Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 690.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• The downfall of Ikariam

scratchy - - General

Explain to me how Piracy works, because I don't know. I'm asking as a favor. I'm too lazy to look up lategame stuffs. How would you make it better though?

• I do have to say I'm intrigued by this Mutant Raccoon Liberation Army. I'd like to hear more.

• Quote from Darth: “Start on another one please....” Someone who must remember me! Haha Quote from DrkAngel: “Scratchy!!! Glad to see you back” Missed ya guys and gals, hope yall are doing well.

• The downfall of Ikariam

scratchy - - General

Quote from RezaGard: “ Quoted from "Dutch Lion" In my opinion Gameforge should control IP's better. How do they control Dynamic IP addressing, something many of us have? My ISP (Verizon FIOS Quantum) uses Dynamic IP addressing for most non-business accounts. If I want a Static IP address. I can get one. If I pay a fairly sizable fee to have it locked. Every time I power off my entire system (rig, router and all peripherals), I may or may not be assigned a new IP when I power back on. I have no c…

• Appreciate all the info folks! May also be interesting to check beta and see what PPK turned into.

• Quote from Lord_Aragorn: “Scratchy, you are not a new player ?(” I beg to differ, It's been literally years since I've played. I SGO'd, modded, etc, but I want to play! Game's brand new as far as I know. I have no idea how all this new nonsense works out. Is Alpha the server to do so on?

• Thank you much for your quick reply Eloy! I've been debating it for a bit. Yall seem to have the most active board.

• As a new player with time on his hands is this the de facto server to start on? Or would it be beneficial to start on another? I ask because this is the first server and I assume the most well balanced.

• wow...just in the nick of time

scratchy - - Epsilon

080720_basilhat1.jpg Here is a cat in a hat. At first glance it seems like he is a regular cat in a hat. Compare this to a cat in a hat that many of you might know from elsewhere: Cat%20in%20the%20Hat.gif Now we can see a definite difference between the two. Of the two cats in hats I would be friends with both but I would only trust one of them to launder my money or clean up after a night of partying after a lady of the night... fell down a flight of stairs. Minion knows the one in the top hat …

• The Return from the Ashes

scratchy - - Epsilon

Love you too buttercup

• The Return from the Ashes

scratchy - - Epsilon

To be fair, minion, scratchy, rose, and a couple other people started PPK from Gurran Lagan or however the heck it's spelled. Itchy joined late and he always was a whiner about how we were so awesome and showed him up constantly. It's kind of like he created something he couldn't control. I eventually assimilated enough data to overpower my creator and take over, just like that robot whatever his name was, maybe Wall-E? Chad don't you forget your history. Itchy if you see this feel free to get i…

• Good-bye Scratchy - McBeef whatever

scratchy - - Zeta

Quote from Svana: “who scared him away? Was it you Hanni? I know how you are... Was it something I said? ** let me know cause I may want to say it again **” Classic Blue incoming: scratchymcbeef isn't a-feared o' nothin Quote from Hanni: “From my understanding he left for another movie roll. Granted he only had one roll in his life thus far and that was as a little kid. Wonder what his next one will be???? I'm starring in scary movie five as an extra, how'd you know? airplane-grown-man.png” Quot…

• kappa for epsilon

BeefMcLargeHuge - - 2012

I don't want to see this kind of nonsense in the AeH again.

• Neither of the accounts offered are available for exchange yet so I'm closing this thread. I'd strongly recommend that folks follow the proper procedure with exchanges and involve a Game Operator to assist the exchange. Any account exchanged prior to the 28 day mark after it is exchanged can be permanently banned, this includes the account exchanged for. It is in your best interest to know the account you are exchanging for is actually available.

• 1.6k Xi giveaway

BeefMcLargeHuge - - 2012

Ease up on the spam folks.

• Please help!!!!!!!!!!

BeefMcLargeHuge - - 2012

Have your friend spend the time to create a board account and request an account.

• hey

BeefMcLargeHuge - - 2012

Do note that when an account is exchanged it may not be exchanged for another 28 days. If it is than both that account and the account exchanged for can be banned permanently. For the folks that have information on the accounts in question and if they are violating the rules by attempting to exchange them, please report it to your GO. I don't want anymore talks of multiaccounting or cheating in the AeH. If you suspect something than report it please, and it will be taken care of.

• Standard War: Waltz Vs. SJK

BeefMcLargeHuge - - Zeta

Remember what a war thread is for folks. I've already said that further cheating accusations won't be tolerated and here we are again. Please refrain in the future and Svana even though you are spot on it's really not the place for that either. So back to the war.

• Don't bother offering it if it can't be traded. If the account is traded prior to the 28 day mark both it and the account traded for can be banned permanently. And cut the spam

• Thread closed by request.