Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• HoR Declares on KAPZ

Lawliet - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Link to Excel Sheet: drive.google.com/file/d/0B5RxW…qay0zckk/view?usp=sharing List of Damages (when filtered for repeats) HoR TD KAPZ TD 71,171,952 51,346,560 List of Damages (including repeats across threads) HoR TDKAPZ TD77.923,99961,008,480 Methodology: Originally, when Checkmate asked me to take this on, I was a bit hesitant, considering there were 3-4 threads for CRs. I did it anyways cause I thought it would be easy. Some of you (not going to say names) posted repeats in the main thread wh…

• HoR declares war on FBOMB

Wrapping up here. Google Sheets Download Excel Spreadsheet Charts for Visual Thinkers (Hidden Content)

Woops, my bad on that. Forgot how Google Drive worked for a sec. Google Sheets Excel File

• Update

Did up to post 120 and hyper-linked all the posts on the Excel Sheet. Google Sheets Download Excel Sheet (includes Tables) Damage Charts (Hidden Content)

Edit: Looks like I forgot to link every post. I'll get on that for the next update. Sorry for the late post. Link to the spreadsheet in Google Drive View docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…iz2oIpEE/edit?usp=sharing here's a link to where you can download the excel file if you wish to see the charts. docs.google.com/file/d/0Bxys2D71qI_NbkFFNEhLNjhSWVU/edit And lastly the charts for all of you that care about that kind of thing and do not have Excel to view them with. (Hidden Content)

Here's a link to the spreadsheet of what I've got so far. lmk what you think and if you want any other additions to it. docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…9yvUW4r4/edit?usp=sharing Here's a link to the full spreadsheet file with charts. If you have Excel, I would take a look at it if you want some visual aids. drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxys2…LNmZUM1E/view?usp=sharing I'll probably post a new link every 2-4 days as this war persists. Good luck and have fun.

Hey there guys, Let me know if you want me to do a log of all the damage and such in an Excel spreadsheet. I did it with a previous -NR- war but that was when I was an amateur at using Excel. Here's a sample of another war I'm currently covering but probably won't cover since no one sees a use for it. dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1244819/-MW-%20VS%20DEFAI.xlsx

• If you want, I can probably record the data from the battles as well as hyperlinking each thing. I'll use Excel mainly and then throw up everything in Access so I can filter out the damage that doesn't count. Shoot me a PM or response here if you want me to do so.

• VNS declares war on IRAN

Lawliet - - Archive - Alpha

So you're bullying the vietnamese IRAN alliance members into joining your own alliance? Good luck. You'll have most of Alpha going after you for being so straightforward.

• Lost Declares War on -SFA-

Good luck to both sides. Remember to have fun.

• STANDARD WAR "SFA vs LOST"

#18 Battle for MARK (24.11.2012 6:06:47) Lawliet from Frailure vs 6cyclemind from MARK ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............240(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite..............288(-2).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer....84(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................30(-0).... - ................................ Cook..................60(-0).... - ................................ Docto…

I'll continue this count #8 Battle for MATHEW (23.11.2012 17:55:55) Lawliet from Frailure vs 6cyclemind from MATHEW ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............240(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite..............342(-2).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer....84(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................30(-0).... - ................................ Cook..................60(-0).... - .........…

Lost Wins Battle for MATHEW (23.11.2012 4:20:11) Lawliet from Frailure vs 6cyclemind from MATHEW ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............XX(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite..............XX(-2).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer....XX(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................XX(-0).... - ................................ Cook..................XX(-0).... - ..............................…

A couple of pillages Battle for Kraken Yard (20.11.2012 22:30:37) Lawliet from Polis vs Rx_DrJackDiablo from Kraken Yard ------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............99(-1).... - ................................ Mortar................36(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Gyrocopter...........106(-0).... ................................ - Wall...................1(-6).... ---------------------------------------…

Small sea win. Sea battle near Kraken Dock (19.11.2012 3:28:13) Lawliet from Kraken Den vs Rx_DrJackDiablo from Kraken Dock ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............958(-0).... - Ram-Ship...............0(-1).... ................................ - Fire Ship..............0(-72)... Diving boat..........199(-0).... - ................................ Mortar Ship...........42(-0).... - ................................ Steam Ram............350(-0).... - .…

• SFA vs LOST HoF

Lawliet - - Hall of Fame - Alpha

Nice job. That was well played on your part. I hope to see more from SFA.

• I would say good luck WLS but you probably won't need it. I hope to see some really amazing CRs. Happy hunting for both alliances.

• Okay. Damage time. Sorry for the off-time I had. I just got back into class and the work is absolutely ridiculous. A lot of the CRs I recently entered from post 600+ were incomplete. I went with my instinct on whether or not people said there was a colossus and it showed in the CR. I'll have the spreadsheet sent to Positive by Saturday if your conflict with VNS is resolved. Everything is up to post 757. -ŅŖ- Total Damage Inflicted (all alliances):185,894,605 -ŅŖ- Total Damage Taken (all alliance…

• Sorry for the lack of update. My start school next week and I realized I have too much summer work to do. Here is a damage update. It might be a bit tipped on the NR/MCS side cause I still have to remove 1 or 2 CRs due to some reposting. Up to post 611 -ŅŖ- Total Damage Inflicted: 167,713,330 -ŅŖ- Total Damage Taken: 112,448,688 MCS Total Damage Inflicted: 62,491,712 -SFA- Total Damage Inflicted: 36,950,069 ITALY Total Damage Inflicted: 6,331,866 VNS Total Damage Inflicted: 6,077,261 Styx Total …

• I have just gotten back from vacation. I'll be working on damages in a bit