Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Server War by Participation

Farmhunter - - Wars - Dionysos

I am in by the way

• GUYS!!!!! and we were just warming up!!!! We shouldn`t have placed a term for admission of defeat..... Anyway these are the terms and we cannot do anything to prevent you from conceding....We wanting a good war and you didnt keep it up .... I hope that this is not a trick so that you declare war in your own terms now.... Thank you for the good talk.... But the attacks will continue... If you want to avoid that we can arrange now the next war... are 2 weeks ok for preparations???

• WILDCAT OUT OF THE ALLIANCE prntscr.com/lir5qe

• Sea battle near pente - πέντε (14.11.2018 2:45:20) Farmhunter[DU30] from Sunflower, pente - πέντε, Covington vs Atlanta[-S-] from Black Pearl, Will E Whitmore[-S-] from Sulfur, Google[-S-] from Carihuairazo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................190(-60) - Ram-Ship.............................201(-60) Fire Ship.............................17(-86) - Fire Ship............................99(-167) Mortar Ship…

• wildcat out of the alliance prntscr.com/liiy96 7marre i am not angry i just wanted to clear things out...thats all!! Sorry if you misjudged me...

• You are the largest accounts in the server and most of you have double and triple of our points.... As I was informed , you ended your war with DW and SWORD and never started with TIC X. Also, you just end your war with msa with a large vistory... So since you play piracy too, you have the resources and the time to build army and navy again and fight us.... Last but not least, I see most of your members almost full of military points. So I dont see any excuses, since most of your members play an…

• post number 31 spoiler 1 is invalid....reports above 300 military points or 5000 resources are valid according to the terms of the war... please remove post number 33 spoiler 2...whitmore had only some 5 hoplites inside and forever alone sent defence in this town.... you know better than me so this report is also invalid... post number 35 spoiler number 1 is also invalid because it is under 300 military points... please remove these spoilers and update the score!!! and one last thing...it is bet…

• Aben lets just be serious... I was not a part of du30 in the previous wars and since me and some ER members joined du30 we are a different alliance with different leadership and we want to make a war with you to see our potential, since we dont see any other solid and capable competitor in the whole server.... as do you, I suppose... We dont want a war without you guys taking it serious....We just want to fight and give good battles so that we test our skills and be better....Because a good oppo…

• This is the thread of war declaration between savage and du30...please lets keep it that way!! GALACTICA OUT OF THE ALLIANCE prntscr.com/lhkw61

• Sea battle near Black Pearl (12.11.2018 3:40:20) Will E Whitmore[-S-] from Bingo Farm M, J- Rocs C, Atlanta[-S-] from Malphite, Black Pearl, Bingo Madness[-S-] from Bingo Farm M, Bingo Farm M 4, Rockfish, Bingo Farm S vs Weezy[DU30] from Black Pearl, Farmhunter[DU30] from Polis, Black Pearl, Ranger, Kos --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................367(-285) - Ram-Ship............................265(-285) Fire Sh…

• Greetings to the US Dionysos ikariam community, First post on this server ...hmmmm...didnt even want to post but i have to, regarding the conversation in this thread. We declaired a war with all features of the game included!!! We banned nothing!! We just set up a timeline!!! And now you say that we benefit from the terms etc. Did you read the terms??? There are not any!!! Actually only one!! Include every feature of the game!!! I play ikariam for 5 years now and I never ever ever saw a declarat…