Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 353.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• BXS vs. GoCry CR thread

skyruler - - Combat Reports - Ny

BXS WINS. LiTTLE WINS Sea battle near Yorktown (09.04.2017 11:16:41) Skyruler BXS[BXS] from Maddux vs Rav[GoCry] from Yorktown --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................336(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-1) Steam Ram.............................148(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-36) Balloon Carrier........................36(-0) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-…

• Since I am back here, let us make this war lively. Btw, I lost my first battle congrats DAWG. You made a good investment. Oh, also, please tell Paul Hoffman, I wonder when he will be back

• Quote from Instant Insanity: “@skyruler You know you are always welcome to try us out. I'm sure El Barto would like your company” El Barto do not like it. She loves it. She has just sent me a PM asking me if I would date her. My reply was, maybe Instant Insanity does : Quote from SKY WARRIOR: “that's pretty harsh skyruler:pillepalle:” Reality in life is harsh. You see, somebody reported your post

• @Turkeh, She is right. She can win without those. I believe I can also Dont ask for elaborations, I am not to reveal it

• Well, Thank you for offering your pleasantries. However, El Barto, I do not like you. Hate is what I feel towards you. I hope that your alliance gets pounded by BRO. Reading your post is similar to smelling your panty. It stinks. youtu.be/FqJdzYY_Fas?list=RDQM688OOGbOWck <iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FqJdzYY_Fas?list=RDQM688OOGbOWck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• -IV- vs BXS unofficial war

skyruler - - Iota

Quote from fernandochino: “Among -IV- achivements are the destruction of BXS strongholds. - Sir Tain who is (v), shares his island with Drasca (v), Lezary (i) and Sky Ruler who left and is (i). Some of his closest BXS neighbours are also (v) as EsFi and Cliffdog, or gone. - Dr Fish and Bigged stronghold is gone as both players have left the game, leaving only Visantiny and Xalador in the island, with Zava as an (i) player. - Danieland, a 9 mill TS player went (i) and was kicked out of BXS. The p…

• DOW. BIO vs RNR

skyruler - - 2012

With the performance done by RNR, I am truly saddened that they did not meet my smallest expectation. Of all the alliances we faced, RNR proved that they are the worst alliance. They make excuses for their anticipated poor performance even before the war starts. They point their fingers to their leader and even their presumed "feeders" knowing how bad their will perform. They declare on multiple alliances so as to cover up their expected disastrous performance prior to a pre-agreed war. They try…

• DOW. BIO vs RNR

skyruler - - 2012

The war that RNR and BIO agreed upon before this DOW had been busted with your war declaration. I am saddened that it ruined an almost month-long preparation by the members of our alliance especially by our Queen Turkeh. This DOW is not a limited duration war but a standard war. Declining is not an option here. While we cannot restrict you and your alliance from your plans and actions, there are rules about standard wars like this. Please talk to our queen. Decisions are not in my hands now. Reg…

• DOW. BIO vs RNR

skyruler - - 2012

As the leader of BIO. We declare a war on RNR. The war will start on the 20th of October at 12:00 server time. The war will end until one alliance disbands or until we are able to fulfill our reasons for this war. I wish happy and clean gaming to both sides.

• I am the leader of BIO and I was surprised with this war declaration. With this, we are surrendering in this war. RNR and BIO had an agreement and their diplomat is aware of it. During the last week of September, We (BIO and RNR) agreed to have the war on the 20th. This was agreed by both side. Hence, for the record, BIO surrenders in this war in fulfillment of the term number 1. Voluntary Surrender or refuses to fight. Congratulations on your early win. You TRULY deserve it.

• Angels vs Demons 6

skyruler - - Xi

• Angels vs Demons 6

skyruler - - Xi

• [DoW]MAFIA vs UPP

skyruler - - 2012

Goodluck to Mafia. I hope this is supposed to be a friendly war?

• BXS vs. DARK war Damage Tally - finally!

skyruler - - 2012

hey How are you? I am glad to see you post here

• Angels vs Demons 6

skyruler - - Xi

• Limited Duration War: DIE vs TAS

skyruler - - 2012

Congrats to both parties Especially to TAS and my friend Slap

• Angels vs Demons 6

skyruler - - Xi

• Best Players of Xi

skyruler - - 2012

I am sure that the world war has changed players' ideas of who the best players of XI are.