Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• The State of TRADE

WeddingDog - - Pink BunNy Dungeon

Whoa... I’m glad you cut it short... lol Ok... you win... you’re a bigger hole then Mos! lmao And as a side note... hanging out by the river calling soldiers “sailors” damn, I wish I had a hobby as good as yours... L !!!

• The State of TRADE

I firmly believe a player is only locked down if he gives up, so whatever... if I’m a wind bag, it sounds like you’re just as big of one! Later

• The State of TRADE

All I asked was for you to “paraphrase” correctly And perhaps it’s you who didn’t get the memo! How can you lock someone down or wipe out their ability to play the game when all the person has to do is vmode? Mos hasn’t had the need to vmode because I’m not trying to lock him down... I said my aim was to be a continual annoyance. But if anyone had all their ports locked down vmode is all it’d take to get back in the game. Gameforge purposely made the game as such so as not to lose players in suc…

• The State of TRADE

Spidey - get it right... I never said I was awesome. I’m not trying to shut Mos down either... the rules of this game don’t allow you to shut someone down, so why try. And I wouldn’t care if he was the #1 trader on Ny; I’m going to be a continual annoyance because my grudge is for good reason! His mouth... there is not a single post by him referencing me which doesn’t include insults, lies or verbal degradation. I’m not going to let him post lies without responding; so, if you’re tired of readin…

• The State of TRADE

Why don’t you post the original message instead of this edited one! So pathetic... One thing you didn’t change was the fact you called me a Marine & a Soldier in the same message. FYI, they aren’t the same. I was a U.S. Marine assault helicopter pilot... despite what I’m doing now it’s probably more then you’ll ever accomplish. And I’m sure all the veterans and those currently serving in the U.S. Army appreciate the fact you wrote “soldiers smell” What a mouth you have... it’s truly sad! As for …

• The State of TRADE

Mos, will you ever get tired of posting lies? I never demanded anything! One of your many problems is no one can even mention prices to you without it being a “threat” so, I guess I’ll just have to play your board game every now & then to set straight anyone who is reading your rhetoric. Market prices... lmao! How many people who know Mos and have listened to him run his mouth think this is about market prices... lol Your recent message in which you asked something to the effect ‘will I truthful…

• The State of TRADE

lol... you’re just one of those people who don’t know when to shut their mouths. And I’ve enjoyed making you run it, because it will be obvious to whoever reads this thread you are an insulting, name calling, liar! You are your own worse enemy! Good luck

• The State of TRADE

Attacking you everyday for as long as we play this game! Yeah... it’s going to feel good

• The State of TRADE

wow is right... what a talent for fiction

• The State of TRADE

Do you really think anyone is going to believe our feud is over market prices... lol You are an insulting, name calling, liar who in the above threads has already called me a goon & a d-bag. But there is NO excuse for making a derogatory comment over a game regarding someone’s parents... and because you did in one of your messages, may my parents RIP, you have made an enemy of me for as long as we play this game! I have nothing against your TRADE alliance or its prices! I just signed a CT with B…

• Although all death carries trauma with it, my parent's deaths were not from suicide. They were loving people, and I'm thankful during 20 yrs in the U.S. Marines (helicopter pilot) they were spared the trauma of having to bury a son! They never knew how close they came... it is a small blessing when sons are able to bury their parents instead. MosXerO... your apology is accepted. My regards to you as well.

• MosXerO... you are so out of touch! This is not about market prices, and anybody who reads ur posts can see it. And I don't care how long you say you've been playing this game. Your MosXerO account according to the website, which is the account we're discussing here, was established on Dec 5, 2012. Do the math! 4 & 1/2 yrs and ur total score is only 744k. So don't tell me I'm picking on a smaller player... you've been playing longer then I have! But most importantly, as ur insults & rhetoric hav…

• Damia is exactly right! You've been playing this game since Dec 5, 2012. That's 4 & 1/2 yrs, and ur TS is 744k. You're staying small on purpose, so you can complain when someone responds militarily to ur insults. Hopefully people see through ur act. You have a gold stash... defend yourself, instead of trying to get others to do it for you, because "you're just a trader." This is a militaristic based game. Play it or stop complaining!