Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Yes, ISOY is an ideal alliance. I'm all for encouraging people to join ISOY. I'm already ready fighting TD, and i'm aware you guys are fighting them as well. All we can hope for is more people see this thread and it encourages them to join up with ISOY, who is currently helping another alliance fight TD, and ISOY has been great help. They don't have to permanently leave their alliance. Just drop out for a temporary stay in ISOY when they're combat ready. After they're are tired of fighting, whet…

• Quote from Kaleg Nar: “Quote from Viva la Revolucioun: “I'm honored to even be in the same thread with you. :hail:” If you're honored, I want $5. @Al, thanks for the info. Anyways, I don't understand the reluctance towards posting CRs. If they're good, why not post them? Your goal is to rally people against TD. Showing people what the fighting's like is one way to do so. (And frankly, everyone loves a good CR thread.)” My main reason being many of the reports could be recognizable and i have mos…

• Quote from Alhazred: “Well, just over the last few days we've been fighting jery, NapoleonKing, blacktiger, super-jang, and hazeus. And a few others. Honestly, I don't really pay attention who it is as long as they have the VIE or TD tag. I agree it's good to fight their leaders. It's also important to attack their smallest players and just f***ing take them apart. You want to start a panic. If the smaller players lose confidence in their leadership it will start to wear away at the VD base. Att…

• Al, that actually sounds like a good idea. Fighters could temporarily drop out of their alliance during coalition attacks on TD leadership, and join ISOY for each operation when we all feel jumpy. But i'm not talking about simply going after any ole' TD. We gotta go straight for the chain of command. Think about it guys. Even if we don't accomplish taking them down, forcing them into policy change is a real and genuine possibility. But only if we lay it on the leadership hard enough. I'm all for…

• Quote from Kaleg Nar: “So first you say I have zero fighting experience and now you're saying I'm the best fighter on Xi? Boy do your opinions change quickly. (And yes, I do know you were being sarcastic.) Anyways, my point is not to say TD is invincible nor to say I'm a better fighter than you. (As to your question of what I would do when the enemy has more troops than me. It's very simple. Fight my best while I have troops and when I no longer have enough troops to fight effectively, hide and …

• Quote from Alhazred: “Congratulations on your successful battle! But one battle does not win a war. Well, maybe if that one battle kills everyone, but that didn't happen in this battle. Did it? Maybe I missed that. Anywho, something about battles. Oh yeah! One battle does not win a war. VD will just keep doing what they've been doing. They'll rebuild the units they lost and keep being jerks to everyone else on the server. I don't think anything will convince them to stop, but consistently smacki…

• Kaleg, i'm not sure why you took that post as the entirety of the war. I posted a loss as a win ? lol No i posted a loss as a loss. It was a nice battle, just thought i'd share. Our only victory was the fact they left after we spent much time attacking them and dancing around each other until we methodically elimnated what troops they had in our area. That battle was 6 days ago, the fighting continued for 6 days. I seriously don't see what your issue is with me, just looks a little immature. Tha…

• Good news. After 6 days of hardcore fighting and killing, the enemy began their retreat this morning after losing their last 5900 units. A great friend and a superbly skilled fighter, who i won't say her name, played a key role in their final defeat. I can't thank this person enough as she rode in with her navy and eliminated their fleets. It was a long hard fight, but perseverance and determination won the day. I'm tellin' ya guys, it was against all odds that we came out of this so well. A tip…

• And you're correct. Their performance is less than impressive. They have no idea how to wave attacks and they often pay no mind to what types of units they're attacking, and just send whatever at you. Also these guys are big on "Offensive points". So whether they win or lose a battle doesn't mean much to some of them. Just so they get to dump their troops on you and gain offensive points to stay on the highscore board. It somehow makes them feel on top and above. An elevated status per say. To m…

• If you go to the coordinates mentioned earlier, the fighting continues. Blacktiger of TD is almost out of gold and is sending units back home. Multiple parties will soon be engaging in this area, from BIO & Mpire. A couple fighters have still hung in there, and has somehow managed to retake their cities and continue to kill many units, troop and naval. Look on the sand island above the main island chain, showing 16 colonies [85;60]. This is TD's base of operations at the moment. I've spoken with…

• N/A

Viva la Revolucioun - - Game

I thought i had an issue with scattered units but i just located them. Sorry.

