Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 809.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

King J - - Archive - Beta

I like the 4 star after being sent home so much BUT as they said it was a part of the game ( It also ruined some great battles ). Other than that I loved the way LoK responded as a team and how well they communicated with the enemies ( us )... Thanks to all of LoK even you DL your still my girl... Everyone there keep up the great work and Rastan a chain please as that guy is every freaking where!

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

Quote from theBlackouti: “Now that this is over maybe Khaleesi and King J can finally go on their long awaited honeymoon” No thanks. I heard opposites attract BUT her and I are like the North and South poles... The day we get together the world has ended BUT you know Blackout now that its over you and Surprise can get hitched... Seeing as he has already inspected your goods and he likes them I think it was both code and a rating for you

• Sea battle near Ephesus (18.06.2015 6:50:53) King J[Crew] from Thyatira vs Lucius Cinna[LoK] from Ephesus --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship............................270(-29) - Fire Ship...............................0(-2) Steam Ram.............................140(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-50) Diving Boat............................79(-0) - Diving Boat.............................0(-2) Ram-Ship..........…

• Battle for Red Bull (16.06.2015 1:28:31) King J[Crew] from Virgo, Red Bull vs Y2MC[LoK] from Raki 2 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................132(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-50) Swordsman...........................1922(-68) - Swordsman.............................0(-136) Hoplite.............................795(-119) - Hoplite...............................0(-264) ........................…

• Sea battle near Gaia7 (15.06.2015 19:44:17) King J[Crew] from Virgo vs Rastan[LoK] from Omni-Trade, Andromeda --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................0(-119) - Ram-Ship.............................138(-12) ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................84(-0) Fire Ship..............................0(-40) - Fire Ship..............................64(-8) ..............…

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

As I said I knew nothing about LoK and now I know... But that said at first I thought their style was a bit cowardly BUT now I see they actually do have a strategy... I guess in short I have gained a bit of respect for them... That said please Blackout just let em talk... Its as Stinker said... We have our play style and they have theirs... You put the two in a jar and shake and a new server tradition will be born... Until then we all just need to do us...

• Sea battle near Grape-dolphin (15.06.2015 2:28:00) Astraios[Crew] from Leo, Polisggg, Grass Village, Mizukage[Crew] from WEST GLASS, laine[Crew] from Grass Village, Grape-dolphin, Rain Village, Leo, King J[Crew] from Rain Village, WEST GLASS, THE DUKE[Crew] from Leo, deadidave[Crew] from Virgo vs DragonLady DL[LoK] from Ds Lair, smarties[LoK] from Grape-dolphin, Rain Village, Paprika, Sage, Hero, Nimo, Rock, bkienzle[LoK] from Rome, The New Guy[LoK] from Liverpool, Koga[LoK] from Kill la Kill, H…

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

Well its true... It is something about vanquishing that dragon and moving on to the other server at least back in the day BUT hey either way is fine by me... I always say have fun at what your doing...

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

Lol Well I didn't know anything about LoK now I know they are pretty competitive! Guess there is no need for anger just fun... Stinker tell me why does a war have to be an angry war??? I have fought a=on plenty of servers BUT as soon as they begin angry wars the server soon dies... BUT as long as they fought to compete the server remained fun and entertaining...

• Score one more

King J - - Combat Reports - Beta

15.06.2015 0:34:42) Runner[Crew] from SEVEN vs Honor[LoK] from Pols --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................135(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................116(-0) Spearman..............................35(-15) - Spearman..............................307(-0) Swordsman............................159(-51) - Swordsman.............................105(-0) Hoplite..............................91(-164) - Hoplite.…

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

Wow we never had this issue explaining a game to other alliances... Guess the failing school systems are starting to show in the games now

• Sea battle near WEST GLASS (14.06.2015 20:19:54) Muddz[LoK] from Paprika vs Astraios[Crew] from Virgo, Danger[Crew] from WEST GLASS, Khan08[Crew] from Morska, Mizukage[Crew] from Blackrock, laine[Crew] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Balloon Carrier.........................0(-4) - Balloon Carrier.......................323(-4) Ram-Ship...............................0(-31) - Ram-Ship.............................2277(-1) .....…

• Preview Sea battle near Rain Village (14.06.2015 19:51:36) Muddz[LoK] from Paprika vs laine[Crew] from Polis, Grape-dolphin, King J[Crew] from WarZone --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................0(-25) - Ram-Ship.............................1041(-0) ............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................246(-0) Mortar Ship............................0(-14) - Mortar Ship........…

• Another victory for Crew

King J - - Combat Reports - Beta

Sea battle near Rain Village (14.06.2015 17:20:29) smarties[LoK] from Grape-dolphin, Rain Village, Grass Village, Paprika, Koga[LoK] from Grape-dolphin vs THE DUKE[Crew] from HUNTER, laine[Crew] from WEST GLASS, King J[Crew] from WarZone, WEST GLASS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................68(-156) - Ram-Ship...........................1185(-156) ............................................. - Fire Ship.....…

• BUT I fell asleep on this one lol Sea battle near Grape-dolphin (14.06.2015 10:29:07) King J[Crew] from Rain Village, WEST GLASS vs Hippo[LoK] from elizabeth, The New Guy[LoK] from London, smarties[LoK] from Grape-dolphin, Rain Village, Paprika, Medic505[LoK] from The Mommy Dome, Eddie[LoK] from Paprika, DragonLady DL[LoK] from Ds Lair, Ternesj III, Dragon Dust, Koga[LoK] from Sage, StarMan[LoK] from Star1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------…

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

well rastan I am not short sighted... you won the land battle due too colossus so my main support was gone and your troops was running free and that said yes I did warn him... by the way you all won a sea battle due to colossus on another island... Is that your only weapon? Its cool he will still lose his fleet

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

Lol a lot smack talk here lo Rastan what are your guys doing? l am curious to why they are all of a sudden on my island and taking my ports? Will they pillage me? BUT I do like they picked a useless a wonder... BUT the part that gets me is the fact they used ambrosia lol

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

Nothing better to do huh... I understand

• Crew vs LoK Inspection

Dave please ignore that man and lets enjoy ourselves... He promised to attack me weeks ago and still has yet to find his stones to do so... Well I better be quiet because now that we have begun to fight someone he just might try it finally

• Novus

Lol I said I would not post here and I know I didn't take part in the Crew fight with SHOCK because the war was nearly done and when I first returned to the game after being gone for 3 years BUT I have to say thanks and we hope to have gotten stronger and become even more of a challenge for years to come