Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• -PH- vs -GR- Spam Thread

Sakuragi - - Boreas Spam

board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com…79695eeab399f5fb2f16aa65d -GR- = -VM- blackhorse on vmode! -PH- -blackhorse-

Sakuragi - - Boreas Spam

Hey Genkyboy! You're from 36k ms to 26k down to 19k and down to.... vmode-k! again!? Is there any such thing as "vmode-k" ms? board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com…79695eeab399f5fb2f16aa65d

• -PH- VS -GR- Combat reports

Sakuragi - - Wars - Boreas

another farm! Battle for WhatAGass (13.11.2017 12:15:40) Papa Smurf[-PH-] from 亗Saint Adrian亗 vs Masaki[-GR-] from WhatAGass --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Slinger................................30(-0) - ............................................. Mortar.................................18(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)…

• Prestige-ous farm!

Battle for 0004 (13.11.2017 10:30:39) Papa Smurf[-PH-] from 亗Saint Adrian亗 vs Prestige[-GR-] from 0004 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Slinger................................30(-0) - ............................................. Mortar.................................18(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) --------------------…

Sakuragi - - Boreas Spam

Vacation is real for -GR- players! 1. Satrapis 2. Genk 3. Layla Who do you think is next? -PH- -GR-

Sea battle near Island2 (13.11.2017 8:29:43) Papa Smurf[-PH-] from 亗Saint Adrian亗 vs BlackHorse[-GR-] from Island2 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ballista Ship..........................20(-0) - Ballista Ship...........................0(-3) Catapult Ship..........................28(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................0(-20) Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - Mortar Ship.............................0(-8) ........…

• Declaration of War -PH- VS -GR-

Another babe went into Vacation Mode! Layla the Great!

Sakuragi - - Boreas Spam

Quote from goldenknight_03: “GOODLUCK -PH- Fighters! The pressure is real. Two high Military Scorer of Greek Fighters (-GR-) went to Vacation Mode. Satrapis, the Leader, as they address him and top 2 in Military Score, and Genk, the top 1 in Militaries.. Can you please change your alliance tag to -VM- ? ” They call themselves as "The Great Greek Freak Barbarian"

THIRD BLOOD! Sea battle near Island1 (11.11.2017 4:25:46) Papa Smurf[-PH-] from Kiultya vs BlackHorse[-GR-] from Island1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................20(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-10) Fire Ship.............................52(-18) - Fire Ship..............................0(-14) ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................0(-10) Mor…

SECOND BLOOD! Battle for Kiultya (11.11.2017 7:26:22) Dorkman665[-PH-] from فيروسJoHnWickF3, THE BOOGEY MAN[-PH-] from فيروسJoHnWickF3, Papa Smurf[-PH-] from 亗Saint Adrian亗 vs Razvan[-GR-] from Kiultya --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................270(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-210) Swordsman...........................406(-422) - Swordsman.............................0(-890) Hoplite.........…

Sakuragi - - Boreas Spam

Please post your spam messages here. Papa Smurf, Officer

Guess what fellas? Someone just went on an early vacation. Hey Genk! Calling the attention of Genk the Vmode Boy. What's your purpose being the top 1 on MS, eh??

Quote from NotoriousKing: “I didnt feel that Greek Barbarian troopers can match -PH- RIP- Condolence to your towns 2-0 ”

GL to both alliance! Let's get it on. PH GR.

• Spartan STORM Newsletter

Sakuragi - - Agora

Quote from ares4you: “SPARTA new rank voting: LEONIDAS Dear Spartans, One of our players ''watawat'' proposed a new rank: LEONIDAS Please SAY what do you think about it: Yes / Yes with conditions / No. ( LEONIDAS was the spartan king - so we should be careful I think ) Regards, Ares4you SPARTA ” Let that man be your king, Ares. Anyway, you're the God.

• Good Luck! PH GR! If you know what I mean.

• Quote from jaenard: “Quote from Sakuragi: “Quote from jaenard: “Quote from Sakuragi: “Quote from jaenard: “Apparently, I got lucky. It seems that my island was chosen to be one of your first targets. Okay, let's play. ” farmin' all day! ” Hooray! I don't have resources on that island! ” but you got 1,000 units of Hoplites. ” A small unit of my troops. ” wow. just wow, jaenard.

• Quote from jaenard: “Quote from Sakuragi: “Quote from jaenard: “Apparently, I got lucky. It seems that my island was chosen to be one of your first targets. Okay, let's play. ” farmin' all day! ” Hooray! I don't have resources on that island! ” but you got 1,000 units of Hoplites.

• Quote from jaenard: “Apparently, I got lucky. It seems that my island was chosen to be one of your first targets. Okay, let's play. ” farmin' all day!

• SPARTA RECRUTING

Sakuragi - - Embassy - Boreas

Quote from AntonO: “Quote from king-23: “Good luck to your alliance!! You are sure growing in numbers from all the spam mail you sent out. ” Yeah 2 members (including the leader) and counting! ” yeah. count me in!