Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 559.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Fun with Nexus

Noone - - Omikron

Bump A8W94fa.gif

• Fun with Nexus

Noone - - Omikron

Another Bump 5xtDarnyr91bGJvAXbW.gif

• Fun with Nexus

Noone - - Omikron

BUMP for backspace M3yJub3Lo0E24.gif

• Fun with Nexus

Noone - - Omikron

"Bio Warfare" tKmtbZr.gif PtDhf9Y.jpg Also: y u do dis jingles Sea battle near Polis (24.07.2015 15:54:20) No0ne[GoCry] from YLY vs Jingles[nexus] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship.............................105(-0) - Fire Ship.............................33(-85) Ram-Ship..............................100(-0) - ............................................. Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - ............…

• Fun with Nexus

Noone - - Omikron

Ladies and Gentlemen, Today is a sad day, how sad you say? This sad MoMbW5UqDR9QY.gif My beloved farm went V-Mode, please Lavish if you are out there, someone appreciates your farm! My last CR before he went V-mode (Hidden Content) FN30RJG.jpg

• On unrelated note, Prince of Death your name sounds familiar was it Prince of Douche by any chance?

• Prince so you complain about us using personal attacks( which is not true) then you go ahead and make actual personal attacks against someone's wife. Also having the biggest font size does not make you right, just makes you an idiot.

• Quote from Backspace: “@ Noone, it's what happens when you spend all of Greece's GDP in one attack on Ikariam” I really commend you for helping out Greece, they really need it RJugBhI.gif Anyways no more jokes, lets get serious here. Backspace ever been to Greece's capital Athens

• Quote from Backspace: “Quote from Stratos: “after all you lost 2.000 ambrosia to make” Ohhhhhh now I remember, I purchased that ambro from Greece...it cost me $0.77.” Man looks like you're having fun lol, this is what I imagine skEEUlL.gif

• Quote from Backspace: “I'm not from Greece and I hear you guys are great with numbers...just look at the economy.” Here is an image of Stratos being "Triggered" UzpMvsx.gif

• Quote from Kaleg Nar: “They only lost 98.4 more MS than you guys and considering your skills, I wouldn't call that shabby at all. And I definitely wouldn't call that running. A nice battle overall though.” thank you for your valuable opinion

• Rebel Vs Ninja

Noone - - Omikron

last 2 posts on the crd thread was theirs and they were wins, sure does sound like they don't want to fight

• Rebel Vs Ninja

Noone - - Omikron

Quote from KunTree: “so here is what we are gonna do there are 5 days” Just wondering who decided that there are 5 days left, what if Ninja doesn't want to stop fighting

• Fun with B S

Noone - - Omikron

Sea battle near Sprout (13.06.2015 2:56:45) No0ne[GoCry] from capetown vs davidac[B S] from Mosiah, Moonkeeper[B S] from Hà Nội Dấu Yêu --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship.............................74(-74) - Fire Ship.............................0(-100) ............................................. - Steam Ram..............................0(-60) Balloon Carrier........................35(-0) - Balloon Carrier...................…

• Fun with B S

Noone - - Omikron

Today we honour the 1100 Spartans that fought fiercely, at least they died well fed youtube.com/watch?v=McCDWYgVyps Battle for Mosiah (13.06.2015 0:34:39) No0ne[GoCry] from Đà Nẵng Son Sắc, Sprout vs davidac[B S] from Mosiah --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Doctor.................................23(-0) - Doctor..................................5(-0) Cook...................................24(-0) - Cook...................................…

• Fun with B S

Noone - - Omikron

Joining in on the fun Battle for Hà Nội Dấu Yêu (12.06.2015 18:25:53) No0ne[GoCry] from Sprout vs Moonkeeper[B S] from Hà Nội Dấu Yêu --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman.............................920(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-150) Hoplite..............................827(-73) - Hoplite...............................0(-200) Gyrocopter...........................250(-20) - Gyrocopter..........................…

• Rebel Vs Ninja

Noone - - Omikron

Quote from The Hulk: “YOU WANT HULK TO VISIT YOUR TOWNS?! BETTER GET READY!!” Watch him complain that you have a higher TS at the end

• Rebel Vs Ninja

Noone - - Omikron

Good Luck with the fight, should be easy

• DaWar Unleashed vs. Nexar (Nexus) DOW

Noone - - Omikron

Is someone counting the score so far?

• God vs. 3star

Noone - - 2012

Quote from Magi: “Noone, while they may not technically be in the alliance, if they have the tag, they are still targets. Even if they were kicked and are just waiting on their tags to disappear, they are still targets.” maybe you should know how to read image: board.us.ikariam.com/index.php…886d8e85754ba2c0cc3bb6306 tag is removed after 24 hours, 22 (day)+1day = 23rd Quote: “Battle for Selene (24.05.2012 21:23:44) Whodadaddy from Polis, Trek from Polis vs Akellies from Selene” derp