Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I am really late to the conversation, but i wish i still had crs from the OP 6v1. While i can't prove it happened, I was truely looking for some spice. This palce was dead and it looks like it is in fact spiced up. cheers

• iniquity, where should i sink this? looks like ffroggy is a farm. someone should loot them more often. okay, maybe i will. Battle for Hopper (25.08.2017 0:09:18) bl34[CREW] from Los Angeles vs AJB[-BE-] from WhatEver, FFroggy[-BE-] from Hopper --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1) ............................................. - Wall................…

• bl34 vs UPD

bl34 - - Diplomacy - Beta

You came around much later Fenix/Redneck/Jokerz. only after 6v1 did GOG get involved.. but i have a better question... what happened to all of your gold> 3 multi accounts all drained to 5k gold? must be hard living on the rocks.

• Battle for Kroak (23.08.2017 22:07:07) bl34[CREW] from s02 vs FFroggy[-BE-] from Kroak --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabineer......................59(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman............................…

• Battle for Gonzo (22.08.2017 21:06:22) bl34[CREW] from s02 vs FFroggy[-BE-] from Gonzo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman................................2(-0) - Spearman................................0(-1) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Swordsman..............................53(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite..............................…

• bl34 vs UPD

some fun reading from Lotus on this in game: This message is from the leadership council of UPD delivered by diplomat Lotus to the player of bl: "Do you smell that? It smells like a loser who lost at his own game. It's quite sad watching a rat drown in its own urine. But like our diplomat informed us at the beginning, an ignorant person can be easily defeated. Your actions not only brought ruin to you but also helped unite other alliances to wipe out a problem that has plagued this world for qui…

• bl34 vs UPD

I just wanted to put some fun reading out there as well and any new CRs from this ongoing spat. not yet a war, but from the rumblings it could go that way. a short history for those not involved: 23 months ago....upd... I pillaged a guy on my sulfur island named unknown. He has since quit (yay me). i was 200k TS he was 500k TS with no military. I hit him a few times and cleaned out his town (1). no response from him at all. he got his alliance involved. lotus mostly doing the talking. they told …