Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 157.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Mantx

Mantx - - Diplomacy - Asklepios

Hello I'm mantx from NY, was part of great fun guilds had many battles was a blast. I'm returning I'd like to know if my friends still exist? I plan to play on this server msg me on the forum. thx Looking for guild. xpert navy

• PIRACY WARFARE - BV DOW on VK

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

thx I'm not sorry I cant speak r_____d language.

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

MR imp ill find out if i win in the raid before u do I dont hate ya krup i just hate what you do. . Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Imperius in Polis. okay mr imp im outa here stick that big head up y... ...

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

if you dont show in 30 min im outa here and u can come and collect nothing from this island however i will raid 1 more person in mind estimate 30k off of -WAR- not bad... for a few min job. I'll be back for more for sure! When your sleeping I'll be peeking. Is -WAR- up for sale i can offer stuff for your friendship as well? i can offer you www.google.com we can surf mcdonalds together to keep our social networks bonding ? and for desert dairy queen!?? do you accept?? I did say from the start I s…

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

I'm actually still around waiting for you specifically how long until you arrive so i dont leave of boredom ?

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

krup do i need to say more? QUOTED "Look around you, you live in networks of "bought" friendships, you think you will have friends if you don't maintain the friendship with some sort of incentive? If you don't help out a friend in need, you're going to end up losing him/her, and vice versa. " IMp you wont make it this round 0 Lie? thats one thing im not good at i say it how i see it. You are lying to yourself. I may be wrong at times but I'm not lying. Good luck! I respect -war- speaking up but …

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

You did not read the title of this forum? are you serious? and your telling me im not going to raid you? PFF bunch of.. i got way more then 460 off that island thx for noticing. but i got way more off of you thx In the process, you looted 7917 capture points.

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

Quote from IMPERIUS x: “Oh no? Acknowledging any form of a DoW thread with the intentions of causing an uprising against the alliance that dropped a DoW on you isn't a plan? Right, these things just spontaneously happen lol.” you need to l2r or you are just plain _ _ _ _

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

No plan just statements. However if there were people out there with the same cause. I'm hoping they stop. Other then that there is no plan. BV buys their friendship they dont earn it. You certainly bought imperious and many of his followers through your $$$ they were convinced you would keep them in piracy every round well that wont happen no more.. However they are your friends now after training them. You think you know who your friends are you are soo wrong.. i know people in BV who hate ur …

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

Quote from Mantx: “i'd like to hear from all feeders non BV friends.” .

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

those who fooled you took the spots that they earned. Correction. Still playing cover up i'd like to hear from all feeders non BV friends. at least 10 of them would need to speak up and lets c what they all gotta say and what was given to them. during the top10 i'd notice small players being cut off by bv and id get a msg saying they got me* with them being angry. People in vk would not want to raid those people to give them a chance to get in top50 even though they took the spot bv allowed VK t…

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

You guys are pretty bothered that the truth is out there eh? keeping focus on me... doesnt cut it. You can fool them but they are not stupid. From here on BV is to give up 5 position from top 10 8 positions from 20 for the server. Damn right what do you say *BV* the non greedy alliance yes im calling you out. Show what you say is true. Show the server & providers how much you really care & respect them. What i cant hear you? say wha? you want to share wha? resources? wha? really? If your feeders…

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

I blew it cause BV kept recruiting more more alliance and people to their list stop repeating things over and over IMP. like i said the more you talk the more you show the truth. Thank you. You keep trying to cover up. you have your ways & VK's know this. well from here on you can insult me i already gave away my self what you say is redundant. You should just all go back to ur positions and hit the feed button again wait till bv hits 2-5mil and then u all quit the server. Results... "game borin…

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

We dont repay they do not want nothing in return but a chance to get in top50 they want us to kick BV's !@#!@# and people who quit this server cause of BV came to VK and giving their last wish to keep kicking BV's !@#!@# for revenge. but if you can everyone out with your money and make them happy go ahead.. THey dont need to share nothing with you they have the right to get in top50 fairly without your threats & you know what im talking about you act like your a saint. Some have no time to raid …

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

dont need to they can comment here. also you have proven me right.... we dont need deals. you finally said something that is true, we make truces for the sake of BV not getting all the glory most alliances are raided by u or controlled by you so we try to survive by making truces less threat to try to enter top50 without being raided by BV & their feeders. You need deals because your the bullies. VK has more heart then BV. BV stops taking control of top1-20 like they hve been doing and let every…

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

BV has either threatned your position in piracy and raided you to get u to feed them or asked other alliances to attack you they've done this before. You guys are all being brain washed & used against each other while BV benifits.. Some of u feeders are friends i understand the 99% of u are feared. I'd like to hear from the other alliances that i've mention from every provider how BV got them to feed. Considering you are not friends with them and have not been raided by their other feeders who w…

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

You all should be ashamed 6-8+ alliances BV is feeding from giving you 1 -2 slots per alliance to get in top50. They controlling every alliance on TUA why not stop that bull and collect for yourselfs and raid against BV. DEATH TMT THG -WAR- lots many more that i have forgotten the names of... you feed bv for a chance of may or may not get into top50? i thought this was a game. Yet you all kneel to BV. I've offerd BV to quit TUA to end this piracy dow yet they still fail to accept. Therefor I wil…

• -BV- DoW on -VK-

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

Happy holidays You are all on the naughty list this year

• -BV- DoW on -VK-

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

Quote from RiZMiG: “i want to personally thank all the warriors out there for all the inspiration....fight like its ikariam baby! lol” Quote from RiZMiG: “From chuck to imp, anatagon to Dos, Damia to Mucho,the BV giants and the VK Vikings for real.....yall play it like its suppose to be” Quote from RiZMiG: “But thats right...the real gangsters of tau will always be MEOW! :P” Well said

• CR Thread: -BV- vs -VK-

Mantx - - Archive - Tau

Excellent battle from BV & VK. Sea battle near Petaybee (07.11.2013 2:36:01) Mantx from Bolt, ϯPepper S-3ϯ, ψ Sand ψ, Ravensong from Petaybee, VNN from ϯPepper S-3ϯ vs Krup from Marblelous, Skandnova, Petaybee --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................x(-40) - Ram-Ship.............................100(-40) Fire Ship..............................x(-84) - Fire Ship..............................8(-76) Mortar Sh…