Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 110.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Battle for Coronado 2 (09.02.2014 4:01:51) Jesse from Polis, kazekaze from wine vs iTeeHee from Arclight Craven, Bobbob from Sonoma, Ruby from Blotto Grotto, almondjoybar from Sugar Candy ------------------------​------------------------​------------------------​--------------------- ........................​..................... - Spearman................​................3(-1) Sulfur Carabineer..............​.......160(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer..............​.........1(-0) Swordsman..............…

• This should be fun, see you guys on the battlefield

• NoGood Ramble!

Reavr - - Spam Archive - Ypsilon

For for LoB 2cwo5k1.jpg Hope you enjoy the warm fires

• -WAR- vs LoB [Come at us bro!]

Reavr - - Archive - Tau

Quote from maxtitouandeo: “ three days since the thread was posted and nothing... ok, GL then... ” Wish there was more to show then killing a couple spears at a time...

• @ CHUCK and IMPERIUS, I'll admit at first you 2 going at it on everyone thread was a bit funny, but for awhile it's been annoying. Can the 2 of you please move your petty arguments back to the BV vs VK thread, your not in this war anyway.

• Would love to see an alliance come out to our area, but until then we'll make do with sending attacks far off. Selling brownies and cupcakes, fundraiser to buy private jets to fly my troops out to the party.

• CR Thread: -LoB- vs Elite

Reavr - - Archive - Tau

Damage Dealt for all valid CRs so far. LoB - 544085 Elite - 298510

• 1 Elite win and 1 LoB win

Reavr - - Archive - Tau

Sea battle near Ordos (05.12.2013 5:07:10) Barbarossa from M-1, Chubby, M-4, Petey vs Reavr from Polis, Polis, hungryhippo from Worthy --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................63(-22) - Ram-Ship..............................75(-21) ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................50(-75) Steam Ram.............................18(-22) - Steam Ram..........................…

Reavr - - Archive - Tau

The player, the town name and the amount of OP I got, something is going on Battle for Sacrilege (04.12.2013 17:55:07) Reavr from Polis vs DRACUL from Sacrilege --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman................................8(-0) - Spearman...............................0(-80) Swordsman.............................270(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-27) ............................................. - Mortar...…

• LoB clearing troops

Reavr - - Archive - Tau

Battle for Goguryeo (03.12.2013 19:30:19) Reavr from Mycenae, Perineum from Mycenae vs Jumong from Goguryeo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................xxx(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-279) ............................................. - Hoplite.................................0(-4) Mortar.................................xxx(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-46) ...............…

• LoB Win and Loss

Reavr - - Archive - Tau

Battle for Goguryeo (03.12.2013 15:22:48) Reavr from Mycenae, Styx from Mycenae vs Jumong from Goguryeo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1) Sulfur Carabineer.....................xxx(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-70) Swordsman...........................xxx(-431) - Swordsman.............................0(-535) Hoplite.............…

• LoB Win

Reavr - - Archive - Tau

A couple small battles, but a start. Sea battle near Spanky (01.12.2013 23:13:44) Reavr from Polis vs redlady from Spanky --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship..............................60(-0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-10) ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat........................1(-0) Ram-Ship...............................45(-0) - ............................................. --…

• Quote from Zeena: “ Shout out to Reavr! Glad to see you still have the Evolution sig ...I remember Jenn and i helping you pick it out lol. We played a few servers together, with Jenn, TC, and a few others..in EVL, BOA, and a few other alliances.. Look me up....might be coming to the new server.. Zee ” Good to see an old alliance mate still playing I got to say thanks to you and the others for all you taught me when I first started Ikariam. See you around

• you guys notice that supreme likes to use emoticons like chuck does?

Reavr - - Archive - Tau

War Begins

• Open DoW vs -LoB-

Reavr - - Archive - Tau

The DOW is being used on Elite. Victor is the first alliance to rack up 3 mil damage to the other. Valid CRs still start on Dec. 1st server time. Lets have some fun

• Open DoW vs -LoB-

Reavr - - Archive - Tau

Quote from MyNameIs_maRz: “C'mon, just war them if you want, since it's an OPEN DOW, make it a "WIN-DOW"... :lolbash:” None of you has any idea whats going happen otherwise

• Open DoW vs -LoB-

Reavr - - Archive - Tau

hqmw9n.jpg Am I?

• Open DoW vs -LoB-

Reavr - - Archive - Tau

Maybe a little, was just trying to get some encouragement from the sound of things so far lol

• Open DoW vs -LoB-

Reavr - - Archive - Tau

Well if you don't feel like traveling then don't say s***. We have traveled and will do so again, after all knocking at someones doorstep is such a lovely thing to do. Is there any harm in asking for someone else to come attack us for once as well?