Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Dow -Iv- Verses Nol

NoL - - Achive - Ny

I don't hate Mr Bean/Cop Somali! I love Mr Bean. He is very funny. He is favorite NoL. w00t.png I am giving you a difficult task to prove you are really who you say you are. Kick him. He is also Cop Somali, like NoL is also vie. Simple. Instead, you tell me that one of my alliances, NoL, belong in Ny for long time. Good for us. Thank you for your interest. blink-nonani.png Kick Bean Cop if you are able. If not, then you tell us your real ingame name, and I will come after you. Either one, please…

• Dow -Iv- Verses Nol

NoL - - Achive - Ny

Quote from BoQ: “@Nol: you could prove that you are Nol leader by kick BoQ out of Nol. Can you? LOL and tell me your account ingame, if it's in Nol alliance, I could prove I'm Leader by kick you out anytime.” You can see quotation marks around your name in quote above. Even Board do not believe it you.thumbdown.png I will not kick out Boq, because I plan to trade him for 2 pack of cigarettes, 1 if necessary. And you can't kick me because I Leader. But I can give you different name in my alliance…

• Dow -Iv- Verses Nol

NoL - - Achive - Ny

Fernandochino, I have no problem kicking Boq out of alliance since he was pretending to be Leader. You can have him if you like. Give him a decent job, but know he will be problem. He did do a few ok things for us, but I can not remember. Please, we need those goods back. IV have taken everything. We have nothing left. It would be like starting over as alliance. Do not do that to us. Help us save face? I will agree to be moron again? Please. Leader of NoL

• Leaders

NoL - - Achive - Ny

Fernandochino, great Leader of -IV-, I am honored. smile.png Let us Leaders solve this nightmare my alliances are in. My vie and NoL members tell me they stay awake at night, crying. I can't have that. cryingani.gif Your IV is killing us. We just want to save face. We agree to anything you say. hail.gif hail.gif hail.gif hail.gif I talk to you in game. But before I talk, I hoping you agree to one or two or maybe many more very, very, very tiny things as we don't have much time? blackeye.png 1. R…

• Fake?

NoL - - Achive - Ny

You call me a fake? That not nice. If you are Leader of NoL, prove it! Anyone can get account in here! I don't get stuck in silly argument. I am here to say my alliances are finished, NoL and vie. We need way out. Will you help us with suggestion? Anything? fie.gifcryingani.gifhail.gif The Leader of NoL

• Saving Private Face

NoL - - Achive - Ny

-IV- I am leader of NoL. I am here to save face. Shame is everwhere because of my alliances. We are nothing but multi of vie. I speak for vie too. We terrible fighters and terrible people. We will not last much longer. Need to give up. fie.gif cryingani.gif hail.gif 1. I surrender to -IV- 2. I agree to stop leeching and NEVER leech an -IV- island miracle again. 3. I am a moron who picked on an alliance like -IV- Please help me get face back! Merci, NoL fie.gif cryingani.gif hail.gif