Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 915.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Blackmail

Fact - - Beta's Whine Cellar

So what everyone is saying, is have fun and go hog wild (within the rules of course Btw hey Gozer, Long time old sport!

• DM, Long time sir! So far from coming back it doesnt look like much has changed other than the piracy thing were all you have to do is click a button and you "win" some sort of battle that takes place, ( i dont understand it, just seems like a farmers way of playing the game)

• Done with Ikariam forever

Fact - - Spam Archive

I think the real issue with this game, like most games like it, is that it has no end game, no sense of satisfaction. you cant destroy someones town, you cant take it from them, you cant "win" I Played this game a long time ago, and recently game back to check on the updates that have been made, and graphics have improved, but those were never really the issue. I cant say if the game is boring or not anymore when you get big since i have like 2 cities atm. lol but I know I left and found a bette…

• Blackmail

Fact - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Back in my day, Extortion was used on the regular, so long as you are smaller, it isn't pushing, its pulling and not illegal. though threat of retaliation was sketch back in the day with only 6 attacks allowed in 24hrs. (so we would just declare war on the persons alliance)

• Art Work

Fact - - Fan Art

Anyone still doing artwork?

• Dow TDP Vs G-O-G

Fact - - Archive - Beta

Is there a winner? is this war over? Just a spectator enjoying the show, it seems some really ....lopsided battles have taken place

• Ikariam, what's up ?

Fact - - Player Introduction

from what i can tell, it isnt going to change much.... maybe its just because im on the boards and not in the game, it just seems there's very little activity on any server. too bad too, i used to like this game, but it seems it got even more farmville like and less military strategy game like it was in the good ole days. though i ran across a new game the other day that is just getting into beta, so going to give that a try

• hello alpha!

Fact - - Alpha Lounge

well damn. It's been a minute!

• Take Note HELL

Fact - - Theta

not to intrude, but hey I am rather surprised that those alliances are still around and surprised i actually remember you guys ahh well someone was talking about ikariam in the game i play and it brought back memories {snip}

• Checking In

Fact - - Spam Archive - Beta

wow look at you guys, its like a class reunion

• How active is Eta?

Fact - - Eta

no idea if any of the good ole boys still play, just dropping in to say hi. {snip}

• SHOCK vs. TBO

Fact - - 2010

havent been in vmode for nearly a day and a half. you may see it as old, i see it as war planning month(s) in advance. you can say whatever the heck you want to as to why you chose that location, but it was clear to me then as it is clear to me now, you had no intention of staying at peace with tbo for the longterm. Good luck with your Zergling rush,this war will be fun once our carriers pop.

• SHOCK vs. TBO

Fact - - 2010

Quote from Fact: “you know...your right.... Snugglebunny did move 4 towns on to one of my wine islands, should i be cautious about that? i mean it wasnt like it was 4 floaters but she Paid to move 4 towns to my island. a little iffy if u ask me” Quote from SnuggleBunny: “What's so iffy about my moving 4 towns?” hmm....just saying , i belive this was the iffy part

• 540k+ Delta For Zeta

Fact - - 2010

seems i labeled this wrong anyways, please close

• Official Ny Discussion Thread

Fact - - 2010

has there been such an increase in new accounts that would warrent a new server? the addition of new accounts should also take into account the loss of old ones, and players already on other worlds (ie, dont count the same email/mmoaccount twice) if there has been enough increase in the ammount of members on ikariam.com i guess this would be a good move, however i am fairly certain that it has not increased enough in "new members" so much so that it warrents a new server. however adding stuff li…

• Looking for Quality Zeta's

Fact - - 2010

I have a bunch of accounts that can be traded, for a quality zeta of 9. IF you have a zeta and want to try out a new world or maybe join your friends elsewhere, Please PM me ingame (zeta), here on theboards, or just post a message here in this thread. please let me know your account statistics and world preferred, i will try to match you up with the account that fits your needs. Note: All accounts are above 400k TS up to 1.3M if u have larger we can pair up some accounts for you (2 for 1 type th…

• Well, we will see what happens, this has taken most of my attention from my other servers. time to actually play

• CR's only Farm U VS SCS

Fact - - 2010

Quote from playa566: “small battle fact ran before we could put any real damage in left his team mate to get pillaged lol could have got a full load i bet had i sent more ships Battle for Cidtopia ( 30.08.2010 7:53:49 ) playa566 from polis, mairaki from polis vs cidpro from Cidtopia, Fact from Mason-DixonLine ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman...........4880(-106).. - Swordsman...........1680(-120).. Hoplite..............559(-155).. - ..................…

• 540k+ Delta For Zeta

Fact - - 2010

TS: 455,672 MS: 9,606 Ships:140 Economic Future 1 done this is a Military Built Account. Hideouts, Barracks and Walls are great, along with the population builders (taverns) are high and Museums are right where they should be for an account this size. Other Info This Account is in a -ViP- Controlled area and MUST stay with the alliance. You Must Pass the -ViP- Entrance exam before taking over the account. Entrance Exam can be Found : HERE Any Questions, Offers or anything else related can be pos…

• Zeta Request

Fact - - 2010

i will be looking for you ingame. good luck on getting that account. if i stumble across any, i will let you know