Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

Aion - - Diplomacy - Alpha

116 CTs Open.

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

91 CT open.

• I guess, I win. hehe

• GnR DOW DZONE

Its been awhile. I thought hashirama is a little troll back then. Look at him now still the same. lol! Luckily we have him and TC to keep things going here on Ikariam Alpha.

• Come back anytime soon Weeener!

• hello alpha!

Aion - - Alpha Lounge

lol, yeah, good thing I still have her email add. And I guess she is rocking some good game.

• Celiaaaaa!

Aion - - Alpha Lounge

Howdy Celia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Elmo Celia Ita Checkmate Okietransplant Weeener Laine Iron Bear acidtropical Koze (forgot the name but she's hot) Lady Red cant remeber the rest. after 5 years, I dont remember the players that ghosted out the cool and hot names. ingame and here. Sad to say steam is taking so much of my time. But nice to see some familiar names. PS I missed katethegreat and her friend VeronicaViking. I say they wreck the whole game way back

• Hi

Aion - - Spam Archive - Alpha

TC you have never change to your troll build. Sometimes you are one of those people that need to stay in the game to make it fun. Just like Kate and her blonde friend that I used to know the name, what's her name again?

• Hi

Quote from Lance_CPA: “Ikariam is still alive? :phatgrin:” Hey ya Lance! We would be glad if by instance your account is still alive.

• I didn't read most of the part. I would take less drama and enjoy some awesome CR instead.

• This is real men's War

Aion - - Combat Reports - Alpha

TheGreatAurelios you're turning into a ass clown on alpha. get your ass back on track as a player and not a mere lonely troll.

• Hi

@Weeener Since I been out for awhile when you guys talking about piracy crew I thought of dave and CREW on Beta! lol! Anyways many players have grown tired on pillaging stuff and been resort to more easy thing like capture points. haha Even on some servers on EN, it so more likely a war server but when Piracy game came along the real wars died out. And I see it is going to happen here on Alpha but to think you,Elmo,Ita and those warmongers that let their swords and shields do the talking? Alpha …

• For the record everyone gone crazy when June visit WLS. You know what I mean The NR leadership have spoken. It is crystal clear, i guess further discussion now and then are just biases to salvage some peoples reputations. But ohh well, war goes on. So I wish good luck to Weeener which he won't need for he knows how to take care his own business. You guys have seen how people on NR work during war times. So rock on

• Hi

KB? I didnt know he is now running an alliance.lol anyways glad to see you guys still rocking on how to display "hell on earth" theme of play. Sooner or later when they find themselves on a tight situation they will eventually drop tag. lol But to see alot of famous names still on that tag maybe they enjoy that piracy thing.

• Awwww, sad to see NR go. I guess NR should have clean the roster just like CM and Billdo usually do when things need to change on the alliance. Well, people come and go. I wish the whole original NR gangsquad happy gaming and keep the heat here on Alpha

• Hi

So the warmongers, the original bad boys separate themselves. Thanks for the sweet info Happy Gaming

• Hi

Just stopping by to read some stuff around the server. It's like everyone is doing fine Btw, anyone knows what happen to NR?

• Fury alliance head count.

Woooooohhh! Sco is back! Does that mean you brought your troop of monkeys?

• Quote from Alpha_: “Quote from Aion: “yay! Beat alpha's sweet arse. lol I am back yow. Why did you guys kick me on Au? :tearup:” Hey.... i don't have a sweet arse Was not me must have been Psycho Kitty” lol! gonna pillage psycho there and join the alliance afterwards.