Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• HOS declares war on BSM

Foolomon - - Diplomacy - Omega

People have been asking if we are still fighting BSM because we haven't posted CRs in a while. In a word: yes. We are less concerned about CRs than we are concerned about whooping up on BSM ("easy peasy, lemon squeezy"), but we will post a few. By the way, y'all will notice that SpyGuy is no longer top 5 in GS. He's not even top 10 anymore.

• Quote from Soupy2: “ 1: The 1980's group Millie Vanillie gets back together and creates a top ten selling comeback album. 2: The planets somehow come into perfect alignment again and Jupiter is in the house of Mars.” Wow, I thought I was old. Wait. I am.

• HOS vs BSM CRs

Foolomon - - Combat Reports - Omega

Rekt-xar talks a good game, but he's a toothless dog that only knows how to bark. Rupert (who used Forge and still lost) can't deliver the goods either, and beanw was about to lose as well. Rekt-xar used Colossus (after Rupert retreated with his tail between his legs) and still failed. At that point, when it was apparent that my fleet (including the reinforcements I was sending from 20m away) was going to beat beanw and Rekt-xar, Gandolio decided to send 330 ships. So I retreated, figuring it wa…

Merry Christmas, Rekt-xar. You have your port back for the moment. Better build that navy up quickly - you never know when multiple ports get blocked next. Not saying that this will actually happen, mind you...

• HOS vs BSM CRs

Apparently, Noman needs an education on spying out the strength of the enemy before attempting to liberate Rexxar's port. Here's a hint to all of the newbies on this server: just because you have a forge doesn't mean you can't lose. Check out what you're up against or risk ending up on the business end of my boomstick. I'm half tempted to let Rexxar's port go free because he's been unsuccessful after a few attempts to free it over the past few days. Maybe I'll start calling him Rekt-xar. (Hidden…

• HOS vs BSM CRs

It was reported in the Diplomacy sub forum. I've been educating Rexxar on the need to have a navy in addition to ground troops lately as well.

So the great Bara has fallen. Like the veritable George Washington, we crossed the Straits of Lamedom surrounding his town CRYSTALLIS, completely destroyed his army, and then drained his town of over 400k in mats. Poor Cornwallis-Bara couldn't take the thought of being beat so soundly, so he has gone on a vacation from the game until, presumably, this war is over. There are so many clowns in BSM that their alliance tag should stand for Bozos who Seek to be Mangled. (Bozo the Clown...get it? :D) …

I keep looking for a BSM member to fight. But they are too busy playing girlie piracy games where they know there is no easy defense. I mean, seriously, 15 of the top 20 capture point scores in the leaderboard are BSM members. Are they really that incompetent when it comes to fights of skill?

BSM's Defense Secretary

Alliances who make the top 3 need to realize that having the most points in Total Score can still mean you got there purely by luck. It takes intelligence to play this game properly, which means military operations. And if you don't have that intelligence, you need to keep your mouths shut before you earn the ire of an alliance that does know what it is doing. Therefore, HOS has been eager to declare war on BSM. We intend on sticking their foot, leg, and even hip down their mouths so that maybe…

• HOS declares war on F-15

Either the entire F-15 alliance received an all expenses paid trip to Maui, or they've all been banned presumably for multi-accounting. We are going to assume the latter is correct. As such, we declare the war to be over as it is an undeniable victory for HOS. Kinda sucks to be caught doing what you're doing, huh? Too bad Biren isn't still around because I'd love to have him banned for this instead of some idiotic thing like poking at the SGO. Time to find another target for our "affections."

In spite of the fact that the rest of his (*cough*imaginary*cough*) friends coming to his aid, Jaber found out quickly that anyone can build the biggest army on the server, but takes gold to fund such an army. After losing over 2mm in 3 days, he decided to run and hide by going into v-mode. Not that he doesn't have access to 16 other accounts...oh, wait...did I say that?...but the militaries for those accounts aren't in the 5 digit range or even close to it. This is yet another step taken toward…

I wanna join F-15. After all, they must the be only "legitimate" alliance that has 100% participation by its members in battles. There's no way at all that one person could be controlling all 17 accounts. The inactives that "all of a sudden" became active again must have been because those people missed the game all at the same time. Yeah, that's it. Minor setback for us. This war isn't over by any means - Mom hasn't called us for dinner.

Because paper airplanes > F-15's. F-15-DOW-meme_zpsexijpsmt.jpg The war will be over when he admits that he is multi-accounting with 17 accounts on his home cluster. Or after we've emptied all 5 islands of mats. Or when Mom says it's time for dinner. Something like that.

• HoW and VIE Relations

Foolomon - - Omega Spam

VIE has no one left worth fighting. The rest of them are farms. I've been spying them and telling everyone around the server how fat they are with mats and no military to protect their warehouses. So how badly did you really want to protect Kuc? Was it worth having 90% of your generals in the top 100 banned?

• HOW and HoW Merge

Foolomon - - Omega Spam

• Biren vs. HOS

Quote from Lord_Aragorn: “#1 general as to what ? Keeping the highest military ? That usually doesn`t reflect the real strength or experience.It is mostly those players who are vulnerable and weak that build their MS high so that the number impress their surroundings.” I wholeheartedly agree, hence the turducken comment. Speaking of which, here is the second CR. (Hidden Content) Again, there's more here to the story. Immediately after his troops were first launched (from 12h away...thanks for gi…

• Biren vs. HOS

Biren is the #1 general on Omega. He talks a good game too, threatening and huffing and puffing about how he's going to blow our houses down. But as the CR shows he doesn't know what he's doing. What the CR does not show, however, is even funnier. He sent 2 other waves of navy, a lousy mixture of ships in each, and 1 wave of 8,200+ troops without guaranteeing that the port would be clear so that his army would land. Tsk tsk. I guess (military) size doesn't matter after all. Or, in other words, y…

• HOS declares war on -TB-

War was over last week. Or was it the week before? I don't remember.

• HOS declares war on -TB-

I wasn't intending on posting CRs. I just wanted to follow the rules even though I know bashing is no longer really a big deal due to the number of trade ships. Call me old school from my days on Gamma before the Beta merge. We are on round 135 of an intense naval battle at the moment. You'll get that CR at least.