Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 149.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Bug

aurther13th - - General

glad to see the game still lacks the development on explaining how anything works. i have played off an on for 5 years and have yet to see this, whats even better is a VN with 10 times my TS, 7 mil, attacks me offline and still screws up, which explains a lot seeing how they can still exploit bots for piracy. Glad to see the vast amount of details this game doesnt provide on how some mechanics works and yet there wont be any improvement on this.

• Bug

aurther13th - - General

navy Anyone care to explain how 1 mortar, with 0 Munition joins the range section for 16 rounds, one at a time.

• What server is best?

aurther13th - - General

Exactly what Khaleesi said. i quit playing Apollon, ikariam altogether, over a year ago. Joined a new server with my buddy yesterday. Just logged on Apollon and the production buildings might have went up one level in a year, some havent changed, i had 7 towns, 2 sets of 2 shared the same island. Ikariam is going downhill and they are just getting the money they can before the sell the company or shut the servers down. they allow you to watch ads to get virtual goods. because every video watched…

• IP Sharing **RAVEN**

aurther13th - - Feedback

Quote from RavenHOS: “I really wanted to continue playing this game, but everything we built is basically now in ruins. I don't have the answers as to how GF can make a better rule that prevents abuse of people having multiple accounts, but for now they should know that people who live together in the same household and simply want to play together are being removed and they are losing money.” My best friend and i used to play this game all the time before server merge a year or two ago. but as …

• Psst and AO think too much..

aurther13th - - Apollon Spam

lol chuck, you post 2 navy battles but wont post the 3rd. keeping in mind chuck had to be forged to be effective, and it took 4 eris members to still lose damage. Sea battle near 2 Marble Floors (22.01.2016 12:29:33) The Underworld[Psst] from Carrara, 2 Marble Floors, Berlin vs BARA[Eris] from Tiny, Beany weeny[Eris] from BeanM, CHUCK NORRIS[Eris] from Dramisamo, ϯWasab M-1ϯ, VNN[Eris] from ϯWasab M-1ϯ, Goa, Berlin, Marble I -----------------------------------------------------------------------…

• Nexus is an alliance of leachers, heck their leader sets the example, been playing for over 3 months and has less then 1200 donation score. so the rest follow, pillaging and not donating a drop. part of the reason i have no care for them. But then again when you have members of AO selling no name troops what do you expect. He is having to sell most resources to cover the gold cost due to a military score that usually stays 1/9(10)th of his TS.

• Maps

aurther13th - - Diplomacy - Apollon

Tell them other broke joker be quite, stacks on deck Patrón on ice...*whistle* lol

• barb village

aurther13th - - General

i know an alliance mate says when he attacks one barb village they all go up a level. on every island he has a town on. which shouldnt happen. anyone else have this issue?

• barb village

aurther13th - - General

one of the things i would like to see if a list from 1-50 of the possible resources along with ceasefire cost from 10+ not sure if everyone has a certain amount of resources they get, dont believe that is the case, but wouldnt mind seeing ceasefire cost. also in detailed battle report the barb icon doesnt appear.

• Version 0.7.0

aurther13th - - General

Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “On the other hand if they act like some of the more aggressive players who pillage more than mine resources, that could be a problem.” yea i can see that but as mentioned before only after level 10. so if after 2 attacks they go down a level as long as they are not at level 30 then i guess it wont be to bad. i am curious though as to how often they attack and a military question, ill get to that in a second. Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “For once I agree with you. No on…

• Version 0.7.0

aurther13th - - General

yes i read that. but if you have a player that has attacked them repeatedly and now they are at lest say level 30 and that player has 500k goods in their town when they quit playing, not inactive just quit logging in. well when the barbs retaliate they can take those goods, up to safe limit im sure. but even if safe limit is 100k thats 400k of resources that get taken out of the game. now everyone wont attack them but some will. but what do i know its just a little right.

• Version 0.7.0

aurther13th - - General

i can only see two reasons for the barb part of this update. one is it allows higher levels so more resources that can be looted which could be helpful. BUT, the main reason i see this as a problem is depending on how often the barbs attack said players then it will take a LOT of resources out of the game if they pillage players like players pillage them. because if someone hasnt been active in a week but hasnt got attacked by a player and the AI attacks said player the barbs could take a great …

• research tree

aurther13th - - General

now i know the chances of this being changed is well 0 but my question deals with military. researches for military to be exact. in order to get balloons for land you must research The Archimedic Principle, #18 under science. and most can argue between mortars and balloons being the most important in land battles. but for navy the same can be said about balloon carriers. but in order to get them you must first research The Archimedic Principle, which is also 444,000 research points, then researc…

• my best friend and i started playing this game again when chi opened up a few years ago. i had played in the past before that so i could explain everything to him. we let the GM know that on occasion, when i was at his house or him at mine, we would have the same ip. they set it up where anytime we were with one another we couldnt transfer goods and have fleet contact and all that. However our biggest reason was when attacking in war times we could both sit down and communicate and plan attacks …

• from what i hear chuck is only 15 or 16 anyways, and shows a lot of his immaturity. im surprised noobz didnt kick him or members leave sooner.

• rofl, yall must be the best players on the server, attacking someone who has half of each of your TS. 60k vs 2 120k+ what a joke correction 3 from the first battle. 2 from the 'update' in which king is 20k outscored and needs 120k TS back up. Ballin'

• ambrosia sale

aurther13th - - General

the last 2 happy events that occured were givin in the browser and the app. not just the browser.

• ambrosia sale

aurther13th - - General

any reason why the current ambrosia sale is limited only to the browser, im using the mobile app and there is no difference in the ambrosia amount. any reason why.

• AWESOME yet another townie killed. im glad i died, especially after reading this Quote from Chocolate: “I just saw the urgent need to get an inactive lynch today and you fell into that category.” funny how he claims not to be a leader but insists everyone vote an inactive, but only after being voted for himself. this cracks me up. i hope mafia win. unless of course chol is mafia

• Quote from NickWolfwood: “That accusation looks a whole lot like you just don't like the fact that Chocolate is pretty much steering this bandwagon” to get right to things, you agree chol seems to be said leader for the remaining people. but the best case he can come up with for a reason to get someone lynched is for inactivity. thats hard evidence. all while you are, as you state, riding his coat tail. which for someone playing mafia trying to keep a low key seems in genius. aside from that i w…