Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 356.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Wow, A Joker called Paulos

sanmeet - - Diplomacy - Beta

The only player who has a problem in piracy with me right now is Venus so I like I said earlier u are here on her behalf. And I would not call someone with almost 3 Million Score a Noob. I have seen many rogue pirates over the years here on Beta like ambrosias, teacher, anonymous, etc.. but they dont last that long. Lets see how long u do here. I was told u lasted 3 rounds on another server and then never to be heard again for a long time now. Hey, if u can spend way North of $ 1000 to "Maybe" w…

Quote from o_o: “Sanmeet should not worry about the pirate game, He will not make list this round or any round as long as i play his sever:) ” I knew DPX and some others in Beta were really desperate to do something about me but what you doing really shows the despair I have never seen before in my 8 + years of playing this game. I have over 40 1st Place Piracy Finishes in Gamma and Beta and almost every round I have placed in top 10 except 2 so if I do not place in this round or the next its no…

June, u maybe only saw the last message. But there were numerous messages from before too. I am and have always been a straight shooter. I dont play games and I dont beat around the bush. Venus wanted to not be raided and me to leave her alone and I gave her a deal. If u wanna call it bullying so be it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. U might not know me but ask most people from Gamma and they would concur with my point. Even people like Khaleesi and GodFather with whom we had never …

Quote from Venus: “You threatened me first, you brought this upon yourself. Stop whining, you don't see me going to the boards trying to shame you or your alliance for your actions. Maybe you need love or maybe you need something else. It's not going to happen with me. I told my alliance about your threat to turn me into your feeder and we acted appropriate within our alliance guidelines. Own your actions, my alliance is defending it's own and standing up to you. ” Yeah, ur alliance is doing a g…

Quote from Venus: “How about you owning your actions, you raided me and then threatened me and my alliance stepped up to show you that we do not play this way. You think you're a big man but you are just a bot feed jerk. Get over yourself and play fair. ” Piracy is based on Raiding other peoples points and thats what I did. It seems ironic that u telling me to play fair. U who has 10 of DPX members trying to attack me and who has created 10-15 new accounts to make piracy points...

I never tried to bully anyone. I raided someone, they asked what it would take for me to stop raiding so they can place. I told them make a few points and in return they can place most likely. Thats how Piracy works. People get raided when they do not make crew and just hoard points. I place In piracy by raiding others, I do not have 50 + suppliers and multiple smaller accounts created for just making piracy points. I do it the old fashioned way like it was supposed to be. At the very least now …

Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Quote from sanmeet: “Because of some Piracy Issues with one of DPX members Venus, a lot of the DPX members have been attacking my various towns for over 3 weeks now. ” Do those "piracy issues" include attempting to bully someone - by threat of attacks and/or raids - into becoming a feeder for you? ” Ah, typical off this pathetic portion of piracy players. "You give me your points and you don't attack me, or I will ... " blah blah blah. You asked f…

Quote from Alhazred: “Quote from sanmeet: “Quote from Miss Jazz: “Why are you not helping your alliance members who are still being attacked by HELL, instead of playing pirates? ” Who are U to tell me how to play my game ?Do I tell u how to play the game ?No right, so keep ur suggestions to urself and play ur game. ” Who is she? She's a f****** legend, that's who she is. The real question is who are you? Nobody. ” U might know Miss Jazz from Delta or Whichever server u guys Migrated from to Beta…

Quote from Miss Jazz: “Why are you not helping your alliance members who are still being attacked by HELL, instead of playing pirates? ” Who are U to tell me how to play my game ? Do I tell u how to play the game ? No right, so keep ur suggestions to urself and play ur game.

Because of some Piracy Issues with one of DPX members Venus, a lot of the DPX members have been attacking my various towns for over 3 weeks now. 3 of them : TLS, project mako and Paulos even made floaters at 53:21 and 53:23 for weeks and have been attacking me but never got 1 wood in Pillage even. Yesterday, I made a floater at 29:68(Paulos island) and pillaged over 100 k resources in a few hours and was gonna get maybe millions more in the next few days from his other nearby towns but he hit V …

• IP Sharing - trading and trading post

sanmeet - - Game

I do not think u are allowed to do that also.

• Beta Server Down Currently

sanmeet - - General

Beta Server seems to be down for the last 30 minutes plus. Anyone else having same issues ???

• Sober uses Colossus

Alhazred, I will check with Nawlins for the Alliance naming Credit. I would have no problem giving credit where its due. We have some crs from the few members that have been active and fighting but whats the point in posting in this never ending war. As we both know this so called war most likely will not end anytime soon.

• Sober uses Colossus

Weener, really man. I had expected more from you since u knew me from Gamma days. HFX does not want to post any CRs for the Hell thread even though we had many a ton where Hell members just ran from every fight and Vmoded tons of times. Most of their members cannot even manage their own Gold and just fight on Borrowed Gold and bought MS from others. But to each his own style I guess. CoUstus, I dont dislike or hate Sober just he can get a bit overzealous at times. Apparently only ones who care s…

• Sober uses Colossus

While in HFX, Sober always complained Hell only fought when they could get Offensive Points and that they always use Colossus and V-Mode if attacked. Here he just did the same. I understand that Colossus is part of the game but from him it seems so hypocritical. Battle for Fish 1 (14.01.2018 0:26:52) sanmeet[-HFX-] from Beaver Falls PA vs Sober2[CREW] from Fish 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................8…

• Dont care what u think but I do not lie. U can ask around on the server......

• Just for the record, Sober did not quit HFX. He and his multi were booted by Nawlins...

• New Miracle Zeus

sanmeet - - Brainstorming

Its too strong of a wonder as suggested. If it were to be scaled down to 1/5th of original idea it might be workable. Also, minimum of 7 days cooldown for this wonder.

• New Guy With Questions

sanmeet - - Game

You can build a Trading post in your town that allows you to buy and sell resources. The higher level of trading posts will let you buy sell resources from greater distances.

• Cultural Treaties Thread

11 cts