Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Vmode is submission

NuckinFutz - - Archive Gamma

Say nothing of the damage difference, quitting while ahead is still quitting. Sea battle near Wine C (25.03.2014 21:21:47) Kyrios from Ampéli vs NuckinFutz SF from Konohagakure, Woodbury, Ampéli --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................222(-80) - Ram-Ship............................214(-115) ............................................. - Fire Ship...........................321(-289) Mortar Ship............…

• DeMolay was kind enough to entertain me after Kyrios hit Vmode on me. Sea battle near Epéndysi (17.03.2014 10:24:12) DeMolay from Wine C vs NuckinFutz SF from Konohagakure, Woodbury, Wine C --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................0(-132) - Ram-Ship............................306(-114) ............................................. - Fire Ship............................93(-355) Mortar Ship.................…

• Feedback answers

NuckinFutz - - 2012

Navigation of the diplomatic advisor got more difficult. Especially sending alliance circs.

• Sea battle near (25.08.2011 5:28:55) NuckinFutz SF from Rock Creek vs meister roman from Polis ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Ram-Ship.............113(-88)... - Ram-Ship...............0(-30)... ................................ - Flame-thrower..........0(-80)... ................................ - Catapult Ship.........21(-64)... Paddle-Wheel-Ram.....101(-0).... - ................................ Mortar Ship..........100(-0).... - ..............................…

• X vs SOL, IFP, SOL2, etc, etc

Quote from iniquity: “Quoted from "NuckinFutz" Still going on about borg? The entire alliance was watching for any little sign that X wasn't gonna hold their end of the agreement. You're lucky it lasted as long as it did. Even if you say there was something we did wrong there is no way you are blameless. We are blameless. Why do you think LawDog left you? She saw how much effort we put into it. And none of this matters. We are DESTROYING your alliance.” Effort? Ya'll have warped more towns in th…

Still going on about borg? The entire alliance was watching for any little sign that X wasn't gonna hold their end of the agreement. You're lucky it lasted as long as it did. Even if you say there was something we did wrong there is no way you are blameless.

• +1

Sea battle near Lior (07.08.2011 3:55:37) NuckinFutz SF from Lior vs Tortured Soul from X-Blayde 3 ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Ram-Ship...............6(-0).... - ................................ Flame-thrower..........3(-0).... - ................................ Diving boat...........31(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Mortar Ship............0(-50)... Paddle-Wheel-Ram......52(-0).... - ..........................…

• Sea battle near Swab My Deck- W (02.08.2011 2:28:42) NuckinFutz SF from Zion, borg81722 from Pirate Cove - M vs FairyFnGodmothr from Death Warrant ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Ram-Ship.............164(-136).. - Ram-Ship...............0(-66)... Flame-thrower........178(-45)... - Flame-thrower..........0(-89)... Catapult Ship........100(-0).... - Catapult Ship........129(-1).... Paddle-Wheel-Ram......50(-0).... - ................................ Diving boat..…

• Sea battle near Rabanastre (31.07.2011 5:29:22) NuckinFutz SF from Rabanastre, Juggula vs RedBeard from Pirate Cove - M ------------------------------------------------------------------- ................................ - Ram-Ship...............0(-149).. Flamethrower.........323(-103).. - ................................ Catapult Ship.........50(-0).... - Catapult Ship..........4(-26)... Diving Boat..........125(-6).... - Diving Boat............0(-15)... ----------------------------------------…

• To iniquity

Quote from iniquity: “I see Er Meglio went back to SOL the second the peace agreement ended. So I guess his alliance dedicated to attacking X was sanctioned by SOL after all.” Ya? Well I saw that RedBeard warp additional town onto my islands after The Godfather had said that warping towns out would be important for continued peace and agreed to have all X warp off my islands. So either RedBeard is disobeyed GF or GF had no intention of holding his end. Maxi is still a just a beatstick who wasn't…

• To Maxi

I am very sorry to have ruined our playdate but I only read the origin of the attack before I reacted. Either way you were using RB's towns so it would make sence to start occupying the island. I called for SOL's help because there are no official fighters in s2 Because we pulled them out to avoid starting problems with X. SOL2 was then decided to be defended by SOL. Yes I was upset about the warping and yes the islands are mine. :pirateflag: I have already explained my claim to them and X has o…

• To RedBeard

How about a little communication? You've been so quiet until now when all of a sudden you have a three page essay on the boards. I asked you about those temples and got no responce. You haven't even wished me a happy birthday. Thank you for finally offing some explination as to what you're doing on my islands. Instead of blaming you for assumed intentions I can now simply inform you. We don't like where you decided to warp to. The Godfather must've been happy LAW agreed to move those towns and e…

• Law Merges With Shadow Alliance

NuckinFutz - - 2011

Quote from Omega: “Quoted from "NuckinFutz" If your wanna chill with us for a bit Omega, you're always welcome come by. Chill? Attack you or pop by SOL2?” I'd be fine with either but it's too late now.

• Quote from Sober: “Law Dogs biggest mistakes was allowing so many of Law's best players to leave and giving up so much power to Shdw! I would vote LOF over SOL anyday of the week and SOL has 5 times the members.” Weird, I thought LM gave up too much power! What are you voting on?

• Which part?

Ya, I'm confused about the Pax part too. Sober isn't the one I think is trying to screw with me though. I did not say SHDW2 was all farms, iniquity did. Maybe he thinks I did because I interupted his rant about how all SHDW2 are farms and we've been protecting them and took the chance to tell him that yes, we did recruit noobs indiscriminately so yes, there would be SOME farms in SHDW2, but SHDW2 has no intentions of protecting farms and never did. Frankly I was annoyed that the diplomat of the …

Quote from iniquity: “Quoted from "NuckinFutz" These kinds of problems were the reason we had to discuss warping towns out. We pulled all the fighters out of s2 (exept me) to because of complaints that they were attaking X. S2 was to get it's protection from SOL. I'm still trying to figure out why anyone thinks that they can walk over SOL's training alliance and keep their treaty intact... Because you personally said it was ok.” That's wierd, Sober told me Pax was the one who said that. Now if e…

Quote from MaximusMeridius: “It seems as if Nutz is walking a fence here. Either you was apart of the peace agreement or you was not apart of the peace agreement. As been told you was not a part of it and you cant pick and choose what part you do want. Either in or out and you chose out. You admit to having it out for Redbeard and you admit to having Borg help you. Borg is not with SOL2 which goes again he violated the terms. He should of quit SOL and went to your alliance. Instead Borg has star…

• 4x3x warping

Borg warped to MY wine island because I asked him. I started in that area and all X members with any buisness being there have either quit X or quit ikariam. Every other X member warped in during the war. The Godfather agreed to warp all the X towns out of that cluster when we ended the last war. Even if you were waiting for LAW to move their towns, Redbeard broke the treaty by warping another two towns onto my islands. He even built low level temples and is holding back island faith. GF says te…

• No more BS

Forget what the terms were. Forget who did what. Peace faild, war resumes. Sorry iniquity, this time I'm the one getting a blueberry cheeseake (my favorite).

• July, 23

Today is my birthday :bananagroovy: Warning SPAM --- Gozer