Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 154.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• -Z- vs PH crs

nicoespri - - Wars - Boreas

CHEAP SHOTS ONLY (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• -Z- vs PH crs

I guess DarkLord can't handle my looting troops, so he go on v-mode. Lol (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• -Z- Declares war on PH

Quote from goldenknight_03: “Quote from Amonkira: “Quote from nicoespri: “Quote from ZombieGuy: “Wow. The amount of trash talk in this thread left me numb. Not gonna repeat what my alliance mates said. I see no point in trying to argue with stubbornness. I believe that as long as you're pulling a dirty tactic but it works, good for you. But to talk *** about people because they simply don't agree with you is childish. And as I can see it, PH is good at fighting, but not nearly as good as they ar…

• -Z- Declares war on PH

Quote from ZombieGuy: “Wow. The amount of trash talk in this thread left me numb. Not gonna repeat what my alliance mates said. I see no point in trying to argue with stubbornness. I believe that as long as you're pulling a dirty tactic but it works, good for you. But to talk *** about people because they simply don't agree with you is childish. And as I can see it, PH is good at fighting, but not nearly as good as they are at trash-talking. Let me know when you guys get out of v-mode for more t…

• -Z- Declares war on PH

there are only few members of PH is playing with you guys(-Z-) but PH is winning. Be thankful that other member of -PH- is on vmode or not active. Otherwise it will be a mass destruction for zombie pirates. Lol

• -Z- vs PH crs

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• -Z- vs PH crs

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• ASKLEP - DEAD SERVER?

nicoespri - - Asklepios Spam

Quote from ThienThien: “personally i like this quiet state at the moment, getting quite busy with works still just let you know that SMASH & GAGO were having some heavy confrontations over the last weeks trying to keep the server alive :). First time ever that SMASH assemble a force of near 50.000 land units and over 4.000 naval units (7 players), against just some members of GAGO (3 to 5 I guess). It's a rare chance :(, as we don't quite have time for game these days. Let's keep doing this, guy…

• Most Annoying Alliance in Boreas

nicoespri - - Boreas Spam

SATRAWEAKS just admit your defeat. You are going to enemies territory but you only bring water gun and your best friend varnaweak with gun without bullet. hahaha

• BONE vs -A- Hall Of Fame

Barbarian earned my respect. ALL HAIL THE BARBARIANS!!! hahaha kidding. nice clash for both alliance. Hope to see more good clash. But still... BARBARIANS FOR THE WIN!

• BONE declares war on -A-

Let the battle reports talk to each side. Good luck to both sides. Hope to see more Battle reports and have fun

• COCONUT TREE

nicoespri - - Boreas Spam

He only proves that he is a marathon runner. haha Screenshot_6.jpg

• Closed

Quote from mrchampion: “MIGA vs Avalon (17/05/2017) Attacker:Layla[MIGA] from MIGA, Sober[MIGA] from Trump Tower, President Trump[MIGA] from Trump Tower Defender:Knight08[-A-] from Knight08-S, K-Marble, Red Hair Shanks[-A-] from K-Marble, Kuloty[-A-] from Avalon, Kuloty Marble, makemelaugh[-A-] from Marquesas, Tim26[-A-] from Spring Hill, mrchampion[-A-] from Meadowbank, AliceTran[-A-] from A-M, A-marble, J-Marble, Tran Hung Dao[-A-] from Everest Outcome of the Battle - Round 24 * * * * * * * * …

• since the Term of war 4 weeks will end this. obviously GAGO farm the alliance D-K, i mean obviously GAGO win by 9,902,367 points. CONGRATS TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATE.

• update score as of post#178 total damage to D-K: 14,059,829 total damage to GAGO: 4,157,462 GAGO is leading by 9,902,367 points invalid battle reports: post #5 battle report #4 - below 1k damage post #30 - double post post #35 - double post post #86 - below 1k damage post #87 - below 1k damage post #93 - double post post #95 - below 1k damage post #97 - double post

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• update score as of post#143 total damage to D-K: 13,129,182 total damage to GAGO: 3,923,452 GAGO is leading by 9,205,730 points invalid battle reports: post #5 battle report #4 - below 1k damage post #30 - double post post #35 - double post post #86 - below 1k damage post #87 - below 1k damage post #93 - double post post #95 - below 1k damage post #97 - double post Please post all your valid BR's in our CR Section. Take note of the following.. *Below 1000 damage/loot will not be counted. *Battle…

• Post for kuya cardo part 3 (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Post for kuya cardo part 2 (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)