Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Damage update as of post #64 GAGO with 11 members VS EVIL with 41 farms damage to GAGO: 1,342,906 damage to EVIL: 2,557,104 GAGO leads by: 1,214,198 Note: *if you have any clarification send me a message *if you have any violent reaction you can make your own count biggrin.png War Terms: *first alliance to deal 7m damage to enemy wins(military+lootables) *2 weeks after the war is declared or 21.02.2018 @13:45:00 ikariam time -WAR OVER GAGO WINS EASILY- pump.gif close this thread now noob board M…

• COMBAT REPORT: GAGO vs Evil

FEAR - - Wars - Demeter

Damage update as of post #64 GAGO with 11 members VS EVIL with 41 farms damage to GAGO: 1,342,906 damage to EVIL: 2,557,104 GAGO leads by: 1,214,198 Note: *if you have any clarification send me a message *if you have any violent reaction you can make your own count biggrin.png War Terms: *first alliance to deal 7m damage to enemy wins(military+lootables) *2 weeks after the war is declared or 21.02.2018 @13:45:00 ikariam time -WAR OVER GAGO WINS EASILY- PS: Is there any active BOARD MOD on this s…

• How is this server?

FEAR - - Demeter Agora

BOARD MODS ARE not active {censored} hahaha lets see if I got banned because of this Bypassing censors - Drk

FEAR - - Wars - Demeter

Quote from Lord Zogar: “Even though the fight continues I would like to say well done to GAGO on running a well planed campaign for a Combat Report based war. Your strategy of planed avoidance with our top players while using your top players to pick off our smaller players for what looks to be a grand victory in CR was a great idea!..well done. But when you are forced to stay and fight with an army from a player who is not 1/3 your size the loss was inevitable. But again i say well done with yo…

FEAR - - Wars - Demeter

Damage update as of post #56 GAGO with 11 members VS EVIL with 41 farms damage to GAGO: 1,097,476 damage to EVIL: 2,321,719 GAGO leads by: 1,224,243 Note: *if you have any clarification send me a message *if you have any violent reaction you can make your own count biggrin.png War Terms: *first alliance to deal 7m damage to enemy wins(military+lootables) *2 weeks after the war is declared or 21.02.2018 @13:45:00 ikariam time Link for the damage reports: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…-zOPCtTDJ_D…

FEAR - - Wars - Demeter

Battle for C2 Evil (14.02.2018 18:25:28) FEAR[GAGO] from Aubrey Miles vs savage[Evil] from C2 Evil --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-90) ............................................. - Ram.....................................0(-6) Catapult................................6(-0) - Catapult................................0(-6) ........................…

FEAR - - Wars - Demeter

too ez for evil hahahaha..sad..they are just good at running their mouth...so my troops do the dirty work ,..haha Battle for S1 Evil (14.02.2018 1:16:59) FEAR[GAGO] from Aubrey Miles vs FifthQuarter[Evil] from Ludlow, savage[Evil] from S1 Evil --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - ............................................. Sulfur Carabineer.....................150(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer...…

FEAR - - Wars - Demeter

TODD INCARNATE dont have a account here in boards?.xD sadd for him ... Battle for GLORY (13.02.2018 3:41:40) FEAR[GAGO] from PEACE vs The Pharmacist[Evil] from GLORY --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................100(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer...................318(-162) Swordsman..........................1119(-394) - Swordsman.............................0(-660) Hoplite.............................474(-536) - Hopl…

FEAR - - Wars - Demeter

EVIL guys dont be mad at us..we are just playing fair ..strategy game dudes ..hahaha Battle for EK 2 (12.02.2018 1:53:21) DoctorPuffer[Evil] from M A N I A C vs FEAR[GAGO] from EK 2, EK 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-1) ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................50(-0) ..............................…

FEAR - - Wars - Demeter

i think this is still counted...hahaha cant find some troops...they are hiding ...hmm Battle for GLORY (11.02.2018 15:40:20) FEAR[GAGO] from Mouse Trap vs The Pharmacist[Evil] from GLORY --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer................................0(-100) Cook....................................8(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0) ...............................…

• hahahaha bla bla bla... and TODD also told us that you guys are just trash in his alliance xD... btw..you are the same with other EVIL members or i should say all of you are the same with just running their mouths.. you can talk to my troops if you want hahaha ops sorry you i didnt notice you dont have any troops

• looks like MR. SELF PROCLAIM DIPLOMAT is mad.. xD ... you are mad because you cant pump up your military coz we are watching every move you made or you are mad because your noob leader cannot make a decent COMBAT REPORT with his 12k MS?. or maybe you are mad coz you and TODD didnt enter the piracy stage or or or or you are mad coz you need to find a way out of this mess,,your are just making yourself funny hahaha LOOSEERRR!!!..noobs..just wait and see we willdestroy your 12k MILITARY GUY..dont b…

FEAR - - Wars - Demeter

huhuhuhu ..RIP resources for GR... Battle for Phos (10.02.2018 22:52:12) FEAR[GAGO] from Polis vs smt[Evil] from Phos --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-84) Swordsman..........................1103(-186) - Swordsman.............................0(-356) Hoplite............................1255(-280) - Hoplite...............................0(-254) ......…

FEAR - - Wars - Demeter

Damage update as of post #27 damage to GAGO: 369,418 damage to EVIL: 910,136 GAGO leads by: 540,718 Note: if you have any clarification send me a message if you have any violent reaction you can make your own count Link for the damage reports: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…-zOPCtTDJ_D1hw/edit#gid=0

FEAR - - Wars - Demeter

they keep on running hahahaha Battle for PEACE (09.02.2018 1:49:18) FEAR[GAGO] from Mouse Trap vs The Pharmacist[Evil] from PEACE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................98(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................500(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................500(-0) - ........................................…

• Quote from DoctorPuffer: “Quick question: How many points does an alliance get for sending a member of the opposition into vacation mode? ” Quick question: how many points does an alliance get for making a member of the opposing team cry?.

• how to see that your the diplomat ?.no indications?. or self proclaim diplomat?.hahahaha

• anyone from EVIL to accept the war?. LEADER , DIPLO , SECRETARY or the GENERAL?. seems like they just all talks in game but dont know how the boards work... lame -_-

FEAR - - Wars - Demeter

EVIL have 0% chance of winning .. Battle for SYRIA (07.02.2018 15:49:40) FEAR[GAGO] from Messina vs The Pharmacist[Evil] from SYRIA --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................49(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-25) Swordsman.............................500(-0) - Swordsman...............................0(-5) ............................................. - Wall..................................…

FEAR - - Wars - Demeter

Goodluck..lets gereronnnn Note: please post only those combat reports that are valid(see CR guidelines and DOW terms)