Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 57.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Just visited the DOW thread and was shocked to see that there are too many alliances involved. What I thought was HMMS and LA only. to the other alliances included to this DOW, don't worry -- I will not attack your towns for what I see in the circular messages are just LA. (or maybe I am not always paying attention to the CM's. haha) Goodluck to us (HMMS) and LA

• Combat Reports for War with LA

chichard - - Archive - Phi

Cloyce, I think we just wait for Rammer to post the official CR for that because his town was the battlefield. Also, that is an incomplete one because you weren't in the final rounds for you pull out your troops.

• Small wins by HMMS

chichard - - Archive - Phi

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Cultural Treaties Thread

chichard - - Archive - Pi

11 CTs available IGN: chichard

• Cultural Treaties Thread

chichard - - Archive - Pi

16 CTs available. IGN: chichard

• A sea battle. :D

chichard - - Omikron

Sea battle near Sulfur Town (15.05.2012 10:27:48) Jimmy from Crystal Town vs Sky Phantom from Marblis ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............0(-30)... - Ram-Ship..............44(-6).... Flame-thrower..........0(-30)... - Flame-thrower.........48(-22)... Ballista ship..........0(-20)... - ................................ Catapult Ship..........1(-29)... - Catapult Ship.........35(-0).... Mortar Ship............2(-3).... - .......................…

• More DEATH win :D

chichard - - Omikron

For the second time around. Battle for QĐ_VN (14.05.2012 12:15:30) Sky Phantom from Sulphulis vs theanhxh from QĐ_VN ------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............39(-1).... - ................................ Mortar................24(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Wall...................1(-6).... ------------------------------------------------------------------- Generals Lost.................-1 - Generals…

• The war was still on going.

• Just got some armies and ships. Battle for QĐ_VN (14.05.2012 11:06:44) Sky Phantom from Sulphulis vs theanhxh from QĐ_VN ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............300(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite..............288(-12)... - Hoplite................0(-100).. Sulphur Carabineer....70(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................30(-0).... - ................................ Steam Giant...........50(-0).... - ....…

• Hey BadBandidos, I am thinking that those were your spies I caught last time on some of my towns.

• Mod a Game

chichard - - The Mafia Game

Thanks for the offer Thez. Heather told me to do a beginner one first before going to an intermed / adv games. And I think you would be my co - mod on the beginner one as well.

• Quote from Vip_Emperor: “chichard: don't limit the war at 1vs1 8-). it may become 2 or 3 or 4 and even 5 :crazy:” Don't worry, I will not limit it to a 1vs1 fight.

• Quote from Vip_Emperor: “Those who stay in the area nearby: theanhxh, KenjiShinja, minhtam, KingArthur and Jimmy. Since your alliance also does not have much active members.” I want those two to attack me again. Oh minhtam? He used to pillage me before but I would like to see how to fight on a one-on-one because last time, he pillaged low TS and MS. Goodluck to both of us.

• Hello, who among -AOL- will participate? Just asking.

• Quote from Ice Princess: “One thing I can say is there is no such thing about circulars regarding this war. You can see on our alliance page, your alliance is listed on one of our enemies, and as far as I have known some of our members have been attacking death members prior to this dow as far as I can remember and then stopped.” Are you a new member of PHX? Well, if you don't mind. Your alliance is also our enemy in our alliance page. If you don't know the story about it, it is because we had a…

• Whose KenjiShinja and theanhxh here?

chichard - - Omikron

DoW. This is what I wait for some time. Well, I was living peacefully back then when 2 members of AOL attacked me suddenly. Thanks for tearing my MS back then. At first, I just thought it was just random pillage. I did not fight back so that there will be no conflict. But again, those two did not stop. I'm tired of it and still boosting my gold. I don't hold my grudges to the alliance but I am aiming on those two members of yours. I don't received attacks from PHX so I will not bother to attack …

• Mod a Game

chichard - - The Mafia Game

I want to sign up because I made a beautiful set-up (For me it is beautiful). The problem is that I don't know if this is for an intermed or in an advance game. Any mafioso want to check it? Also, I need a co - mod for this one. Well, I hope the set-up will be approved.

• Server War!!!!

chichard - - 2012

Goodluck to all players. See you in game and let the server war a wonderful and historical one. Hope to see more HoF battles and sea battles

• Server War!!!!

chichard - - 2012

I think we still lack one more alliance. Since in post #83, LMFAO will not be participating.

• Server War!!!!

chichard - - 2012

as of post #70, the following alliances will join the war: Quote: “ MAFIA - count as in XSV - as expected from the maker of this thread BANE - we'll participate VIRUS -we are going to pass VEX - RNR - count us in also HOS -we will be there UPP - UPP is ready for anything. BIO - Yes, we are in. DRKE - will join the war” We need VEX's decision and another alliance since VIRUS is gonna pass.