Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• It's been a long time...

holes754 - - Player Introduction

What's up Xerxes! Hope you've been well. I actually was reading some of the old games I participated in. I was not very good at the whole mafia thing back in the day...

• It's been a long time...

holes754 - - Player Introduction

Hello again Ikariam... It has been a very long time since I came around here. I'm Holes. You may know me by my VERY old forum name, obey_me75 Used to live, breathe, and bleed Ikariam ~2009-2011?. Dropped the game because of reasons I don't remember, but stayed on the forums a bit. Then that stopped as well. But now I'm back. After finding the game on ios, I'm afraid I'm restarting an addiction. And so I thought, why not come on back to the forums? So hello, friends. Some things about me: -Curren…

• Alliance Banners

holes754 - - 2011

Do you make banners for alliances?

• Official Ny Discussion Thread

holes754 - - 2010

Jeez, My came out maybe a month ago, and already there is a new server! :headwall: Gameforge, You should wait ATALEAST until November or December for Ny. That is just what I think you should do.

• A question for experienced players.

holes754 - - 2010

My points vs. His points. ME:8,412 Him:395,318 I would say that is way overpowering, and ALOT higher than 10x . I attempted diplomacy after the 2nd attack. I still never received a response. I recently sent a CM asking for military action. I have been buying from A reliable source in my alliance. We have a trade agreement or treaty, Whatever you want to call it. I Haven't even researched Gunsmen yet and Am keeping production low as it is a wine city. He is also in a war, and has no production. T…

• Actually, I am doing that AND The pain of a thousand needles You guys need to step it up!

• A question for experienced players.

holes754 - - 2010

I have an account on Kappa, and on it there is a dark member. I feel that he has been harassing me purposely. There has been no bashing, The attacks happen at the worst times. I buy a large shipment of goods, He takes every single one. I plan an attack with alliance mates, he destroys my military and navy. I REBUILD my military and navy, he destroys it.My hideout is 2 levels higher than my town hall, and I have been keeping up with donations.I recently began building my army so I can pillage ina…

• NOTE: If you do not fill out this form entirely, we CANNOT help you and the bug will go unfixed. Mandatory Information Server: lambda Player Name:Holes754 Player ID: 29815 Needed Info for Display Errors Browser Type (Firefox, IE, Chrome...): Browser Version: Operating System: Browser extensions (IE Greasemonkey scripts): Affected URL: Did you clear cache and cookies?: ALL OF ABOVE: UNSURE IF APPLIES TO CURRENT BUG, WILL FIX IF IT DOES. Other Necessary Info Other involved player(s): Dcrypter Invo…

• Once I finish my story, I can do interviews on Lambda, Kappa, My, or even the test server!!!!! Of course, if all those are taken, I can stick to just writing stories.

• Honestly.

holes754 - - Killed Board Archive

This could be a great idea. We can still keep a few people writing stories, but some interviews wouldnt hurt, some war updates, And, if you want, and its ok with bobdude, you could evendo it yourself for this issue or september!

• |PnP|WarLorDs

no problem

• |PnP|WarLorDs

Hey, its great! Only thing that you need to change(I am not the editor, I just saw this) is that lving and nothing dont exactly rhyme very well... Other than that,, its is a great poem.

• Mafia Contact List sign up

holes754 - - The Mafia Game

Could you add for me intermediete/advanced omly?

• Need a mercanary baddly!

holes754 - - 2010

I have a guy on my island(Dark member) Who is getting on my last nerve. Due to my size, I can not retaliate. He is also at war, which makes the size of his defense a bit bulkier. All I ask is you take out his army, as nobody on the oppising aliance in the war can find his coords. I can pay 50k gold or higher. Limit is 300k. NO PMS WILL BE READ! please post with your offer. I will pick best offer on friday.

• Just as the title sugests. Iwant to make another acct., but want to start from scratch. I need somebody to help me on the way up. All I need is a link to start on or arround your island, and an aliance application link, and some resources. Any takers?

• Mafia Contact List sign up

holes754 - - The Mafia Game

PM and Theme only please.

• Ikariam iPhone app.

holes754 - - Approved

(Spam) If you search Iphone, you will get alot of results!(Member named Iphone) (Serious) I thin it is a great idea. I was thinking of sugesting this myself. I have many times been forced to use my Iphone to get onto Ikariam, with little sucess because of the small screan and the large bottom of the site. Everything shrinks and it is way to hard to use.Overall, 5 stars!

• I am a fairly dmall player(27k points) and I find that acadimies should ONLY be kept after you research ALL hte futures 1 time. That is my plan. After, I will probably buildd a wine press, however.

• 50k+ Delta, Beta, or Alpha

holes754 - - 2010

oh, forgot about those 2. I have changed my mind and decided it would be funner to start from scratch. Mods, please close the thread.

• 50k+ Delta, Beta, or Alpha

holes754 - - 2010

Hey, I was thinking of atempting to revive an old Delta account. Although My aliance fell apart, I will be changing Player+Town names unless the town names are to my liking. I will stay in your curent aliance, and, if requested, keep you informed on the account. I have played this for a combined total of 2 years about, and have much experience, as I am curently checking 3 accounts at once with ease.