Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Lost retaliation

crazywmt - - Diplomacy - Alpha

I myself have been on this server since 3 months after it was born. I was with a smaller alliance called United Islands for a couple months and then in MCS for about a year before it went through restructuring. I believe Devlen was just starting out in MCS. It was then that a bully named Dylan Mike rumbled through the area pillaging gold (yes you could back then) leaving multitudes bankrupt. Well, after joining an alliance named Found briefly, we coordinated with the alliance Lost and retaliated…

• Finally found an Island that wasn't growing Palm trees like the one NVADER visited. 7 members on Italy share the island, 5 growing Italian Palms Battle for III legio felix (30.10.2013 22:55:32) crazywmt from CenterCity vs decimo meridio from III legio felix --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-30) Mortar.................................36(-0) - Mortar…

• Posting of in game messages with permission. Can a GO please close this war thread after tomorrow. Thanks. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- On the 21.09.2013 20:37 ngocminh_dn wrote: > Yes > > Thanks > > On the 21.09.2013 20:36 crazywmt wrote: > > Can I have your permission to post this message showing we both agree to the terms? > > > > Thanks > > > > > > > > On the 21.09.2013 20:18 ngocminh_dn wrote:…

• The end...

crazywmt - - Archive - Alpha

At long last it has come to an end..... Ngocminh, Per our discussions in game, I am publicly posting the end of our war and the terms we have agreed to. 1) Agreed upon date and time to end this conflict (Saturday Sept 21, at 23:59:59 game time) Any batlle active at this time must be completed within 24hrs. There is a short period of time to communicate this so hopefully the deadline is followed. 2) NAP (Non Aggression Peace treaty) Effective from now until the end of the 2013 calendar year. (Ina…

• ending of this war.....

ngocminh_dn, Hello, I contacted you through the boards with a private message. It seems I missed your post by aboout an hour and a half. Someone said you don't frequent the boards on a regular basis, so I decided to write you in game as well. As a third option, I am replying to your posting as well. I am sure one or all of these will meet your eyes at some point, and hopefully soon. Can you give me an exact day and time to end the war? I just don't want any reason for confusion. Also, an exact d…

• Your Messages

Yesterday, 11:15pm By ngocminh Oh really, June ? You didn't see the messages ? I remembered to have sent it by clicking the " Contact Diplomat " Some guy named Crazy blah blah received it I received your request to end the war and as always, forward important messages to leadership so those who must know are informed of what has been discussed. It's called communication. We do a lot of it in Lost. We also listen to our members and weigh all sides before making an alliance wide decision. In all o…

• Yay!! HoF status!!

Like the Grand Finale at 4th of July

• It happens

crazywmt - - 2011

It's part of the Game. You have those that build and those that fight,and those that balance the two. It's their choice to play however they like. That being said, you have to deal with everyone else's play style too. If I like to build only and you like to fight, well, chances are you are going to pillage me. I can cry all I want, but there is nothing I can do but build an army, protect my goods, and balance my play style. Maybe join an alliance and utilize that system. If I want immunity from …

• Lost Win with Loot part 2

crazywmt - - 2011

Battle for Dallas (12.05.2011 12:53:37) crazywmt from Target vs Travis from Dallas ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............576(-0).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer...442(-0).... - ................................ Gyrocopter...........254(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant..........705(-4).... - ................................ Balloon-Bombardier....80(-0).... - ................................ Mortar...…

• Lost Win with Loot

crazywmt - - 2011

Battle for Dallas (12.05.2011 8:08:07) crazywmt from Target vs Travis from Dallas ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............576(-0).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer...442(-0).... - ................................ Gyrocopter...........254(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant..........659(-4).... - ................................ Balloon-Bombardier....80(-0).... - ................................ Mortar....…

• Battle for mathews island (12.05.2011 3:31:10) crazywmt from Target, tap from Slane vs Lady Xtreme from NJOY this 1 ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman...........2440(-360).. - Swordsman............580(-360).. Hoplite..............156(-85)... - Hoplite..............256(-361).. Sulphur Carabineer...742(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer...182(-0).... Gyrocopter...........370(-56)... - Gyrocopter...........200(-0).... Steam Giant.........1992(-74)... - Steam Gia…

• Battle for JJ ROCK 1 (08.05.2011 21:20:01) crazywmt from Target vs JJ Forever from JJ ROCK 1 ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman...........1000(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Hoplite................0(-100).. Sulphur Carabineer...449(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-50)... Gyrocopter...........347(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant..........879(-5).... - ................................…

• Battle for JJ SULFUR (08.05.2011 17:56:59) crazywmt from Target, Lord EviL II from Black Hole vs JJ Forever from JJ SULFUR, Imperator from Imperia ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............904(-48)... - Swordsman..............0(-100).. Hoplite...............34(-0).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer...655(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-100).. Gyrocopter...........331(-73)... - Gyrocopter.............0(-50)... Steam Giant..…

• Another Lost Win

crazywmt - - 2011

Battle for ShadowDale (03.05.2011 9:18:23) crazywmt from Target vs Bosconian from ShadowDale, DaltonGang from GERMANIA ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............999(-0).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer...400(-0).... - ................................ Gyrocopter...........346(-54)... - Gyrocopter............60(-0).... Steam Giant..........725(-72)... - Steam Giant............0(-49)... ................................ - Balloo…

• Two More Wins for Lost

crazywmt - - 2011

Battle for Taiwan Jr (02.05.2011 6:42:10) crazywmt from Target vs zer0degreez from Taiwan Jr ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............496(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Hoplite..............464(-669).. Sulphur Carabineer...200(-0).... - ................................ Gyrocopter...........200(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant..........582(-4).... - ................................…

• Another Lost Win

crazywmt - - 2011

Another Win for Lost!!! Battle for Taiwan Jr (01.05.2011 22:14:48) crazywmt from Target vs zer0degreez from Taiwan Jr ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── Swordsman............797(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Hoplite.............1133(-590).. Sulphur Carabineer...150(-0).... - ................................ Gyrocopter...........265(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant..........397(-8).... - .......…

• -LG- vs. Lost CR Thread

crazywmt - - 2011

I don't actually have a CR to post yet, but figured someone should start one as the battles have been going on throughout the day. If at all possible, please post the alliance you represent and who the victory goes to. Good luck to both sides and happy warmonging!!

• Zerodegreez from LG vs B_H Alliance CR

crazywmt - - 2011

Quote from zerodegreez: “I attacked and pillaged one of B_H leaders(Erkan-ı Harp 650k) several times by myself (1v1). I told him that it was nothing personal and that he could retaliate if he like, since I attacked him first he had that right as long as it is 1v1..... They will learn to respect LG and honor 1v1. ” Napalm - First off, I have never had interactions directly with LG in game, so no opinion of you guys really. Just a neutral stance for the most part. You've never caused me trouble, s…

crazywmt - - 2011

Quote from zerodegreez: “:angry: He was utterly rude and without honor. I also asked his members SEVERAL times not to intervene and to respect the 1v1 AND for him to fight his own battles. They responded by sending more units in.” Before I assume you placed this 1 vs 1 rule on him, did you both agree on a 1 vs 1 battle and he called for help? Or did he get help from his alliance without asking. Mainly, I am curious as to whether or not he agreed to a 1 vs 1 battle with you. If he did, and you bo…

crazywmt - - 2011

So I guess if I feel like pillaging LG members at random I can expect only that individual to retaliate since they honor the 1vs 1 rule? Interesting, let's have a look locally and see what's out there....hmmmmmmm