Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

Nixby - - Diplomacy - Alpha

21 CT's Availible

• Combat Reports XIII vs -IKS-

Nixby - - Colliseum - Charon

(Hidden Content)

• Combat Reports XIII vs -IKS-

Nixby - - Colliseum - Charon

(Hidden Content)

• Legion - Accepting Applications

Nixby - - Embassy - Charon

Quote from Monkey D Luffy: “Who's leech (miracle) in my island is war-samar and sir templar And they are members of XIII I've given their message but no response ” Those players have been addressed on the subject and I haven't heard back in-game from Futile since being made aware and talking to them about it. It's best to also reach out to a clan diplomat when faced with issues like this instead of only relying on communicating with the player you're having an issue with, as Futile did. However …

@redwrath You contacted me about a member of the alliance "Eighth Legion(VIII)" not our alliance "Legion(XIII)", there is no association between the two alliances. When contacted about our members it has always been addressed on the rare occasions it has happened. The following message is my recent address to some players from our alliance proven to be leeching. Quote from Nixby: “Please ensure your temples are able to reach 100% conversion on their respective islands. If they are not they damag…

• Android App Not Working

Nixby - - Game

I believe original post was in reference to login issues, essentially you would select which account you wanted to play on and then be stuck on a loading screen on Android Oreo 8.0, this has since been fixed in my experience an update would likely resolve it if you're still having issues. @Dawg if you're still having issues and have already attempted reinstalling, tried other accounts, servers etc, best thing you could do is submit a ticket and wait for it to be fixed. I have app on Android 8.0 …

• pirate bases

Nixby - - Game

Increased base crew score and raiding range. Disadvantaged would be more options for people looking to raid you.

• Cultural Treaties Thread

Nixby - - Charon Agora

Ingame name: Nixby Slots open: 8

gkqmEQz.jpg Please submit any applications in-game, feel free to post any questions about our alliance in this thread, or contact our Diplomat in-game.

• Piracy Rules Discussion

Nixby - - Game

Hello all, I'd like to start off by stating the purpose of this thread is due to my concerns with Piracy, and the allowance of multi accounts (IP Sharing) but no clarification beyond stating that 'direct interaction' is not allowed. My primary goal here is to understand what is and isn't allowed here, and the extent in-which these rule can and actually are enforced. On my server I've noticed players within my alliance who maintain several accounts on their islands or nearly by for two primary pu…