Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

Fringe - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Still have 3 long term CTs as of July 10th.

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

2 CTs

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

3 CTs, more to come

• Pillaging from garrison rights

Fringe - - Game

Thanks for the quick responses!

• Pillaging from garrison rights

Fringe - - Game

I am pillaging from a town where I have garrison rights. I thought that if you use a 3rd party town to pillage the 3rd party gets 10% of the loot but that does not seem to be the case. I have 191 ships, I sent 12 mortars and 10 hoplites and i got 43443 Building material, 8679 Wine, 42421 Marble, 575 Crystal glass in my town. That's 95118 resources of the 95500 (the 382 difference is the space used by mortard & hoplites) which means that the guy who gave me garrison rights got no loot whatsoever.

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

2 CTs ign Fringe

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

2 CTs

• Quote from Hashirama: “Look PAL This is not about giving anyone a lesson, but it is about sending a message. I am training my mates for more exercise, no pain no gain, have you heard that ? Probally not. And luckily, We are having TC as our punching bags, training target. This thread is not for me, or for TC. I would say, this is where i and TC post or CRs, cmts, and also where i can get more battlefield experience for myself and for my alliance too. People can laugh as they want, i don't care. …

• Listen pal, this thread is not about me or Weener, is about you teaching TC a lesson. So far you're 1 to 9. so everybody reading this thread is laughing at you now. Keep up the good work!

• Quote from weeener: “Quote from Fringe: “but if he asks for help, you'll see my troops knocking at your door.” Hmm really? I find that kinda strange considering that he did not help out Globe in the war at all.. He did not show up and help out in the big battles he V moded and left Globe hanging as soon as he got atacked. And he did almost no dammage to any wls player during that war. Instead he started some sneak attacks against this alliance... And now you are threatening to help him out, are …

• If you were planning to take care of Italy then you should have had your army and the forge ready. Looks like you've had neither. And if 7.7 mil vs. 5.5 mil is not in your advantage, what would you consider an equal fight? Do let us know, we're very curious to know. I've seen one CR is which TC used the colossus (which is part of the game) and plenty of CRs in which he owned all 5 of you. You have to be blind not to see that he's the one teaching you lessons not the other way around. Your statem…

• Quote from Hashirama: “Ha, what da ya want from 4 poor @ss punk ( about 1 mil S for all of us ) The only one to be called rich or have many res is ThapTamCongTu and he is used to playing Navy hmmmm, we don't have Forge on, mind you that.” Let's do some math, shall we? ThapTamCongTu 3,357,521 Chu Công 1,165,890 WindGod 1,772,390 yangmi 784,853 NgocDung 644,998 --------------------------------------- Total TS LoG involved players 7,725,652 I also see Khan 1,645,467 from HBC involved, not sure if h…

• Lesson, yes but for whom?

Fringe - - Spam Archive - Alpha

That's too funny, 5 vs 1 and you're still getting your ass kicked by TC. Quite a lesson, I must say.

• Spies movements

Fringe - - Spam Archive - Alpha

Suggest they let the spies move freely from one town to the other instead of having to be recalled home first. Movement will be similar to any other army unit or navy.

• GLOBE wins

Fringe - - Archive - Alpha

Battle for East Riverton (15.08.2012 2:26:11) Fringe from North Rivertion vs spinter from East Riverton ------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............48(-6).... - ................................ Mortar................18(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Wall...................6(-1).... ------------------------------------------------------------------- Generals Lost.................-8 - Generals Lost........…

• I have to say this is the first war I've seen in a while whith no name calling and no trolling on the boards! Plenty of CRs posted on the CR thread and no posts here since Thursday. Congrats to both alliances! Keep the CRs coming and don't forget to have fun!

• GLOBE wins

Battle for Rivertion (14.08.2012 3:39:26) Fringe from North Rivertion, theSands from North Rivertion vs spinter from Rivertion ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............497(-75)... - Swordsman..............0(-500).. Hoplite..............240(-126).. - Hoplite................0(-282).. Sulphur Carabineer...233(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-342).. Gyrocopter...........290(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant..........102(-12)... …

• GLOBE wins

Battle for North Rivertion (12.08.2012 3:16:29) Fringe from Crystal vs spinter from North Rivertion ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............532(-0).... - Swordsman..............0(-100).. Hoplite..............232(-68)... - Hoplite................0(-100).. Sulphur Carabineer...149(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-100).. Gyrocopter...........190(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant...........51(-17)... - Steam Giant............0(…

• GLOBE wins

Sea battle near North Rivertion (10.08.2012 6:58:51) Fringe from West Rivertion vs spinter from North Rivertion ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............113(-0).... - ................................ Fire Ship.............37(-0).... - Fire Ship..............0(-2).... Steam Ram.............50(-0).... - Steam Ram..............0(-2).... Mortar Ship...........10(-0).... - Mortar Ship............0(-5).... Diving boat...........23(-0).... - .............…

• GLOBE wins

Sea battle near East Riverton (09.08.2012 19:55:39) Fringe from Petit Piton vs spinter from East Riverton ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............113(-0).... - ................................ Fire Ship.............37(-0).... - ................................ Steam Ram.............50(-0).... - Steam Ram..............0(-2).... Mortar Ship...........10(-0).... - Mortar Ship............0(-10)... Diving boat...........30(-0).... - ...................…