Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• really ?

Scrograck - - Beta's Whine Cellar

what do you consider ridiculous? Play fair and have some respect? Pick on someone your own size? Don't be a coward and a bully? Please tell me which one you find so funny.

• I know many of us came from different servers in the past, but when I first started playing this game... If a larger player attacked/bullied a smaller player it was taboo. If you were over 100K TS it was considered wrong/unfair to attack a player below 100K TS. If you used a smaller player's city to take on an opponent, you apologized and gave that smaller player some resources for their trouble. If a large alliance attacked an alliance that was a fraction of it size its brought most other playe…

• There are a few simple truths about Ikariam here that certain complainers are overlooking. 1) Ikariam is a GAME. It is supposed to be FUN. If it is making you miserable to the point where you have to whine and complain publicly you are obviously not having fun. My advise would be to change the way you think about the game. 2) This game is dynamic and ever changing. Gameforge does a good job of listening to the players and they make changes and improvements based on player feedback. The server me…

• Check Out Black Water, we are a fun loving, warrior alliance. Many of us came from farm alliances where it was no fun to be one of the 3 people fighting when you were a member of one of the top 5 groups on the server. If this sounds like you, have a peek. NOW IS THE TIME TO CONSIDER MOVING, before the 18 days and free moves are up. Some of our core values are... 1) Ikariam is a game, you should be having fun, first and foremost. 3) Do not EVER be a farm. 4) We are a warrior alliance. Defend your…

• The merge thread mentions a "Preparation phase" and a "18 day post-merge phase"... What happens during these time periods and what do the players need to know/do? Thanks PS. Apologies if this was covered in another thread that I missed.

• Another question?

Scrograck - - General

Will any new islands be added to the target servers?

• Merge related questions.

Scrograck - - General

Thanks for the info.

• Merge related questions.

Scrograck - - General

Now that a more official announcement has been made with dates... 1) Am I correct that servers "1 & 2" as mentioned in the announcement are Alpha and Beta ? 2) Like other servers, I assume the Target Servers have a bunch of inactive accounts on them, some of which have been inactive for years. Are these old/dead empires going to be cleared out to create more space for the incoming players? Thanks

• A few things...

Scrograck - - Epsilon

1) Just because the plan that I have spoke of is not obvious to you, does not mean there is not a plan. B) Just because the plan is evolving in different directions than originally intended, does not mean it is not still a valid plan. III) Have you noticed that players who have been inactive for months, if not years are returning to active status? Epsi is awakening....

• silly rabbit waiting is for kids....

Scrograck - - Epsilon

September... LOL it has already started... :

• apologies !!!

Scrograck - - Epsilon

I am such an arse... Srry I missed that one.

• You just can't let it go can you ?

Scrograck - - Epsilon

I still got to laff at the conspiracy theory that any players who coordinate and work together MUST be a single multiaccounter. Whatever... Reporting me to the GO, putting moles close to me that pretend to be friends and even spying on my internet usage has proven nothing. I am not sure it was you who did the latter two, but the bottom line is that your conspiracy theory is nothing but that. Conspiracy. Years have gone by since I left SEN and yet you seem to be the only person who has hung on to…

• Simple offer

Scrograck - - Epsilon

PUBLIC MESSAGE TO ZURBANE. Please post a simple and public reply. You stop leeching temples, we will stop attacking you. Deal? On every island you currently have a temple you must put the conversion rate up to 100%, destroy the temple or move the city.

• Whatever...

Scrograck - - Epsilon

Let go of the past and unproven conspiracy theories that are years old... Stop leeching. Don't trash talk, make accusations and call people names. Don't bully small payers to gain a military advantage. Don't attack the generals of military alliances... It is a VERY simple recipe to keep from being attacked. I still find it funny that you play yourself as the "victim" in this... Blah blah blah... The record is broken and it has played the same song for years....

• Why Wait ?!?

Scrograck - - Epsilon

I agree that we should not wait and plan this out, for 2 VERY good reasons. 1) I know that others are not. B) WHERE IS THE FUN IN THAT ! Those who spend way too much time trying to script out how they are gonna have fun, ARE NOT HAVING FUN ! In the glory days of this server, people made a quick pact, banded together and dog-piled another alliance. If you got your butt kicked doing it, too bad. If the other side got their friends and gave you a good fight, it was a blast. The key to success was s…

• 2 points... again...

Scrograck - - Epsilon

1) Zurb and his whiney hiney, stuck in the past mentality has NOTHING to do with this thread... Ignore it... 2) It will take more than a random odds and evens strategy to start this war. Teams of alliances will be formed, the war will be started. It is in the works. It is already happening. Prepare now. War is inevitable... If you think nothing is going on to start this up... think differently and find a friend (in another alliance) who knows better.

• I will make 2 points and I do not have any desire to get into broken record trash talk match #247 on the second point. 1) In the spirit of this thread, I LOVE the server wide war idea. Start making secret treaties and mutual defense pacts now !!! (funny how the larger farm alliances don't seem to be well represented in this thread.) Server wide wars are always fun as long as certain people do not lose sight of the fact that this is a game and it is supposed to be fun (not your personal life on l…

• Good Luck!

Scrograck - - Epsilon

We wish all the best to SEN in their efforts to rebuild and regain their former glory.

• Close this thread please.

Scrograck - - Epsilon

FOZ agrees that we have settled our differences with SEN and that we hope to move forward, together, towards peaceful co-existence and friendship. We agree to the crease fire and will end aggressions and remove floaters and occupations asap. We wish SEN luck in their endeavors to return their alliance to it’s former glory and we agree to leave the past behind us. warclosed.gif

• It is funny how the memory works… I seem to vaguely remember a player on Epsilon that was always annoying someone and starting a fight. No matter how many people disagreed with him he was always right in his own mind. He was sure of what happened and who thought what and who did what regardless of the facts, the evidence or what anyone else said. He was very judgmental and made accusations and offended people all of the time. He bullied and intimidated those smaller than he was and hid from lar…