Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Server merger?

CottonHill - - Boreas Spam

I have a single account on Dionysos, and the vast majority of islands in the server are completely empty. Having joined about 3 months ago, most islands to my immediate north and east are barren. Player loss is greater than player gain, and new players are ravaged so badly by existing players that getting started is rough, and near impossible for inexperienced players. I am going to begin contacting the other alliances on the server, in an effort to get us all to clamor for a merge. May not make…

• I wondering if there could be a way to pillage artifacts from a players museum for your own, or for a pillage (or accumulated pillages from same town) to be of a certain big haul of resources that grants a sort of trophy artifact for your museum. For example, you pillage over 100k in mixed resources from a town, and for that are granted an artifact for a museum, or for the museum in the town the pillage was started in. Thoughts? I didn't see this idea in any of the existing threads of rejected, …

• Is the US server down?

CottonHill - - Game

Can't bring up Ikariam page at all.

• CT Requests Dionysos

CottonHill - - Dionysos Agora

Building 4 museums now, within 70 minutes will have 4 CTs open.

• Dummy Packages Question

CottonHill - - Game

Thanks, so, if you compare the armies reported to the score, you can tell if things are fake. Nice. Thanks man

• Dummy Packages Question

CottonHill - - Game

I think a town I have targeted is using a dummy package, as they suddenly had 94 ram ships, and no other military, for a very low level town. If using dummies, does this increase the appearing military score shown when highlighting the town? TIA