Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• -IO- / Lux Aftermath Discussion

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

*shrug* I mean... I don't exactly... It just happened?

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

I'm sorry max, I forgot to invite everyone else to the stripper party we hosted. My bad.

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

oh damn, you caught me whit, I mean, I have to constantly com back for val and isis. We can't ever leave those two alone.

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

Oh I've been back, just very quiet on the boards. like the ghost that haunts the halls listening to all.

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

Quote from maximusruckus: “maybe someday, someone will have the kiwis to say "we attacked because we felt like it"” Max, shhh. You might break the server putting those kinds of words out there.

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

Oh isis, I knew about the server war, my once brief life as a diplomat for an older alliance that i forget the name of, and final leader of SEN got me to regularly check the boards, so I knew about the server war. Just due to having school 10+ hrs a day would not have boded well to be active in that before i graduated and now I still don't have a lot of free time.

• Maybe

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

Y2 May not be so forthcoming on boards as some people are, and he may not like my commenting, but I've always been a man of the People. The war didn't officially start until around the 8/16-8/20 mark because yours truly right here was graduating from a military school on 8/16. We were ranked number 5 before the war, or something like that, and this was supposed to be a way to prove to Epsilon we aren't just a growing farm for jumping so high in score, that and it was to partially celebrate my gr…

• Server wide war.

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

SEN, doesn't even truly exist anymore, at least not as a full alliance anymore.

• lol.

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

We just moved Bonk. SEN is still around, just not under the same name anymore. check the troll diplomacy. We actually did what was offered many months before back when I first took leadership of SEN, however BW did make the rest of the alliance realize that some changes needed to happen. These decisions were made while i was at bootcamp, but it was something I tried to do a long time ago.

• SEN declares war on -BW-

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

49:52. Next to last one. Deathstroke has been messaged about changing his town name.

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

66 55 is muddz town with a name change. we can not speak for deathstroke as he seems to be seldom on nowadays and Eddie will change his when he gets on and see my message. Then that will be your leadership changing their town names.

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

Then I tell the three that were in the war. Muddz will be giving you the town coords though, not i. Also Whitbis, didn't know you were an ET, I'm going for MM at nuke school and I'm at the school in Charelston, they moved it in the late 90's. somewhere between 97-99 is when it got moved.

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

I am Mardochaios and I have been gone on Military orders for nearly three months, and Deathstroke was replaced as General. The only leadership during the war was Mudzz: Leader, Diplo. Deathstroke: General. Eddie: Home Sec. Currently Lionheart is our new general ad I have re-assumed leadership. I, Mardochaios who was not present during any of the war. As I have stated. Speak with Muddz, the diplo and stand in leader during the war because I have no right negotiating.

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

Frankly, even though I have just re assumed leadership of SEN, I cannot personally make them comply. However, Muddz the diplo will have to work on that one. I've been away for too long and been detached for too long due to boot camp to have any pull in this. Granted if they want the war done, then I see no problem with the town name changes, however, since I was never involved in the war and my account technically "deleted" I will not change any of my towns. Hopefully you find that acceptable.

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

I like to look at all the perspectives as much as possible. But since I've been gone for so long due to military orders, I can't choose a side to defend and another to just push down. One I haven't been here so I haven't seen anything unfolding, two, a piece of me is more inclined to believe my alliance members, but like #1 clearly dictates, I've been gone so my view is a little more bipartisan. However, I would like a quick clean end to this war, and Goofey needs to be fixed if he isn't already…

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

Well, Terms don't really seem that harsh, however, I need to get back into the game to make sense of everything. Being away for 2 months and having 15 hrs of school a day is very restricting.

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

What in the hell has happened since I've been away? Things spiral up, then quickly down. My god, things are just becoming screwed up. If only I could return to the game I might make sense of this. However, while I try to fix this sh!t, have fun. I hope to return to you all shortly.

• Back again

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

An esteemed leader has returned, however Ikariam refuses to log me into the game for some reason and just continually loads the screen which is pissing me off. However, if the guy has been messaged by the leadership and continually leeches, boot him. It only makes since if he does not contribute as I clearly lined it out in the rules.

• The Newest SEN

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

Whit, we go through almost 2 days of in processing. We don't start drilling until we get our military uniforms. I do have to stand in my shoes for a good few hrs though while waiting. But thanks

• DefAi welcomes you....

Lycurgas - - Epsilon

Max, when SEN comes out on top and I return from Boot camp. I'll give a round around and you can go till your wasted. So cheers Max, you will get to see some life soon, hopefully. Too bad I won't be around for it, but I plan to start a war if one hasn't already been started when I return.