Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 574.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Quote from Jesse: “BH did every job they ever accepted, problem with it was is the board had so many trolls most people would send us after the servers best to try and prove something and we always came out on top and got the job done, but it still wasn't what we intended and we just ended up with a lot of enemies. Anyways good luck, I don't know if we were the first complete and successful mercenary alliance but I don't mind others taking a swing. Remembering old times- Jesse Former BH leader ”…

• Sulfur Trade

lukebbuff - - Archive - Ypsilon

I need a fairly large amount of sulfur (about 15k over the next few days) and will trade wood or marble in some combination to be negotiated. Ill take any trade in increments of 500 until I have enough. I am in the 52:52 area so the closer the better, but anyone in the mid-map area is welcome.

• Probably not. The real problem is too many servers and too few players. GF has been adding servers without growing the number of players who play the game, thus diluting the "talent pool" meaning that there simply are not enough highly active and/or skilled player per server to make it exciting in the long run. Especially true when a lot of decent players move to every new server, leaving the old one behind, because they want a chance to dominate or do better. It should be a fun server no doubt,…

• Quote: “Quote: “ quoteS.png Quoted from "Pariston Hill" I hope there's no Krup and friends here. lmao ” awcq.jpg""""" ” The #1 player already has Helios tower. The ambrosia are already here!

• GOW on Ypsilon...

lukebbuff - - Spam Archive - Ypsilon

I got the message and my answer was: No thanks. I am on the Tau sever as well, and I have no interest in joining a quantity>quality alliance that is basically full of farms. Not my style bro, but good luck here man. ---- I received no subsequent threats but now that I see that tactic is in play I fully intend to farm them to no end. It is one thing to be a noob and another all together to try to force other people to be noobs with you

• Quote from AuroraFromTau: “Quote from odenn5: “Ok well if you haven't seen my thread called "Crazy idea, will it work?" then you'll know that I'm in the same situation as you. ImperialUser actually replied and helped me out, and you're following his guide which I find a little coincidental. Anyway, it'll be worth making a new colony on an island somewhat near the center of the world (50:50 co-ordinates ) And making it a marble city. Once that's done demolish your buildings to recover some resour…

• HOS vs SOUL Spam Thread

lukebbuff - - Spam Archive - Tau

Relax people. So HOS spends a lot of money. Personally I find it ridiculous and wasteful to spend as much as some people do (I am not speaking about anyone in particular because I have no idea who spends what). But it is their money and they can spend it how they like. Sure it sucks early in the server, but in the long run the best players will be the one who rise to the top and last into the future. If some of those who use amborsia are also good players, they will always have some advantage, b…

• HOS vs. SOUL CR thread

lukebbuff - - Archive - Tau

I like to use the offensive points as a gauge as well. A couple of hours after the beginning of the war the numbers were: 1 SOUL(SOUL) 79 199,873 2,530 2 HOSTILE(HOS) 43 148,764 3,460 Now they are: 1 SOUL(SOUL) 66 191,353 2,899 2 HOSTILE(HOS) 43 187,705 4,365 Although they are slightly skewed by Soul cutting the fat and letting 13 members go, the averages are still pretty telling.

• Future Wars Of Tau World

I knew ya'all were up to something. You sure are a good propagandist keeping everyone thinking it would not happen on the boards Edit: Except they declared on you? Which still leaves me wondering what you WERE planing before this happened. I am excited to watch this though

Quote from Black Shadow: “Sorry for spamming guys/ladies/etc, I hear lot of talks about HOS vs SOUL. And all talkers said it would be a perfect match. WTF are you talking about. I just checked average point score of both alliances. HOS is 2X than SOUL. That means they have high research power than SOUL. I think all of you guys know what could happen when we are fighting with balloons and balloon carriers, without having them. And most of small players hate to waste their GOLD for miracles. As a …

Quote from CHUCK NORRIS: “Quote from lukebbuff: “ You may be right, I don't really know their skills, but one way or another the fact that they seem to always annoy people will probably be their eventual undoing. As you point out, they find themselves fighting everyone lol. And Elite does not have anything to prove. They are almost all really skilled players- the question in my mind is weather or not they are serious enough about Tau to make up for the slowish start. I think they are.” Well,I kn…

Quote from CHUCK NORRIS: “Quote from lukebbuff: “Quote from CHUCK NORRIS: “So what do you all say about VIE vs ELITE? I think this way ELITE can prove themselves that they belong to the top What do you say about that boys and girls? :beer:” No question in my mind that Elite would win that in the long run. They may be smaller but they know what they are doing and I get the sense that VIE, although smart players individually, don't really know how to fight a war. A little birdy tells me there is a…

Quote from CHUCK NORRIS: “So what do you all say about VIE vs ELITE? I think this way ELITE can prove themselves that they belong to the top What do you say about that boys and girls? :beer:” No question in my mind that Elite would win that in the long run. They may be smaller but they know what they are doing and I get the sense that VIE, although smart players individually, don't really know how to fight a war. A little birdy tells me there is already some skirmishing going on between the two.…

Although the number would be skewed I would like to see Soul and Elite take on HOS and Viet. It would be 130 vs 90 but the total military scores would be almost identical. Of course as much as I am not a huge fan of HOS I would never wish for them to have to to fight a real war with VIet on their side. I imagine that would just be a mess, but a fun mess to watch maybe.

Quote from IMPERIUS x: “Just stating facts, and answering the thread If you all want to watch -TAU- & THG vs HOS, then we can sit back and watch, but I assure you, it won't be interesting. :lolbash:” That "war" wouldn't change a thing... -Tau- and THG would just become official farms instead of unofficial

I am seeing signs that Soul is gearing up for something big. Imperious seems adamant that its not a DOW on HOS, and he claims Viet is not advanced enough, so I am not sure what is going to happen, but if I had to guess we are less than a week from some sparks flying from the Soul guys. Could be HOS or Viet, or maybe something else entirely, I don't know. I'd like to see it because my area is filled with Soul, so a war keeping them busy means more farms for me

• Pillage topic

lukebbuff - - Archive - Tau

The last three days: First few are all from 1 (inactive) city and I still have about 3 more full runs to go: Your fleet has returned to Haven from plundering XXX and brought: 13970 Building material 6703 Wine 496 Sulfur Your fleet has returned to Haven from plundering XXX and brought: 14266 Building material 6884 Wine 518 Sulfur Your fleet has returned to Haven from plundering XXX and brought: 7669 Building material 3715 Wine 284 Sulfur Your fleet has returned to Haven from plundering XXX and br…

• Admiral of VoN

"Chuck Norris doesn't understand sarcasm, sarcasm understands him" On a side note I am currently in the (slow) process of cleaning 120k resources from an inactive with no military in the town from 3 hours away while there are top military players on his island and all around him. It is amazing to me how many great targets slip through the cracks while these idiots bash their heads together for fun

• Admiral of VoN

All I can say is that Tau is full of some real winners

• Group Hug for KofG

Quote from CHUCK NORRIS: “Quote from lukebbuff: “Quote from karylmarc: “Quote from Silliman_RB23: “well i used to play with kofg in sigma, one of their rules is to have a spearman network within your cluster it is for defensive purposes i think” yah your right its for their defence. they called it spider network if im not mistaken. back at RHO they also had that kind of defence strategy, everytime you attack a KOFG town you'll be surprised to see many names defending a town.” Forgive me if I am …