Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 656.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Quote from MaximusMeridius: “I believe X has been kicking the crap out of SOL. Is that not public enough?” u r still the same dreamer

• LAW

chems eddine - - Archive Gamma

ar rogant

• X declares war on ERROR

still X the same Splliffy pls relax you will have your time to be farmed i love the X's and there goods

• TDP declar war on EDEN

chems eddine - - Archive - Beta

We TDP are decaring on EDEN for infinished business we will end the war when we get satisfy or bored TDP Diplo Chems Eddine

• 1,2 mill Beta with your Gamma

chems eddine - - 2012

Around 65,69

• 1,2 mill Beta with your Gamma

chems eddine - - 2012

I want to trade my Beta acc 1,2 mill TS with your Gamma 3 marble towns with 2 colossus 80% faith (you can still upg to have 100%) 3 town wine with great production 2 town sulfur with 2 heph 80% faith (you can still upg to have 100%) 1 crystal with posiedon (dolphin) 100% faith and you can still have a mobile/ fmoater ( anther town) Pm me here or in the game if you are intersted Thx

• KAPZ vs. GLOBE

chems eddine - - Archive - Alpha

Quote from Alpha_: “Quote from chems eddine: “Globe wins Winners: chems Losers: AlWaR The town Mongols has been pillaged by chems. The following resources have been stolen: Building material: 62Wine: 2489Marble: 1583Crystal glass: 420Sulfur: 690 ----------------------------- Farming the leader Alpha Winners: chems The town Marble V has been pillaged by chems. The following resources have been stolen: Wine: 10958 Anther one Winners: chems The town Marble I has been pillaged by chems. The followin…

• KAPZ vs. GLOBE

Globe wins Winners: chems Losers: AlWaR The town Mongols has been pillaged by chems. The following resources have been stolen: Building material: 62Wine: 2489Marble: 1583Crystal glass: 420Sulfur: 690 ----------------------------- Farming the leader Alpha Winners: chems The town Marble V has been pillaged by chems. The following resources have been stolen: Wine: 10958 Anther one Winners: chems The town Marble I has been pillaged by chems. The following resources have been stolen: Building materia…

• KAPZ vs. GLOBE

To old friend AngelDuck you know i am not afraid of anybody i waited you as much as i can but but you dont show up thats why i moved out yo anther target like i did with Alpha i stayed for mord than day in his main island but he didnt show up and did farm him but it doesnt matter

• Globe Wins

Battle for Marble IV (08.08.2012 12:10:22) chems from Here is it vs Alpha from Marble IV ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............600(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite..............795(-5).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer....84(-0).... - ................................ Gyrocopter...........120(-0).... - ................................ Balloon-Bombardier....30(-0).... - ................................ Cat…

• Globe Wins

Battle for SS3 (10.08.2012 13:45:32) chems from Small vs AngelDuck from Hong Hanh ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............600(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite..............600(-0).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer....84(-0).... - ................................ Gyrocopter...........120(-0).... - ................................ Catapult..............24(-0).... - ................................ Mortar....…

• Globe wins

Sea battle near Menxoria II (09.08.2012 19:17:00) ahmed 3ss1m from Menxoria II vs BamBi from ΩBamBi_8Ω, Winery II ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............0(-20)... - Ram-Ship.............340(-0).... Fire Ship..............0(-10)... - ................................ Catapult Ship..........0(-10)... - ................................ ................................ - Mortar Ship..........160(-0).... ................................ - Steam Ram..…

• KAPZ vs. GLOBE

Quote from Alpha_: “Quote from chems eddine: “Alpha Are you alive ? This player from Globe has only 20k TS :lol:” Yep I am and why is that an issue he attacked me and lost.... what i can only post the wins from player higher in MS than me... Oh ya ..... that is only Hendrik and where are you .....oh ya :lolbash:” i was in your towns farming you Isnt right? Like this Attacker: chems from Here is it Defender: Alpha from Marble I Winners: chems The town Marble I has been pillaged by chems. The fol…

• KAPZ vs. GLOBE

Alpha Are you alive ? This player from Globe has only 20k TS

• 3 mill Alpha for 3 mill + Gamma

chems eddine - - 2012

If you have a good fighter acc in Gamma with forge and +2 mill TS i can exchange it with mine Waiting for your offers

• @ Alom are u dreaming ? The CRs will show us whos the best

• TC will returne to Globe thats a sure thing but if 1 player left any alliance ... He wont effect negatiflly on the alliance the alliance will always be strong by teamwork And dont bothrr yourself to research for whos left and whos stayed get ready to see the birth of new fighters

• Its a bad idea declaring war on Globex and i think the time will be the problem be ready for everything

• Another HOF win for X

@ Sober i didnt post in the last 8 months or more when did u see me CRYING on using Heph ??? and for join ur side ask ur friends (Godfather or Combatto) for the CR of the rounds where i joined the battle to see my fleet and how many i use to watch the sea battle ... i sent 1st some bombs ( i think 6 to 10 bombs or more ) and i call them back ... then i sent 1 ram to watch the big battle and u know where my fleet were !!! When i were killing yours befor you call them back and other 5 X members wh…

• Another HOF win for X

Well the X use Colossus again this is a SoL win Great job for both alliances