Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 435.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Super Saint 3

Hari Seldon - - The Mafia Game

Quote from Kaleg Nar: “It was interesting seeing myself get voted and modkilled in a game I wasn't playing. ” On the mod kill part you got yourself to blame, you didn't pick up the role PM.

• Super Saint 3

Thanks to @Kaleg Nar for beings such a good sport about the mod kill Sort of my play by play of the game post 5 nice VT startegy though, it may come off as mafia First prod, maybe I should have made the day phase longer, if there are 2 prod I will grant extension requests baka strong game, like his posts have to poke drk drk needs to enage more baka votes for bam, drk is screwed, she can't hammer since baka claimed VT, only choice at this point is to cross vote and also claim VT nice baka bam co…

• Super Saint 3

Sorry I have had a super busy weekend, I will post my notes tomorrow after I have looked over them to make sure they are ready for "public consumption"

• Super Saint 3

Yeah the count down timer doesn't really update if you hit preview or something, it is very annoying. But I had decided that after I had to prod both you and drk that I would grant any extension request.

• Super Saint 3

Votecount 3.04 bakakadassa - (0) - DrkAngel - (2) - bakakadassa, bamcbix bamcbix - (0) - Not Voting - (1) - DrkAngel With 3 Alive it takes 2 to lynch. DrkAngel has been lynched, she was the Mafia Goon.

• Super Saint 3

Extension granted. New deadline 10 AM CET. blu_1510995600.png

• Super Saint 3

Votecount 3.03 bakakadassa - (0) - DrkAngel - (1) - bakakadassa bamcbix - (0) - Not Voting - (2) - bamcbix, DrkAngel With 3 Alive it takes 2 to lynch. The day ends on 10 PM CET on the 17th of November, in approximately 7 hours and 25 minutes from now, see the count down timer below for a more accurate and up to date count. Modnotes: - blu_1510952400.png

• Super Saint 3

Votecount 3.02 bakakadassa - (0) - DrkAngel - (0) - bamcbix - (1) - bakakadassa Not Voting - (2) - bamcbix, DrkAngel With 3 Alive it takes 2 to lynch. The day ends on 10 PM CET on the 17th of November, in approximately 1 day and 24 minutes from now, see the count down timer below for a more accurate and up to date count. Modnotes: - I am keeping mod notes, with general observations etc of this game that I can also make public at the end of the game if you guys agree to it. blu_1510952400.png

• Super Saint 3

@DrkAngel has been prodded.

• Super Saint 3

@bamcbix has been prodded.

• Super Saint 3

Votecount 3.01 bakakadassa - (0) - DrkAngel - (0) - bamcbix - (0) - Not Voting - (3) - bamcbix, DrkAngel, bakakadassa With 3 Alive it takes 2 to lynch. The deadline is 10 PM CET. In approximate 4 days from now, see the count down timer below for a more accurate and up to date count. Modnotes: - Kaleg has been modkilled for not picking up his non existent role PM, he was a a loved townie. - The first post will also be update with the count down timer, as well as a link to all vote counts for your…

• New Game

Game Thread is up so sign ups are closed. For anyone who want to give mafia a try please post in here Mafia Contact List sign up so we can send you a PM when the next game is in sign ups.

• Super Saint 3

Role PMs have been sent out, and as soon as everyone has checked in the game starts. Please note that any votes before the game officially starts wont be counted.

• Super Saint 3

Welcome to Super Saint 3 Set-Up: This game is specifically 1 Goon, 1 Vanilla Townie, and 1 Super Saint. For more see here wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=SS3 . The roles have been assigned randomly and the PMs will go out shortly after this post. Game Stats: Current Count Down: blu_1510952400.png Vote Counts: Votecount 3.01 Votecount 3.02 Votecount 3.03 Votecount 3.04 Rules: In-Game Behavior: 1. Posts consisting purely of insults without game content are not tolerated. I penalize such posts …

• New Game

Okay cool I will set up a game thread etc in the next 24-48 hours.

• New Game

@bakakadassa and @DrkAngel you guys up for it too?

• New Game

So you guys interested in playing the 3 person set up? If not I say we just scrap this set up and try again in a couple of months

• New Game

Quote from Kaleg Nar: “Quote from Hari Seldon: “well I know of an open set up for 3 players if you guys are interested, but i don't think we will really get more players ” I may not be playing, but I truly am interested as to what that setup could be. ” I have never played it I just found it on the wiki a while back when I was looking for inspiration, but I think it works best if it is an open set up so here it is wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=SS3

• New Game

well I know of an open set up for 3 players if you guys are interested, but i don't think we will really get more players

• New Game

I like the idea but how about we skip all odd nights to balance it out, and make dark a loved mafioso?