Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 255.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• -WAR- vs RnR

Swauk - - Wars - Ares

* schriftrolle_offen2.png * 20.09.2018 16:00:31 * Battle for Bravos (20.09.2018 5:39:11) Swauk[-WAR-] from Humboldt vs Apocalypse[-RnR-] from Bravos --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Slinger................................90(-0) - ............................................. Spearman..............................588(-6) - ............................................. Ram....................................12(-0) - ....................…

• -WAR- vs RnR

Swauk - - Wars - Ares

* schriftrolle_offen2.png * 20.09.2018 15:59:44 * Battle for Bravos (20.09.2018 8:28:20) Swauk[-WAR-] from Humboldt vs Apocalypse[-RnR-] from Bravos --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Slinger................................90(-0) - ............................................. Spearman..............................582(-6) - ............................................. Ram....................................12(-0) - ....................…

• Ares Forum Three word story.

Swauk - - Ares Spam

HOLD MY BEER

• WAR Face

Swauk - - Ares Spam

War face 289-254066f3a6e8438c8641dde2ab0b2dd71504d91e.jpg

• Dow - Jedi Vs 1776

Swauk - - Diplomacy - Beta

Almost Lan Ranger.... I personally think it is because Ben has not had his missile polished for a while.

• Happy Birthday!

Swauk - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Happy Birthday to the Jedi Alliance... I see good things for you.

• Quote from Alhazred: “Quote from Khaleesi: “If Ghetto and tigger are the same person, ” Of course they are. If I had permission to share the messages I could show you all PMs from Tiger that clearly show him talking about how even though he was banned he still had access to Beta with GJ's account. There's no debate about whether Tiger is controlling the GhettoJesus account in HFX. It's that nobody cares. LoK has done more to fight HFX than all the bloated stuffed-shirt poop-nuggets who've been b…

• Warning To All Beta Alliances

KHAN[-HFX-] from Wand-2-6 vs Little Monster[LoK] from Dauphin du Vin --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1) ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabineer.....................120(-0) - .......…

• Quote from DogofWar: “someone sent me a link to this thread...Tiger and Hunter are supposed to be good? did they finally learn after I departed or were they just hiding it before, or yet another possibility is that they are the same suckfest they always were, but the bar of what is considered good has been lowered to finally include them? 52109bcd879a16f1d083855dacc1a995.jpg” This is Deja Vu all over again. Dog, Did you ever think they would change? You do not have to answer as I know it already…

• Hi...

It goes well. If you are in need of anything that I can help with let me know.

• Hi...

Welcome Back Colby Long time no see

• Mr Jaggoo

Swauk - - Archive - Beta

Hehehehehehe Hanni Sucks hehehehehe

• Holiday Thread !

HAVE A GREAT YEAR MAYA!

• looking for a position..

Swauk - - Archive - Beta

You are a quality person Navy Seals.... Sometimes a change is a very good thing Good Luck to you...

• Holiday Thread !

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS DON CORLEONE

• I am so very sorry to hear this. RIP

• Holiday Thread !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CoUstes I wish you a great day and year.

• Holiday Thread !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Svana.....Wishing you the very best day and I believe that you are wonderful and deserve the best.

• Holiday Thread !

Happiest of Birthdays June......

• GOOD Morning

About a year and a half ago my credit card was stolen but I decided not to report it because the thief was spending less than my wife does.