Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 674.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Hunter is GREAT!!!

Methos - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Violation of the ToS. Probably IP sharing issue, that will be handled between them (Tiger & Hunter) and the GOs. My guess they will be probably back for all their fanboys/girls cause it is clear some guys/gals got nothing to do with Hunter/ Tiger not here.

• Sorry Beta!

Methos - - Spam Archive - Beta

@JuneBarcarolle You think he is a stalker, we don't. All we saw is bunch of posts and few tasteless PMs. Assuming you still get PMs from new created accounts, it could be either Hunter or other players you pissed off in your campaign against Hunter and they just using it as psychological warfare. (Not that I justify it btw). You want to make their game experience so bad that they quit, they in return in same kind. -BE- Leadership stated not long time ago their goal is to make the entire HFX quit…

• Maybe, just maybe...

being an alliance Founder grants you no special standing. My own alliance founder on Delta BreakeR, was a tool. The second best thing he did after creating the alliance was leaving and giving the leadership to far more capable players.

• Hunter

Methos - - Archive - Beta

Quote from Miss Jazz: “Quote from Methos: “Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Quote from Alhazred: “The GHOST/SMILE propaganda machine has been running full-swing for months now. By this point I'd say you've convinced everyone as to your point of view and the sides are settled. This week alone I have seen and been subjected to worse insults than Hunter's negative Yelp review of AJB's dairy farm. And if you'd read any of the currently popular threads you'll see that pretty much every post by everyone is…

• Hunter

Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Quote from Alhazred: “The GHOST/SMILE propaganda machine has been running full-swing for months now. By this point I'd say you've convinced everyone as to your point of view and the sides are settled. This week alone I have seen and been subjected to worse insults than Hunter's negative Yelp review of AJB's dairy farm. And if you'd read any of the currently popular threads you'll see that pretty much every post by everyone is being answered with an attack. No one seem…

• Hunter

Hunter choose is battles wisely In a fight of troll/ BS here on the boards he knows he doesn't have advantage due to language limitations His actions speaks quite loudly in Game, i see the CRs and his piracy efforts. You guys/gals didn't want Hunter to communicate with you, so he keeps total radio silence on Beta. now you come here and ask for him to speak? There isn't much to speak about. several alliances are looking for his removal and the quitting of the entire HFX from the game. Clearly HFX…

• Maybe, just maybe...

Edit: On second thought you guys are not worth it. When someone PM us to inquire about Hunter all we have is to point to the threads here, to show them how a big joke of it is. Got hurt on theta and couldn't deal with it, so brought it to Beta. No one cares what happen on other servers anyway. Edit: You just scared Hunter will abuse you again in Piracy as he did on Theta. soon you will claim that his raiding of you guys is cyber-stalking and harassment.

• Maybe, just maybe...

All this remind me, when ex-member of my alliance in Delta, threaten to sue our alliance and Game Forge and me (I was HS back than) for wrongfully terminating their membership in our alliance. It really surprise me how much effort you guys are putting for Hunter to feel wanted here on Beta. on the boards it is like he got his own private fan club. As far as Im concern from your Beta posts trash your coalition is same as theta Hunter. Just take a look in Don post and others to see you guys lowere…

• Maybe, just maybe...

The only issue here is you acting like petulant child for not getting what you want. Coming here on the boards insulting everyone on the way isn't going to work for you. It might worked for you on Theta and other servers to just bully those with a lesser grasp of the English language, not anymore. Clearly logic is a concept that escape your grasp, you haven't proven anything, except been one of the many annoying trolls here on the boards.

• HFX vrs YOU

He probably refer to Ben Kenobi attacking Hunter, losing in a spectacular way. Than using his second account a short time later to attack him. We got Ben Kenobi, BillyBob Kenobi and A E I O U from BE and two UNBOB players. Wolfishlgoic and Joan the Arc. Those are the five players for now that attacked OB ports.

• Maybe, just maybe...

This is getting ridiculous as this thread continue. Good thing you didn't say it was on Omikron UK. Hunter only plays Beta.

• Maybe, just maybe...

Quote from DogofWar: “Ask him if he sent anything using the Devil account...see if you still get the same answer always with the loop holes....” I asked him, nothing much there. If you got something share it, if not you got nothing. If you wish to wait for GF to do their check that is cool. However until you bring us anything Beta related you got nothing.

• Maybe, just maybe...

799 DevilJim -BE- 5,150,796 Write message 1,494 DevilDog 1776 1,969,517 Write message 2,070 DevilBoy007 TLux 225,308 Which of the three you claim he used? Do you have the account name ?coords ? or something for reference ?

• Maybe, just maybe...

I just spoke with Hunter he reject his claims. (about a inappropriate msgs toward you on Beta). @Don. GO read the entire thread and review everyone posts there not just Hunter, It is still a wonder for you why outsiders reach the conclusion that it was a massive troll fest with you measuring each other ? over piracy ? Clearly you reached Beta unsatisfied of the results.

• Maybe, just maybe...

You want us to kick Hunter, you want us to allow you to run him off the game. Than you go around and charge us with the burden to find those claims. Did I forbid you from attack Hunter? You were the guys coming here on the boards making demands on left and right. Just because my values system doesn't match yours, doesn't make it a failing at life. the amount of Ego you guys got.

• Maybe, just maybe...

I can't be accountable to something that isn't shown to us. DogOfWar claims Hunter did something on Beta. However hides behind Game Forge why he can't share it via the many ways open to him. As part of leadership, I have the duty to make balance decisions and I want make a decision until I see something.

• Maybe, just maybe...

Just because you say you got something from Hunter Doesn't make it true in our eyes until you support a proof, until than the burden is upon you.

• Hunter

@CoUstes. I advise for you to get down from what ever Tree you climbed upon. No one appointed you guys as Ika police,Judges, Jury and Executioners and most important as Ika law makers. Game Forge it self didn't see a need to intervene. You didn't provide much proof except one miserly thread in Theta and few screenshots that showed the same. I already mention what I think about that troll fest thread of Theta. The reality is this: OB stated that any going out of the line of our members will be de…

• Maybe, just maybe...

Quote from Ben Kenobi: “Quote from Methos: “Quote from Ben Kenobi: “We have brought a massive amount of evidence to OB, requesting they boot Hunter and have been told they simply do not care and will not consider it saying they feel the merger somehow started Hunter's history over with a completely clean slate.” Quote: “At least one female player that has been a Hunter harassment target in the past has been threatened here in Beta, since the merger. It is my belief that even if we all stopped fi…

• The Fun Returns

A Geth ?