• Look my friend, i'm only trying to find willing people who are interested in fighting TD. If you aren't interested and have your opinions, that's all and good. But this thread is to find willing fighters. So far, it's got 3 serious contenders and it may take a while to get up the necessary force. It's doing what it's designed to do. Not as fast as i'd like, but well enough. So if you don't mind, cut the shananigans would ya? No one is forcing you into battle lol. Chillax comrade. What is my role…

• Did i say i would do it alone or say i could do it alone? No, i'm calling on unification. You don't pay attention too well do ya? Why don't you shine TD's shoes while you're down there. My objective is to just get something going to take down TD. Pay attention and stop talking from your 'you know what'. I seriously don't care about anything else you want to whine about. And if you think it's possible to beat them, then get off your buttocks and help. But i got a feeling you're all talk and hot a…

• Well they couldn't exactly withdraw because TD would have come for them. Also, the battle ended on that note. What's your stake in this? If every fighter were like you, no one would defend anything. Everyone would just go tails up. You still haven't provided a rational reason as to why a united front would not be able to defeat TD. Saying, "they just can't" blah blah is silliness. I think you've come to trade blows rather than give reasonable dialog. TD isn't invincible and can be beaten. Stop b…

• Of course they won it was 20-25 against 4. Which is kinda my point. You're trying to convince me that TD is unbeatable? That's ridiculous. And your post isn't logically sound. You're too intimidated, and that's the problem here. Imagine this battle 20 (or more) vs 20. Yeah, TD would lose. They aren't that awesome. These fighters took TD to the point they were literally having to build new troops to send them into battle. Yes, they can be beaten with enough assistance. But some people would rathe…

• The battle has ended. Began (Oct. 9th 2015 7:31:58) ended (Oct. 10th 2015 0:17:05) Ikariam time Just goes to show, if 4 defenders can hold out this long against 10-20 attackers; then a united front could take this fight to them & their leadership and win it. I really don't see what is so scary about these guys. Yeah they're organized. But a well coordinated operation could definitely take them down. At the very least, put them in their place. If anyone knows of any significant wars involving TD …

• And careful wording my friend. I never said the battle was being won. I said the battle was being fought well, and the defenders were holding their ground. I even pointed at the fact of losing this battle if we don't get assistance. This battle can be won by motivated people. And if we were to launch a major operation later against their leadership, that battle could be won as well. The only reason i'm posting this is to show people that if four defenders can hold this well, imagine what we coul…

• Understandable, but i'm good to my word. Last report (screen shot). They've started gaining the upper hand. Can't hold out forever. Both sides began with many tens of thousands of troops. Seems it's tit for tat now. Round 110 board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com…4e83f30f0d2e750acf69f6e79 had some trouble with file size earlier and decided not to bother. So this time i went and fixed it. Cheers.

• Almost 20 hrs later, the 4 defenders, against all odds, still stands their ground against a hoard of TD. Maybe up to 14 or 15 different TD fighters have attacked. I will name them all in the next post. The entire battle has been steady. Not a single pause or break for the whole 20 hours. The defenders continue to rise in the ranks of 'defense points'. The city at the center of the chaos remains firmly in control of the defenders and has not been lost as of this moment. TD is much like a Puffer F…

• The battle goes into it's 12th hour on the island of "Taphoios" X:88 Y:60. The city of " _Kash_2_" has become a Stalingrad. 4 defenders verses several TD members. The defenders are still holding strong. For now.... Problem is Naval. All ports on the island are blocked with an average of 100 rams per port, and it's becoming difficult to bring in reinforcements. The defending naval forces, decimated. But, the good news is there are thousands of units defending inside the city at the moment. If any…