Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 893.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Hi...

speeo - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Alpha!!! What's good buddy? I've been really good, can't complain! How about you?

• Hi...

Ayy Colby and Jesse, what's up?

• Hi...

Eh hell is a bit harsh, but not totally wrong. I found ikariam extremely addicting and it felt far more like a job rather than something played for enjoyment. However I did meet some great people along the way, they will be missed. Thanks anyways

• Hi...

Yeah that's quite possible, I started playing when I was around 11 and had a lot of free time on my hands XD

• Hi...

So I've been away from ika for a while now, and miss a lot of old friends. How's ika going? Still dead? What have I missed? Anybody I know still playing?

• Yeah that ^

• Started playing this game with a few RL friends, most left, but a few stayed *cough ODST* Anyways, the reasons I still log-in. 1. For the friends I've made. 2. Lots of strategy involved (I love strategy) 3. Because my allies try spamming me on skype or wherever when I don't log in 4. To avoid getting my army/navy killed and piracy points taken. 5. To help out allies. I mainly play for the friends and allies I have still playing, and would hate to leave them.

• 4 people are better than 3

• Delta 56e85cd544b9289935db0f5dc71e9b2d.png Ypsilon...I got some work to do! 55c37f19d7a1d7e1ac46619f5073c210.png

• Quote from ODST: “Challange accepted, healthy competetion is always good. Not sure how much 3 people can do, but we shall see :D” 4* I'm back, for donating only

• I don't play alpha, but I know players who have been on this server or still are that are better than most the above names (not all, but most) don't just pick your five top friends.

• transport goods over land

speeo - - General Archive

If your port is blocked but not occupied, you can transport goods to another town on the same island as you normally would. If your port is clear but your town is occupied you can send goods to another town on another island, but not on the same. If both town and port are occupied, your goods are stuck in that town. As for strategic, there is value to it. For example, yesterday I was being pillaged by 2k units and 200 ships. I had no troops in my town that was being pillaged and no barracks. My …

• Reform Piracy

speeo - - Feedback

Quote from Kaleg Nar: “!: 5 stars 2: No, that's way too low to be worth the three weeks. I'd rather make the resources based of your raw CP score and no longer limit rewards to top 50 3: I agree ships should stop incoming pirate attacks but do not agree that they should stop a returning raid. 4: I would like to see a recall button on a pirate raid.” #2 This might be a problem. I've placed in the top 15 with 20-30k CP several times on some servers meanwhile on other servers 20-30k won't even brea…

• I'm seriously thinking of making a tau account, simply for this Mucho, my friend, that is awesome.

• -LU- vs PSQ Combat Reports

speeo - - Archive - Ypsilon

Sea battle near S-1 (09.02.2014 8:58:15) speeo from 2_waniz, Sugar Candy vs aladeen from S-1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................108(-12) - Ram-Ship..............................14(-26) Fire Ship..............................6(-57) - Fire Ship..............................4(-30) ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................33(-0) Steam Ram......................…

• 1 vs 1 Server contest

speeo - - Suggestions

Thanks bud

• Q(s): about tenders

I don't know the exact number, and it's hard to tell if it's healing or if it's just because you're waving. My suggestion is just trail and error. Build a navy, do some battles with someone, preferably cooperative and test different theories

• Q(s): about tenders

Quote from maxtitouandeo: “I have a few Questions about tenders... 1. Do tenders affect another ship's ammunition ? No tenders to not affect ammo. It is up to you to wave ships such as morts, rockets to ensure you have ammo. 2. How much do tenders heal (like docs on land which can heal exactly 200 hit points each round of a battle to your injured units.), and for how much rounds does this healing effect work ? 30-40 usually does a good job healing for a large number of ships. More than 40 become…

• Tender ships

speeo - - H&Q Archive

7 Tenders generally keeps your morale at 100% regardless of the navy size if you're not screwing up pretty much. Provides 21% morale each round Automatically you lose 10% each round. 10% if opposing side has more people 10-20% if you're taking more losses/damage. As long as you don't take more losses/damage, 7 does the trick. However for repairing, 30 is usually a good number I find.

• Quote from lamentation: “Quote from Draxo: “They shouldn't be set to 0 (can't see any any reason for that), just need to automatically reduced like it happens in non-vacation mode (-3% per day).” Sounds reasonable to me. This would reflect your activity on offense, defense, and trading, just like for everyone else. As for being offensive in game, I think some people would argue that chronic v-moders are the most offensive players there are....” Amen, I've wanted this for so long...playing agains…