Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 758.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Wls Wins

Ita - - Combat Reports - Alpha

Step by step instructions of how to turn a mastiff into a chihuahua on vacation Sea battle near prrrrPRRRRRRRRR (30.07.2015 2:05:38) SilverSurfer[WLS] from Athens vs Mastiffss[ITALY] from Little ITALY --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................33(-36) - Ram-Ship.............................205(-72) Fire Ship..............................0(-34) - Fire Ship............................51(-189) .................…

• Wls Wins

Some More for WW Sea battle near Pattada (26.07.2015 8:00:01) WonderWoman[WLS] from nove, Pattada, St Ann, Kanturu vs Stone[ITALY] from Pattada --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................118(-162) - Ram-Ship............................763(-162) Fire Ship............................20(-234) - Fire Ship............................58(-411) Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...............…

• Wls Wins

WonderWoman goes shopping at the local farm near by, She says it was free! So I guess it should be considered more like "FARMING", Sounds funny Farming a "Stone"! Battle for Salina (26.07.2015 0:32:23) WonderWoman[WLS] from MojitO vs uba[ITALY] from banni, Stone[ITALY] from , walter-augusto[ITALY] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................498(-2) - Hoplite.................................0(-2) ..…

• Wls Wins

This is Dedicated to my friend Walter may he find some peace. Sea battle near shidwoodcastle (29.07.2015 5:33:06) SilverSurfer[WLS] from Athens vs walter-augusto[ITALY] from Va cac --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................66(-30) - Ram-Ship.............................171(-54) ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................6(-73) Steam Ram............................…

• Wls Wins

Sea battle near love sunblade (26.07.2015 7:37:53) SilverSurfer[WLS] from Athens, love sunblade vs uba[ITALY] from love sunblade --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................142(-18) - Ram-Ship.............................778(-54) Fire Ship.............................10(-49) - Fire Ship...........................326(-148) ............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................160…

• WLS declares war on ITALY

Ita - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Quote from Spalla: “Ok guys please one moment of attention, this is an important thingh: if someone has a nice sister please contact me (obviously more than 18 years old...but not too more) ” Spalla, It seems that things got lost in "Google translation". I do have an 18 yr old Goat on my farm that is available, but you need to move in quick before Goatrider gets there first, he has an advantage because he is on vacation

• Wls Wins

Posting for Silver Battle for Seal Beach (25.07.2015 19:55:08) SilverSurfer[WLS] from DIFFERENTIAL vs Gio1976[ITALY] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite..............................551(-49) - Hoplite...............................0(-154) ............................................. - Mortar.................................0(-27) Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................30(…

• WLS declares war on ITALY

Quote from Grim Reaper DaWar: “Lol. I think I might take your challege. I was WLS for a while. I have a grudge against Ita there. After my war in NY, I might make some time to help Italy Quote from weeener: “ Quoted from "Grim Reaper DaWar" Well, why do a DOW when Italy already made a DOW against you. That makes no sense at all.... Italy did not DoW, they wanted a little war game after bragging about attacks and posting cr´s on some WLS players. WLS wanted a war so they declared one!!! Perfectly…

• opinions on a forge leacher...

Ita - - Achive - Ny

Quote from Tyrion Lannister: “You should pillage him, however his alliance will interfere, what then of you?” He will call me of course

• opinions on a forge leacher...

Ita - - Achive - Ny

Quote from fnatic_sh: “how would guys react on this one....I didn't mentioned the name of the one I am in conversation with... Am I wrong in threatening a leacher (on an agora) who didn't respond to my PM's? Firts of all Hello, It is his right to build anything and he is NOT responsible to have priest on any temples. With your aggressive language seems normal for him to attack you. He has all our support. Please resolve diplomatic this issues with him! Have a nice day, XXXXXXXX On the 22.02.2015…

• Hashi Challenges Acid 1 on 1

I take Hashi over weeener, Nvader and that nobody acid combined! Go Hashi go, nobody can touch you, you are one strong coconut, LOL.

• Game Forge vs Acidtropical

Quote from Indyanna: “They suck rotten eggs and have some terrible breathe. I know I was accidentally standing to close to one once, and six months later I woke up in a hospital bed and asked where I was and the nurse told me, it's because you thought you could stand within five feet of the game forge people, you have been in a coma for the last six months, and we had to bathe you one million times to get the stench away from you so that the staff could even take care of you.” Hi Indy, I am glad…

• To Felix1

Ita - - Spam Archive - Alpha

Quote from Hashirama: “I am apologise for what i did, such as humilating and insulting you in front of everyone else” You did not humiliate him just yourself. But it is nice for you to apologize for acting like a fool.

• KAPZ declares war on SOL

Quote from OptimusPrime: “Quote from Blackbeard1: “Quoted from "OptimusPrime" what'd they do to piss off your general? maybe we could do it also, lol. If you wanna piss him off just tell him he's old :)” Shoot, my guys have been telling me that for years, I don't get mad about it, lol” MAYBE HE IS "DIPERS" OLD, LOL.

• Combat Reports:DBI vs die

Ita - - Delta

Battle for Haifa (29.01.2015 19:49:44) ita[die] from Arman neuter vs Arman[DBI] from Haifa --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................45(-5) - ............................................. Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. .................................…

Ita - - Delta

Quote from Arman.: “If you are so smart you can always come to my towns right?” Quote from Arman.: “Come to 50:57.” YOU GOT IT "POOP BOY", VENI VIDI VICI CONQUERED ONCE Sea battle near Blue Label (30.01.2015 1:21:25) ita[die] from Nuke Town, Forge Town, triramisi vs Arman[DBI] from Blue Label --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................248(-72) - Ram-Ship............................1831(-72) Fire Ship.........…

Ita - - Delta

Quote from Arman.: “Just put the CRS here [b][b] [/b] [b]Stop being a poop eater thinking it a mango ice cream then you will think straight.[/b] So finally we got a new champion PUTZ here.If you are so smart you can always come to my towns right? You are just full of your self and will never step out to fight out of your towns. YOU run your mouth so much come to my towns. No one will attack you for that duration and only me vs you. Lets see you still wanna be a poop eater or take up my challenge…

Ita - - Delta

Quote from Arman.: “Quote from Ita: “Hmmmm, pretty impressive poop boy, 70% of the battles you ran from while still ahead in points, which could have been understandable if you ran out of ships, which you clearly did not. 3 battles are against VIP players which have nothing to do with this thread (I know, I know, the justification is in your head.................somewhere in that hollow space), is that really all you can dish?? I hope you are merging into beta, no pun intended for Beta but in Al…

Ita - - Delta

Hmmmm, pretty impressive poop boy, 70% of the battles you ran from while still ahead in points, which could have been understandable if you ran out of ships, which you clearly did not. 3 battles are against VIP players which have nothing to do with this thread (I know, I know, the justification is in your head.................somewhere in that hollow space), is that really all you can dish?? I hope you are merging into beta, no pun intended for Beta but in Alpha you would have been torn to piece…

• CR's DIE vs NOVUS

Ita - - Delta

Sea battle near sulfurville (23.01.2015 1:26:36) ita[die] from wine 2 tp, Odessos vs lord tdoughman[Novus] from sulfurville --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................0(-128) Steam Ram..............................90(-0) - Steam Ram.............................0(-140) Rocket Ship............................60(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................0(-7) …