Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Declaration of War XIII vs -IKS-

Loach - - Wars - Charon

Geez fellas, I'm the one who posted it because I'm the diplomat and not many others visit the forum. It was a great fight with a ton of players involved, lots of fun. I'm sure this war will be a ton of fun too! Thanks for the opportunity, and good luck to everyone.

• Battle for Marble (27.12.2017 16:11:02) NuclearCoffee[XIII] from Edmonton, Joethemanga[XIII] from Edmonton, King Of Death[XIII] from Edmonton, War-Samar[XIII] from Edmonton, Marbleville, Kai-Czar[XIII] from Edmonton, Lon[XIII] from Marbleville, Stoneville, Giem[XIII] from Edmonton vs Bobodotus[-IKS-] from Island2, Kharn[-IKS-] from En Vino Veritas, Shingas[-IKS-] from Bobcat, Tiger, Jaguar, Lion, Puma, What UP[-IKS-] from Crystal, Marble, Sulfur, Wine, Marble 2, akasia[-IKS-] from No7, Daedalus-…

• Quote from THE KING: “MY FRIEND THE EVOLUTION IN NEW WORLD WANTED AMBROZE TIME EVERY TIME AND A LONG TIME !!! YOU WILL NOT THINK THAT YOU WILL BE IN FIRE OR IN CONTINUED ALTERNATIVES OUTSIDE AND IF THE ROLE OF THE GAME THAT YOU HAVE TO BE BUSINESS CONTRACTS AND ONLY !!!!! IF AN OPINION OF AN OLD MY FRIEND IT IS TO WORK WITH OTHER MATERIALS !!!!!!! LOL !! ” Wat.

• I need to fill up those slots! IGN: Loach Alliance: None Total Score Currently: 1176 Research: 80 Slots Available: 6

• Have things changed this much?

Loach - - Charon Spam

I quess it's been a couple of years since I've played, but I didn't expect the forum to be so quiet or the world to have quite so many bots populating it...