says no good comes of war. Rattus's account is alive again. :beer:” Only to pass off leadership to McPablo. Now that good for nothing Diplomat and Home Sec needs to work on the pages. Rattus is deeply missed, though.

• A historic day. Two guys, Okie and yours truly, who came up in NWO's academy the first half of 2009, and had epic battles with each other (one vs. Avington comes to mind especially) squared off against each other for the first time in the nearly three years playing this game. Sea battle near Menzoberranzan (21.10.2011 17:48:20) Okietransplant from Brimstone, Mosaic vs VoiceofLG from Glasston ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Ram-Ship..............10(-190).. - Ra…

• Edited...wrong forum

• This thread is for any and all CRs related to the 1776 and friends vs. NWO and friends "Wake up Beta" battles. Sea battle near Polis (17.10.2011 2:42:19) VoiceofLG from Zarchem, Durkastan vs Barune from Polis ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Ram-Ship.............156(-144).. - ................................ ................................ - Flamethrower...........0(-14)... Catapult Ship.........50(-0).... - Catapult Ship.........29(-0).... ...................…

• Inactive players

voiceoflg - - 2011

"maybe GF should send a message to all the servers as a reminder that we have a board, so no one can go on complaining that "she" or "he" didn't know." Top of the screen of the game...Help, Ikariam PLUS, Highscore, Options, Notes, Board, Logout.

• Inactive players

voiceoflg - - 2011

7 of top 100 - 7% 14 of top 200 - 7% 24 of top 300 - 8% 32 of top 400 - 8% 45 of top 500 - 9% 172 of the top 1,000 - 17.2% !! This doesn't count those in vacation mode that, if they are in your alliance and you hover over the palm tree it shows 01.01.1970 The lowest score of inactives in the top 1,000 is 436,529. Sad. I'd rather see folks give their accounts away, like I did on Alpha, rather than go inactive and then the accounts disappear.

• MCS loses

voiceoflg - - 2011

Quick backstory, I had built up a 25K military for the Globe-Iran war, but it wasn't needed. Globe rolled through them like a bowling ball through balsa wood pins. I needed to get rid of my troops against a formidable opponent. MCS was gracious to allow me in their alliance to help take on such an opponent. When I deployed to Iota, I was met with a total of 12 NR players. Reminded me of my time in the Bronx in the early '90s with the gang-muggings. They were well coordinated, to be sure, and low…

• GLOBE vs. -LG- CR thread

voiceoflg - - 2011

Just a day at the beach. Sea battle near VA BEACH (24.04.2011 1:19:21) VoiceofLG from Thebes vs Carl from VA BEACH ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Ram-Ship..............37(-63)... - ................................ ................................ - Flamethrower.........112(-200).. Catapult Ship.........50(-0).... - ................................ Paddle-Wheel-Ram......41(-9).... - ................................ Mortar Ship..........100(-0).... - ..........…

• GLOBE vs. -LG- CR thread

voiceoflg - - 2011

Sea battle near Crystal (21.04.2011 19:36:06) savage monkey from crystal, -LG- vs VoiceofLG from Pharos, chems from Globe ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Ram-Ship...............0(-164).. - Ram-Ship.............345(-65)... Flamethrower...........0(-1).... - ................................ ................................ - Catapult Ship........173(-0).... ................................ - Paddle-Wheel-Ram......30(-1).... Mortar Ship............0(-35)... - Mor…

• NWO, I apologize

voiceoflg - - 2011

Quote from rma: “but, why don't you (VoiceofLG) tell that you were defended by your friend when i sent my fleets and troops and that was against your alliance's policy :cursing:” It was bad timing. The NWO Piracy policy reads: Quote: “If an NWO member is attacked in retaliation for pillaging another active player, contact the diplomat and NWO will not defend that member for a period of one week as long as the level of retaliation does not exceed the level of the original attack as measured by th…

• Quote from Sadistyx: “ I am proposing an early end to the war, 11.05.2011 23:59:00 game time. ” Did you mean 11.04.2011? or will this go another month?

• NWO, I apologize

voiceoflg - - 2011

No need for an apology. For those not knowing the back story, I pillaged a VVV member who had lots of loot and no troops. D Macarthur invoked the piracy policy. He and rma both went after me. Their attacks were a bit disjointed, but they did almost 100K damage on me and looted my sulfur city of some wine. It was fun and kept me on my toes. Although it is easier getting loot from those who don't defend, it is fun getting it from those who do. I respect those who at least fight back. Well done.

• Training alliances

voiceoflg - - 2011

Quote from Aion: “ikariam.ph is finally been closed down so we will expect new faces here. It's sad to what happen on ikariam.ph but Welcome Filipino players to their new home. ” At the risk of hijacking my own thread, what happened on ikariam.ph? Was it simply a lack of players...more people moving on than moving in? Or was it something else?