Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 359.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Crew is no more

imnotgosu - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Quote from lamentation: “Quote from deadidave: “I even got a warning for pushing, for buying on a trade treaty.” Wow, I've always been under the impression that it is impossible by definition to use the trading post to push, since each party always gets something, and the "world-specific limits" that GF made such an effort to add guaranteed that it was a reasonable exchange. It sounds like you've been getting screwed. At least HERO gave you a rousing farewell fight!” I thought so too. Those are …

• Quote from Chocolate: “Honestly if you ask anyone else capitano was another bad plbyer” Quote from Chocolate: “Honestly if you ask anyone else capitano was another bad plbyer” Scummy. This bumps up Chocolate to no 2 on my list. Good luck guys you'll need it.

• Quote from NickWolfwood: “If you are town, you are by far the worst player I have ever played with. Good job.” Well if you are town you are far worse. You are a veteran in this game you should be able to read and scumhunt better. At least I being sa newbie have an excuse. Wait a minute, are you really expecting much from me? The worst player you ever played with? Worst than kid? albdun (sorry)? and all the others who are inactive and not posting much? YOu want them on your team than me? That's l…

• Quote from imnotgosu: “I have another objective in this game. And that is to protect the role players.” Should be.. I have another objective in this game. And that was to protect the role players. And Nick, I am a newbie. Give me a break. I thought there is still a plain doc alive that was protecting Jasper.

• So nick is that it? A personal vendetta? Lynching me out of spite? Who is being childish now. Anyway, I may get lynch so might as well post my list, for the record, when this game is over. This is how exactly my list shows in notepad now. It is the latest and had gone into many edits as I see new information. Forgive the numbering as they were numbered properly when I made it the first time but instead of arranging the names I just changed the numbers. The comments have been changed and what rem…

• Quote from NickWolfwood: “I am not, in fact, convinced he is scum, but his atrocious play and the fact that we have very little else to go on makes him the option for me. If he isn't mafia, I'm not even sure where to go next.” MAFIA 101. That is called an out. If I flip town ( I promise you I will flip town, the town's loss if you lynch me ). This out by NIck is an excuse he will use for trying to lynch me. He knows if I flip town he wil be a main suspect. By saying this now he is making an out.…

• Quote from Chocolate: “I am not entirely convinced imnotgosu is anti town, but his statement claiming jaspers comment: Quote: “With regards to imnotgosu, I hope you did not miss the fact that I've already told everyone here that there is no reason to think that imnotgosu is Vicious. That is an "information".” clears him is wrong, Jaspers powers were to detect guns and as vicious doesn't have a gun unless he is hiding it - which I doubt. this statement does not clear imnotgosu for this reason I V…

• Mea, I am interested on what you have to say. Same goes with Rup and Drk Angel. Amnael, I have something to tell you. But I just have to do something first. Meanwhile, I like to know where everyone stand on this so please make a post when you can.

• I forgot to quote where Jasper said my behavior may seem scummy but not indicative of alignment. Quote from Jasper: “The thing is his behavior, although may be interpreted as scummy, is not necessarily indicative of his alignment.” I am scum hunting. Just not in the open. Remember that Asimov is the killer with a gun. He killed Faye in night 1 (story post 361 by Turkeh). We now know Jasper's role can detect gun. Last night, based on the story, Jasper targeted Asimov and found a gun but Vicious k…

• Alright Nick, with that response you just went on top of my mafia priority list. VOTE: NICK

• I was hoping to see some more posts from the others before I reply. But as I see a BW forming and I don't want to get lynch before saying the following. MY CLAIM: I am only acting scummy to trap mafia and ellicit reactions. I told you I have reasons for the way I am playing. SUPPORTING EVIDENCE: Although admittedly some of my posts seems scummy, they are not indicative of alignment. Read back and see for yourself. I make sure that when I make a "scummy post" it is scummy enough for the anti-town…

• Quote from DrkAngel: “This should come as no surprise from me. vote imnotgosu Again, you all know my reasons.” Actualy DrkAngel, not everyone knows. I for one don't. So please tell us again here for the record your reasons. I will have another post the town will be interested in after you answer me.

• All my posts serves a purpose. I can choose to be "childish" as some people call it here, as I can also be serious when I want to. There's a reason for that. I just like to add one more thing. You can find fault at everyone's post here if you look enough and say it's scummy. But at this point of the game what matters is the voting. If I (or Jasper) is not pro-town, why did we pushed really hard to lynch Icegirl, Shep, and BFF? Do you think that is to the advantage of the mafia? Of course not, be…

• That was a Cowboy Bebop reference Nick. Chill out. Stop latching and finding fault at every little thing I say. Especially if there's a smiley there. Quote from Reila: “I'm disappointed that my Usurper speculation did not gain any traction. Vicious, in the anime, is a usurper, and in the story here he is too.” Quote from Reila: “What I don't like from everybody else is that, when I sit down and form a post analysing the story, I am ignored. I am very frustrated that no one even acknowledged my p…

• Lol. Sucks to be in your faction, NickWolfwood. You all must be cringing at the faking you have to do to desperately try to paint me as mafia even if it make you look stupid. Humor aside. SK and Mafia don't know each other's role from the start. But the situation changes each day and night. The dynamics of the game changes when people flips and when information is divulged. And at one crucial point the SK and the mafia already know and are in league with each other. The enemy of my enemy is my f…

• Quote from NickWolfwood: “EBWODP: SHep and BFF **WERE NOT in league with each other. Teach me to type while holding a convo with my wife...” But they are. Didn't you read? They have the same objective for Pete's sakes. Besides, Jasper already explained clearly why they are in league with other. Either you are scum trying desperately to muddle the focus of the town who are on a roll mind you, or you are very stupid. You pick.

• Quote from NickWolfwood: “@imnotgosu - No one cares whether or not you're following Jasper. Your posts are so laughably bad and full of fail logic that I would honestly be surprised if anyone is still actually reading them.” That's what BFF and Shep also said. Remember?

• Quote from imnotgosu: “There's a possibility that DrkAngel is Viscious. That is why she didn't turn red to Capitano. Take this into account. Maybe Reila first. Then Rup, then DrkAngel or DrkAngel before Rup.” Reposting in case anyone missed reading it. Quote from Chocolate: “The only obvious reason seems to be you are following Jasper blindly without thinking for yourself He has been correct so far, but would be nice if we could think for ourselves for a bit, given an opinion without relying ent…

• Was very busy today. Will be able to play again in about an hour or two from now. Can you guys help me how many anti-town left do you reckon we still have? Perhaps just mafias, no more third party? In the meantime, for obvious reasons.... VOTE: Reila

• There's a possibility that DrkAngel is Viscious. That is why she didn't turn red to Capitano. Take this into account. Maybe Reila first. Then Rup, then DrkAngel or DrkAngel before Rup.