Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 426.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Abo you gotta stop checkin me out in the stalls man... funny-pictures-spiderman-and-the-hulk.jpg

• Mucho has had a lot of applicants, those of which did not even bother to drop their tag before asking to be in Mucho's alliance. Out of respect to those alliances, Mucho does not even bother to reply to those applications. One of those applicants included a member of MEOW....whether the idea was to be a spy or not, I really don't care. There were also those that were tagless that applied. However Mucho did not feel like accepting anyone on those days. They picked the wrong days to apply as Mucho…

• I have not been home sec for about 3 months now... my booting addiction has been building up.

• Quote from Goooober: “ Roughly Translated: "Join Mucho's Screaming Seagull alliance, we're full of crap!" :turkeydance:” LMFAO yes...There will be plenty of crap to go around!

• Yes...it was quite exhausting... telling all you nubs what and what not to do.

• Are you sure? We are highly known for our beach "events". The ladies love it.

• Can't you just laugh at fun harmless jokes? lol Cats also eat poop: Click here Also, you cannot disagree that you guys ran from me multiple times....Just how I cannot disagree that you guys had a great strategy.

• New Alliance now recruiting. Most of the BV towns are built high, making them hard to reach. Most SPA towns are kept sparkling clean. The kitty cats of MEOW are never in their towns, always hiding from the enemy. Therefore I bring you the ScreamingSeaguls.... we will fly high enough to crap on those BV towns, we will crap so much on the SPA towns that they will never be clean again. And it is a known fact that cats love to eat poop, so our crap will lure them out, and then we can crap on them as…

• -BV- versus MEOW Combat Reports

mucho - - Archive - Tau

LMAO I about fell out of my chair when i saw this. My guess is Les was not too happy about it. That is even worse than BV ambro usage. haha Quote from Krup: “Battle for 9 Lives (15.03.2014 23:46:04) Krup from Sulfofmexico, 9 Lives vs m0ng0 from 9 Lives --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................336(-0) ............................................. - Spearman...…

• -BV- DoW on GOW

mucho - - Archive - Tau

I will not rag on GOW *as much*. One of their members has proven his strength and smarts. His name will be known soon. As for the other 400 members.... well... they still have to prove themselves. lol

• BV wins

mucho - - Archive - Tau

Sea battle near Petey (21.01.2014 2:19:15) VNN from Cape5, Minas Tirith vs redlady from Petey --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................45(-15) - Ram-Ship..............................63(-30) Fire Ship.............................14(-46) - Fire Ship..............................2(-27) ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0) Mortar Ship...................…

• BV Wins

mucho - - Archive - Tau

Battle for Minas Tirith (19.01.2014 2:49:00) Jefferson from Jeffersonia vs redlady from Petey, KingElessar from Minas Tirith --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman...............................24(-0) - Spearman..............................0(-100) Sulfur Carabineer.....................400(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman............................2000(-0) - .............................................…

• -BV- DoW Elite

mucho - - Archive - Tau

We had hoped the genital warts of those troops reached their emperor. You outsmarted those STDs yet again, News Guy! lol

• Last Assassins (-LA-) Recruitment.

mucho - - Archive - Phi

In case anyone missed it... Imperius is leader of zZz. P.S. I'm in Phi, but ill keep it a surprise who I am there. I will be destroying Imperius' alliance.... my only target.

• More URN Wins

mucho - - Iota

Sea battle near Sparklevania (13.12.2013 8:35:10) mooch from Stoneyvania, Sparklevania, Paul Hoffmann from Sparklevania, Gemvania vs Monzerrotte from Sparklevania --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-76) Fire Ship...........................286(-121) - Fire Ship..............................0(-11) ............................................. - Catapul…

• Battle for GRECIAN GRAPES (04.12.2013 0:26:33) mucho from εφτά vs Bookem from GRECIAN GRAPES --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite.............................xxx(-99) - Hoplite...............................0(-416) Ram.................................... xxx(-0) - Ram....................................0(-12) Mortar................................. xxx(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-30) Sulfur Carabineer...........…

• First to 500!

mucho - - Event Archive

Quote from White Buffalo: “Easy game, we post until we get to 500. You cannot post twice in a row, you must wait for someone else to post after you. raise the number by 1 each time. When we get to 500 one of you will be selected at random to get a coupon! I'll start 1” 63

• First to 500!

mucho - - Event Archive

Are you turning into Kruck Norris or something? Are you seriously counting up posts? Does anyone need another member in their alliance? I may have to start considering a new one. lol

• Apparently i have no clue what I'm talking about because no carriers died in 7 rounds without waving them in one of the battles so disregard my previous post. lol

• Here's my attempt at explaining something I have no idea about.... Armor is directly deducted from the damage. This means that when a unit with 3 armour is hit by an attack of 5 damage, it only loses 5 - 3 = 2 health points. Carriers: (no armor with no upgrades) Carrier Wiki Page gold upgrade armour = 6 2 carriers per slot: 2*6= 12 armour per slot Speed Boats: Speed Wiki Page First class damage: 12 10 speeds per slot: 120 total damage per slot so a slot of 2 carriers with 6 armor loses 120-12 = …