Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 870.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Super Saint 3

bakakadassa - - The Mafia Game

@Hari Seldon: No complaints here. It was fun and you did great. We now need for some players to wake up and be more active so we can have a bigger game going on.

• Super Saint 3

I play differently in each game (even if I roll the same role) so the only way to understand what goes into my mind is being in a hydra with me to be able to see how my brain runs in real time. Even post-game discussions won't do because I tend to forget what I thought exactly when I said this particular thing, especially when a game takes up to 3 months to finish!!

• Super Saint 3

Yay! GG I'd be waiting for Hari's notes as well both bam's and Drk's thoughts and theories. Personally I initially did make the mistake of confusing the SS role with the Vengeful one, but either way I had to make it clear I was the VT early in order to make it easy for the SS to spot the Goon. Once I did that and realized my mistake it was up to me to offer them both the chance to hammer each other knowing the Goon can never actually hammer the SS, so we could only lose if the SS didn't hammer t…

• Super Saint 3

Whoever it is that rolled the SS: You disappoint me! I get the feeling that it's Drk though. I can't believe bam would not understand how vital it is for us to get a lynch through. @Mod: I request an extension by only 12 hours. Just let Drk get in here for one more time before you end the game, if you will.

• Super Saint 3

@bamcbix: I strongly disagree that the VT doesn't want to be known. Being recognized here helps ME hust for the real Goon, since they WILL NOT HAMMER. If I was -say- SS then it'd be stupid for me to risk placing a vote first lest it's on the real VT and the Goon is not paying attention and decides to hammer. If I was the Goon I still would not have gone about it the way I did. I'd be telling the VT to come vote me in response, and then maybe make it look like thye reason I'm voting them back (WI…

• Super Saint 3

DrK comes in, says a bunch of stuff that really have nothing to do with the issue. Bam is spot on. We HAVE to lynch. This is LyLo already. Lynch correctly or Lose. Furthermore, DrK's schedule won't allow her to come back in time to hammer if she is the SS. If I wait for her to come around and realuze what this game is all about then we lost already. I thus have to treat her as the one procrastinating/playing for time to actually end the day with a NL. That's the Goon's objective. The SS knows fo…

• Super Saint 3

Like, seriously guys. I asked who THE GOON was. If you're not it, and even assuming you missed my claim you pointing them out doesn't help THEM figure which of us is which (since you wouldn't consider my claim because we are working under the assumption you missed it). If you ARE the Goon though, I don't get why you would want not to try and paint the SS in red so as to convince me to help you lynch them. Of course you would have had to find a way to cast your vote before mine, but still. Ok.. m…

• Super Saint 3

OK, I looked at the sample PMs and it looks like I've been treating the SS as vengeful (i.e. THEY decide whom to kill rather than the hammerer dying automatically). This should make the tactic of self-voting void as neither the Goon nor the VT would want to hammer. Instead, I can cast a vote myself and if it's on the SS the Goon can't hammer. If it's on the Goon the SS should hammer instantly. Easy peasy. Vote: bam

• Super Saint 3

Here's why it doesn't make sense, Drk: For a NK to take place we need to NO LYNCH. If we NL it doesn't really matter to the Goon who they shoot. They'll just kill someone and win the game. The game is designed to end on D1. Obviously I DO think way out of the box. I'm stunned the SS didn't vote themselves right of the bat and waited to be hammered and then venge kill the player who hammered. Such a move could not come from the VT because they know if they get lynched the game is lost, and althou…

• Super Saint 3

From where I stand I see no difference. Knowing the SS = knowing the Goon for me.

• Super Saint 3

I'd still rather it be on bam. If he is willing to vote Drk then if he is the SS he will venge kill her. We win. If he is the Goon then it goes w/o saying we win. Like: Who is the likely Goon here based on the short conversation so far? (@Both of you)

• Super Saint 3

Quote from DrkAngel: “Are you saying that I don't give it much thought? ” No. I'm saying you're emotional and would vote me back for voting you. You're also a little biased against my playstyle (and you did admit that you would probably vote me anyway).

• Super Saint 3

It would be you for me, but that's bc Drk will venge me most likely if she's the SS. You are more inclined to give it more thought before you make the decision.

• Super Saint 3

Role received too, @Bam: Vote Who?? Theoretically speaking this game could end right now. I'd just vote either of you and the other will hammer. Either way Town wins But it's not as simple as that. Who says I am what I say I am? I could be bluffing, and thus we may end up lynching the VT. OR we may still end up lynching the SS and then they venge vif me instead. So, do you want to take your time discussing whatever or do you want to gamble it all in one move??

• New Game

Yeah. Whatever keeps this section alive.

• New Game

Drk is back?? That's cool How about we start a game right now? The problem is we only have 2 players (me & Drk) so the Town needs more power or the Mafia powers must be clipped to a minimum. I suggest making me a double voter on D1 But if you want the game to last a bit longer I'd suggest giving me a Vig shot and Drk can be a Mafioso who can kill on even nights only

• Congrats to Town. It was my own dumbness + Turkeh & FA's play that brought me down. I was after the Cop from the start. I told Sharpe it was either Kaleg or bam before I submitted the N1 kill. Unfortunately the flavour did in fact confuse me and when I saw Kaleg was a "Cop" I dropped bam from my kills and went after those who dropped hints they "knew something", so that's how Turkeh & FA won you the game. @Kaleg Nar: I'm so sorry I messed it up. I never thought you would actually tell me you wer…

• Quote from Jasper: “Kraeg ” WOW! So you CAN answer questions. but you can't tell me whom you protected last night!!!!

• Hmmm.. can I ask you something TOTALLY unrelated to this game? What's your username on MS??

• @Jasper: I went back to check, and it appears Sharpe had edited the post AFTER I had read it and already posted at the start of the day. As for you proposition, you know as well as I that a mislynch today = game over. YOU cannot protect yourself so you're the next kill for Mafia once we're down to 3. Also "another PR that can make the save" is a bad proposition. You do NOT put a Town Doctor AND a Town JK/RB in the same game, and especially so when it's a 7 player BEGINNERS. It would not have pas…