Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• This isnt a hof

• Cultural Treaties Thread

War Man - - Diplomacy - Beta

10CT's IGN Warman

• @weeener, I don't know what KAPZ youre thinking of. The KAPZ is quality, and has many CR's to prove it. Last I checked, you were inactive and not even on the top 100 OP or DP list. Maybe your idea of quality is the rubbish you bring to this game; players who barely log in and talk too much trash. Rather than wasting your breathe here, talking trash and rubbish; you should go out onto the battlefield and show us that Kap i not quality. The only quality I see here is quality BS.

• Quote from weeener: “Quote from War Man: “ Quoted from "Bonk" We much prefer quantity over quality, We much prefer quality over quantity * ” No you dont just look at the Kapz players. 4 or 5 quality players and thats it. ” I Am not sure if you read Bonk statement or if you just didn't care but if I recall; Quote from Bonk: “ Quoted from "UY Scuti" So what is happening to all the BP players? Looks to me like they are quitting the former #1 alliance. Down over 200 million in total score and at lea…

• Quote from Bonk: “ We much prefer quantity over quality, ” We much prefer quality over quantity *

• Cultural Treaties Thread

CT's a la max IGN warman

• Ah tis a tale of the great and humble leada of KAPZ, the alliance of pirates, who spoke like a true pirate, ARGH He left us and has not returned :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

• DOW - HFX vs LoK

Enter, it was my business as the LoK general at the time to take alliance matters, your allegations, into consideration. Although I was only trying to sort everything out, you're very hostile toward me, for what reason? I don't know. If you have taken it up with Y2, good for you. However, you still seem to be here running your mouth...I cannot tell if you're just ignoring the fact that this is a DoW thread not an Enter troll thread, or if you just cant read. Whichever it may be, hopefully the fo…

• HFX vs LoK

War Man - - Combat Reports - Beta

HoF, LoK win in damage (Hidden Content)

• New unit

War Man - - Brainstorming

This is a very broad idea. although this is a very broad idea, it isnt a bad one. I suggest you try to get a bit more detailed about the aspects of your new unit in order for us to either help you or have bam here shoot it down....But keep brainstorming, a unit change could shake up things and make battling more immersive and maybe make land battles more interesting?

• How to prevent wonder leecher?

War Man - - General

i mean emma has a point

• How to prevent wonder leecher?

War Man - - General

You can't lol In alpha, I have a great wine island with a very low level poseidon because theres a 12 million point player who refuses to raise his faith above 4.5%....I have imposed military sanctions and so on and nothing came of it. He is still at 4.5 % and he wont go any higher. For the most part, players will listen to military sanctions; rob them of their goods and you'll have yourself a compliant player. However sometimes they are either; good at fighting or don't care and hide their reso…

• HFX vs LoK

Sea battle near Polis (26.07.2016 18:48:56) Warman[LOK] from Polis, IgneDos vs Nawlins[-HFX-] from Causeway --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................186(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................1(-10) ............................................. - Ballista Ship...........................2(-0) Fire Ship.............................25(-12) - Fire Ship...............................0(-1) ................…

• HFX vs LoK

Just a little win to make Nawlins go moew Sea battle near IgneDos (26.07.2016 17:47:08) Warman[LOK] from Ios vs Nawlins[-HFX-] from Causeway --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................185(-15) - Ram-Ship.............................128(-30) ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................13(-0) Fire Ship..............................7(-23) - Fire Ship....................…

• DOW - HFX vs LoK

Enter, I guess my statement was a little too ambiguous for you. I will rephrase in a manner that is apparently a less ambiguous or open for debate: LoK has currently not been presented with evidence that suggested guilt or innocence. Like I stated earlier; Quote from War Man: “Khaleesi's comments are uncalled for and will be dealt with internally. The absurity is over the top. This will be dealt with as an internal matter. However, at this current time, there is no evidence to suggest her innoce…

• HFX vs LoK

Sea battle near Hero (24.07.2016 20:26:10) Warman[LOK] from DARK Hub vs T I G E R[-HFX-] from ۞SkyToy۞ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................170(-30) - Ram-Ship..............................42(-30) Steam Ram..............................48(-0) - Steam Ram.............................33(-39) Fire Ship.............................13(-17) - ............................................. Mortar Ship..........…

• Garrison spy reports

War Man - - General

I'm also using Chrome and the same version!

• HFX vs LoK

Sea battle near Fishermans Bay (23.07.2016 23:19:09) Sterling_[-HFX-] from ҉Islamabad҉, Winnie The Pooh vs Kra5h3r[LOK] from Fishermans Bay, Warman[LOK] from Rock, Fishermans Bay --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................91(-0) Ram-Ship.............................246(-54) - Ram-Ship.............................146(-54) Fire Ship............................13…

• Quote from RiMe_King: “And Draxo is definitely a king of adding unrelated points to almost every thread he appeared on."Spending money on Ikariam is better than spending on alcohol", wow... so educative, informative and useful.If I did not meet you Draxo, I would not know that. And let me make my shot at it; NOT spending money on Ikariam or alcohol is good, because both are crap.How`s that ?” So this is off topic ut a point for future reference, Rime, can you quote text directly rather than make…